Christina's Peril (Completed)✅

Par VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... Plus

Chapter One- It's My Birthday
Chapter Three- First Kiss
Chapter Four - Girl Fight
Chapter Five - Caught Up In The Rapture of You
Chapter Six- Dessert Please
Chapter Seven- I'm A Grown Woman
Chapter Eight - First Date
Chapter Nine- History
Chapter Ten - You're Not The One
Chapter Eleven - Marking His Territory
Chapter Twelve- Success
Chapter Thirteen- Pros and Cons
Chapter Fourteen- Asking For Permission
Chapter Fifteen- Girlfriend Past
Chapter Sixteen- Surprise
Chapter Seventeen- Explanations Needed
Chapter Eighteen- Plan in Action
Chapter Nineteen - Alliances
Chapter Twenty - Keep Your Defenses Up!
Chapter Twenty One- Trickery
Chapter Twenty-Two Motherly Instincts
Chapter Twenty-Three - Gone
Chapter Twenty-Four- Captured
Chapter Twenty-Five- Realization
Chapter Twenty-Six- Fight Back
Part Twenty-Seven - Secrets and Lies Revealed
Part Twenty-Eight - Count Down to Rescue
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Redeemed
Epilogue

Chapter Two - Back Home

8.3K 322 15
Par VICMAD

"You will not live to see another day," the voice repeated over and over again. As she looked down at her body, it was suspended in the air.

"You must pay for the devastation you have brought to my family. You are not worthy to live. Revenge is so sweet. I will see you in hell!"

The knife came down and Christina woke up screaming. Her body shook as she had a light sheen across it. She had been having this dream for the last six weeks.

"Baby are you okay?" She heard her mother's voice. Christina opened her eyes to find herself in her old bedroom in Oia.

"You woke up screaming are you hurt? Talk to me Chrissy." Lisa pulled Christina in her arms. The only thing Chris could do was wrap her arms around her mother's waist and cry.

"Shhh, it's okay. I got you and I will not let anything happen to you," Lisa said trying to calm her down.

"I use to have nightmares before you were born. I noticed if I talked about them I felt better. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I did something I should not have done," Chris said removing her face from her mother's chest."

"What's going on sweetie?"

Wiping her face she said,"the night of my party a few friends decided to take me to a Voodoo Priestess on Canal Street. I didn't know they were taking me there until we arrived. I had a funny feeling that something would happen."

"Baby, what happen?"

Christina took a deep breath and told her mother what happen. Lisa's eyes got big.

"Christina, I can't believe you let them talk you into doing that. You are now a grown woman and you have to learn to follow your gut. You know we don't believe in that even if it was for entertaininment. Now you are struck with nightmares."

Lisa shook her head. "How long have you been having them?"

"Ever since the night it happened."

"Ah, Chrissy. Come here."

Christina leaned in closer to her mom.

"Are you telling me everything?" Her mother's question caused her body to stiffen. "What is it Chrissy?"

"The night of the party, I received a text message from an unknown number. It told me happy birthday and it would probably be my last. I thought it was a prank. The texting happened for a few more days and that's when I changed my number."

"You said you lost your phone."

"No, I figured if I changed my number they would go away, but as of a few days ago the text messages started up again." Christina began to cry.

"Mom, I haven't done anything to anyone, why would someone want to do this to me?"

"I don't know baby, but we are going to find out. Let me see your phone." Chris handed over her phone. Lisa scrolled until she came to the number that was repeated mulitple times.

"Your Father and Poppa need to see this."

"Mom they will go ballistic. You know how Poppa gets. He will try to convince you and dad to make me move back here or Italy with them. Please mom, I beg you."

"Chrissy you are my only child and I love you. When it comes to your safety I will not hide this from them. We don't want anything to happen to you or the other girls. We will protect you with our lives."

Christina sighed. She knew her mom would not let this go. She was a mama bear when it came to her. She could physically see her mother getting upset.

"Are you having the same dreams every single time?"

Christina looked at her mother. She swore your mother and grandmother had radars.

"Tell me Christina, do not leave anything out. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. You own a piece of my heart that I can not afford to lose," Lisa said staring at Christina.

"I can't see their face. I am in a strange warehouse. I can feel the ocean breeze in the background. When I open my eyes I feel my body being lifted. When I'm fully awake, I feel my body totally suspended in the air. I am naked and there is a bright light on my body. I feel my skin burning. I began to cry and a tall dark figure comes upon me. I can't tell if its a man or a woman. They are wearing a long black robe and their face are covered. I can't see their eyes, the mask covers them. I am so scared."

Christina held her heart.

"I look below and there is a fire under my feet. I try to move but the figure just laughs. I am so scared mommy. My hands are tied on each side of me and I can't get loose. I try to scream but nothing comes out. I look at the broken glass behind the figure and see my mouth sewn up. I continue to look at myself and see bruises all over my body. Evidently I have been tortured and don't even remember. I am bleeding from different areas of my body and my face has a knife cut going around it. I look hideous. All I can do is cry. The dark figure continues to laugh."

Christina begins to cry. "Mom, I am so helpless. The strength I once had is gone. I think about you all and my heart hurts. I think that I would never see you all again and I can actually feel my heart breaking. As soon as I close my eyes I feel the knife slicing across my neck... that's when I wake up."

"Oh honey," Lisa said wiping her own tears. "You do not have to go through this alone. I am here." She repeats. Lisa continued to rock Christina in her arms. She kissed her on the forehead.

"I will help you in anyway I can. I love you precious and don't you forget that."

"I think someone maybe following me. Every now and then I feel a presence but when I look around no one is there."

Lisa looked at her with concern written all over her face. Lisa continued to hold on to her phone.

"We are going to check out this number. We will find out who is harrassing you and they will regret the day they were born."

Lisa got up from the bed. "Why don't you take a nice warm bath and relax. After that you and I will go get some brunch just the two of us. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. It's been a while since just the two of us had brunch together."

"Well it's settle, I will meet you downstairs in an hour. "

Lisa gave her one last kiss and walked out the door.

Christina got out of the bed and walked to her balcony. It overlooked the rooftops and she could see straight out to the sea.

The cool breeze gently caressed her face. The sun rays shone brightly in the sky and the smell of the yellow tree medicks and purple sicilian sweet peas from the water garden made her miss being at home. It always seem that Oia had a calming affect on her. She thought maybe she should talk her mom into going hiking with her up to the mountain.

She smiled at herself. She knew that mountain like the back of her hand. Although the terrain could be rocky there were a few worn paths still trackable.

She walked in the bathroom and turned the faucet on. She poured in the lavendar bubblebath and the tub instantly filled with bubbles.

She pinned her hair up and stripped off her clothes. Easing into the tub the smell of the lavender engulfed her. She hit the button on the remote and the calming sounds of nature entranced her.

Leaning back in the tub she slowly let the stress leave her body. She felt better telling her mother about what was going on. It felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Twenty minutes later she got out and headed to her room to dress.

"Mom where are you?" She called out walking down the circular stairway to the kitchen. She walked in to notice a strange man sitting in the kitchen.

"Hello," she said looking at him funny.

"Buon giorno!" The stranger replied. He stood up and he towered over her by several feet. She reached out her hand and he kissed it. He looked up and she noticed the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. His dark black hair was straight on the sides and curly at the top. He was wearing a tailor made suit that fit him perfectly. His shoes were designer also.

"I'm Marco Moretti and you are?" He said holding his hand out.

"I'm Christina Whittington." She said reaching her hand out to him.

"Ah you're Bella's granddaughter that lives in the United States," he said in a very deep sexy Italian voice that had taken her breath away.

"Yep, thats me!" She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you. I have heard great things about you," he smiled releasing her hand.

Christina licked her lips. Why was she drooling over a man she just met? He was absolutely gorgeous.

"Ah, Christina you have met Marco," her mother said walking into the kitchen. Marco walked over to Lisa and kissed her on the cheek.

"Buon giorno, Lisa."

"Buon giorno, Marco. It's good to see you again."

"You too."

"Christina, Marco works for your Poppa and Bella. He is here for the anniversary party tomorrow. He will be staying here until after the party where he will be going back to Sicily."

"Oh," Christina said looking a little nervous. She normally was not the aggressive one but all she could think about was him and her entangled in creme satin sheets enjoying themselves.

"Carmine and Grant are on their way back. Make yourself at home. Vollinia, is in the herb garden so if you need anything just let her know," Lisa said grabbing a bottle water out of the refrigerator.

"Thank you." He kissed Lisa and Christina on their cheeks as they walked out the French doors.

"So mom, what does he do for Poppa?"

Lisa started up the car and was backing up. "Whatever is needed."

Christina looked at her mom. She knew not to ask anymore questions.

They drove to a small cafe right outside the city. Lisa handed the valet the keys and they walked in the busy cafe. It was quite quant. There was old American music playing in the background. The cafe had burgers and seafood. This definitely was not your ordinary Greek restaurant. They ordered and took a seat.

"I'm so glad you were able to come. Your dad was excited to pick you up from the airport yesterday. I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you. There was a business meeting in New York that I had to attend."

"That's okay, you're here now and that's what is important," she said grabbing her mother'a hand.

"I thought maybe after lunch we could go hiking. It's been a while and since I have you all to myself we could go," Christina said excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan. I will call Eva at the landing to get our gear ready."

--------------------------

Back at the house......

Carmine and Grant walked into the kitchen to find Marco finishing off a sandwich.

"Ciao," Carmine said greeting Marco. The three men exchanged pleasantries.

"Let's go to my office." Grant said leading the men out the kitchen.

Grant took a seat behind the huge mahogany desk.

"I am very disturbed about what my wife has told me about Christina."

Lisa had called him earlier and told him everything Christina had told her. He immediately told Carmine and Carmine called Marco.

"Why would she go and do something so foolish?" Carmine spoke in a deep authoritative voice. Carmine was a devoted Catholic. "I know we raised her better than this. Shit!"

"Calm down Carmine. She was with her friends. They thought it was a joke."

"I want to know why she didn't tell us. I knew we should have sent someone to watch over her in the states." Carmine's temper was starting to flare and his accent became heavy as he cursed in italian. When anyone messed with his family he could become a monster.

"I have the number. Marco we need you to run the numbers and see where it leads. I want that motherfucker, you hear me," Grant said running his hands across his hair.

"Better yet, when she leaves I want you to go back with her. I would feel better knowing someone is watching over her. I do not want her to know. I will give you access to the alarm system. I trust you. Do not let me down," Carmine said as Grant raised his eyebrow.

"If anything happens to her, I will kill you myself. Understand?" Grant stood up from behind his desk. Grant's light green eyes had blackened. Marco swallowed hard. He had heard about the horrors of what this family could do when someone messed with them.

"I will not let any of you down." Marco took the information given to him and walked out the door.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.6M 108K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
170K 8.1K 44
Anisha wanted a man who would see her as more than a pretty face and a walking bank account . David wanted a woman who he would treasure and could f...
523K 29.6K 33
Book two of A L A N A You don't necessarily have to read the first book to understand this one. Some parts would just make more sense. Tainted with a...
93.2K 4.6K 20
"If I have to sacrifice my life for the ones I love...for you, then I will." She says with authority. "And not you or anyone on this Earth can stop m...