He's my Nerd. Got it?

By heyitsmae68

"Even with that angelic face of his, there is a beastly character is hidden behind it just ready to come out"... More

Chapter 1- Meeting you
Chapter 2- High school
Chapter 3- Stuck with me
Chapter 4- Couple?!?
Chapter 5- Help me!
Chapter 6- Kiss
Chapter 7- Change in a good way
Chapter 8- Misunderstanding
Chapter 9- Sick
Chapter 10- The start
Chapter 11- Little by little
Chapter 12- love huh?
Chapter 13- Stalk you on your date
Chapter 14- Surprises
Chapter 16- Tyler...
Chapter 17- Official
Chapter 18- Farm
Chapter 19- Hate...
Chapter 20- The truth
Chapter 21- Without him
Chapter 22- The Plan
Chapter 23- Hey Partner
Chapter 24- Vacation Part I
Chapter 25- Vacation Part II
Chapter 26- Tell me
Chapter 27- Too Late?
Chapter 28- You and Me
Chapter 29- My one and only Nerd
Chapter 30- Ending

Chapter 15- Business talk with father

47.5K 1.4K 188
By heyitsmae68

 It's been a while since I last updated this story, I know I usually update every two days but I have been so busy lately with school coming so soon and writing my new book.

Anyways here's another chapter. Hope you lik it :]

I can't wait for the next chappie *wink wink* :DD

Oh btw check out my new book its called "Protecting my Ex"

Chapter 15-

“Excuse me?” I said glaring at them

“We have been ordered to take you with us” 0ne of them said

“Again, what?” this is starting to annoy the hell out of me.

“Uh sir I think you should go, it’s clear that she doesn’t want to come with you” Ty said stepping in front of me, which is a huge surprise. I looked at him with wow and baffled expression. He smiled reassuringly; I look back at the two strangers.

“This has nothing to do with you young man, so please back away before anything bad happens”

I rest my hand on Ty’s face and gave him a warm smile sending him that I’m fine, so he doesn’t have to worry.

“Fine, I’ll come with you” I said sighing in defeat

Before I could walk away Ty grabbed my hand and spun me around giving me a big hug. It seems like he’s been more comfortable with me little by little which is good. I love the way his body feels, warm, cozy, I just want to stay here forever.

“I’ll be fine Ty, don’t worry about me. Tell Jay that I have to go, and tell him good luck with the shop”

“Ok, but if you need anything call me” he said pulling me away from so he could look into my eyes

I laughed “How can I call you when you don’t have a cell phone” he blushed at my reasonable comment

“Shut up, well just come to my house when you’re feeling troubled ok?”

This is what I love about him, the way he cares for me is like nothing I’ve ever had before.

“I will”

~

I stayed silent on our ride to I don’t know where. This is really annoying, but looking at their uniforms, my dad must be the one who’s doing all of this. The car stopped in front of my house which is odd. I stepped outside and maids came rushing to me. They grabbed me and brought me to my room.

“What is going on?” I asked angrily

“Just sit still Miss, we have been ordered to dress you nicely” they said

“Should I be worried?” I asked

 “I don’t think so, I think its very ro-” the maid was cut off with a big bang in the wall. It was Ms. Claire holding a big box that I’m sure it consist a dress, which worries me deeply.

“If you want to keep this job, you should learn how to keep your mouth shut” Ms. Claire said to one of the maids as she lay down the box in my bed.

“Sorry”

“Now let’s get her fixed up, she’s suppose to be there in three hours” Ms. Claire ordered

I sighed heavily, I won’t even bother arguing with them or asking more question. Besides I’m sure they won’t even answer. I sat there with a glum look on my face, my make up was ready. Ms. Claire asked me to put the dress on before they do my hair. I went to the washroom to strip off my sweaty clothes and put on the dress. It was a brownish coloured cocktail knee length dress that has a purple belt on the waist area. When I got out of the washroom the maid automatically pushed me back down on the chair and fixed my hair.

After a couple of hours I was finally ready to go to wherever ‘there’ is. Gah this is such a pain in the ass, I don’t even know what the occasion is.

I was picked up by one of my dad’s entourage in a limo, the way there was very familiar it looks like we are going to downtown. The car stopped and the entourage opened the door for me, my father was there in front of the hotel welcoming me with a smile. I walked over to him with a grumpy expression.

“Father” I said crossing my arms across my chest

“Sweetie, you’re just in time” he said that annoying smile not leaving his face

Trust me I love my dad but he goes overboard just like my mother at certain things.

“Let’s get going then” he said gesturing me inside the hotel

I walked pass him, well more like stomping my way there. I hate this, I think I have a feeling of what this is going to be. My guess is that my father and I will have a bonding time and after that lovely time he’ll ruin it by talking about his business. We arrive at the restaurant and made our way to the VIP area where there was a reserve seat for three. I sat down with my arms and legged crossed, I looked over the chair beside me, why is there three chairs?

“So sweetie, how was your day?” my dad asked

“Cut to the chase dad” I said harshly, I didn’t mean it but the way he’s always keeping secrets from me is just wrong. I’m he’s freaking daughter for f*ck sakes.

“I see you’re in a bad mood” he said his expression change into serious look.

“How could I not be?” I hissed

“Callie you’re mad but I’m still your father so don’t talk to me in that tone young lady” his voice was rising which made my skin shiver.

I glared at him and didn’t speak for a moment. I need to calm myself, fighting like this won’t help.

I sighed “Why am I here?” I asked

“Well you might have notice that the business is slowly going down because of the new organization that opened last month” he said, talking in his business tone.

“Uh huh, and?”

“I’m worried about our company and I made an agreement with them”

I wave my hand for him to continue as I drank my tea.

“And that involves you”

I almost chocked, did I just hear what I just heard? I looked at him with a ‘what the hell look’.

“What?!? I taught I made it clear father, I don’t want anything to do with your business. Can’t you just figure out another way to make your company better?”

“Calm down Callie, you’re making a scene” my father warned with that venomous look on his face. Now I know where I got my glare from.

“Fine I’ll calm down” I said exasperatedly

“Thank you” my father said also calming down himself

“Anything else father?”

 “Actually yes”

“Great” I said sarcastically

A couple minutes of silent, one of my father’s bodyguards came and whispered something to my father. Great now the bodyguards keeping a secret from me, who knows maybe the waiter, is also hiding something from me.

 “Our guest is here” my dad said standing up and looking at the door.

“I’m glad you can make it” my father said talking to who knows who

“Glad to be here, sir”

Wait that voice sounds familiar, I turned my head around to see who this mysterious guy is. And there he was the person who kissed me, the person who I beat up. Well this is just great, what is he doing here?

“What is he doing here?” I said as I slammed my hand on the table making the plates and silverware to shutter a little.

“Callie sit down” my dad ordered

“Have a seat Jacob”

If anyone of you forgot, he’s the guy that kissed me in the middle of the streets when I was drunk.

“Father you got some explaining to do. I taught he was just your client” I said to him sternly

“I know sweetie, I know” They took their sits and my dad called the waiter for our orders.

“We’re ready to order”

After a couple minutes of waiting, the waiter finally arrives with our food. I was silent most of the time which made my father furious. Well too bad for him, it’s his fault I’m like this. And he still hasn’t told me why the person who kissed me is with us. I took a bite of the over expensive food, not looking at my dad and Jacob.

“Can I go now? I don’t hear any explanation here”

“No, and I will after we finish our food”

I waited and waited as they talk about ‘stuff’ that I didn’t care about. I’m done my eating and so are they so what’s up with all the waiting. I coughed to get their attention and it did.

“Right, so let’s talk” my father said adjusting his tie

“Jacob here is the son of the company I was talking about earlier” he continued

“I lied to you about him being a client because I didn’t want you to find out that time”

“So he’s the one you where talking to on the phone?” I asked suddenly remembering the phone call that I heard last week.

“Yes he is” he nodded

“Ok...so where am Included?” I asked

“Well...” my dad trailed looking at me nervously. I looked over at Jacob who has a smirk playing on his lips.

“It involves you getting together with Jacob”

I raised my eyebrows “like working together?”

“No, by getting together I meant marriage”

I stared at him frozen, hard as stone. Marriage? Those words send shivers and disgust to my body. They looked at me, clearly waiting for my answer or any kind of other reaction. I taught this day would be boring, but I’m afraid I was wrong. I can’t believe my own father would do something like this to me. Is he trying to ruin our happy relationship? I think so.

“Marriage?” I repeated

“Uh yes sweetie, marriage” my father said looking at me concern

 “You’re going to force me to marry him?” I yelled, I can’t control my feeling anymore. If I keep this inside any longer I might go crazy.

“Honey please” my dad said standing up

“Let me take care of this” Jacob said barging in our conversation

“No you stay out of this, so shut the f*ck up” I yelled at Jacob

“Oh I like your attitude” he said smirking at me

“You know what forget this, I’m out of here” I said bolting out of the restaurant.

I hate this, I hate him, I hate my dad, and I hate my life. I didn’t bother taking a taxi I just ran as fast as I could, I need to get away from this place. I can’t believe my father, all he thinks about is his company, his stupid company more than his own daughter

The sky was dark and gloomy, it’s probably going to rain soon. A couple minutes later it rained, spoke to soon. My clothes was all wet, my make up smudge, and adding all that equals to me being a mess, what the worst that can happen? suddenly adding to the rain, thunder and lightning strikes causing me to look up the sky.

“There she is” I hear a group of men’s running towards me

I smirked; he thinks this will stop me? I’m sorry father but you don’t know me to well enough. I stormed off and made a run for it, I ran and ran in every direction I see but disappointedly I was stopped by a fence. Great just great, I looked at and saw them getting closer. I jump over the fence and landed perfectly in the other side.

“See yah suckers” I said as I salute goodbye to them.

I slowed down my pace since I don’t see any more of my father’s people. My feet was aching and there where bruises on my arm because of all the jumping and being a ninja and all. I could seriously pass a stunt double. I laughed at myself and my crazy dream. Now where should I go? I guess I’ll just have to trust my feet, I’m sure it’ll take me somewhere nice...I hope.

--

VOTE COMMENT FAN :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.5K 29
Don't judge, try to know first. _________________________________ She is rude. He is polite and friendly. She is irritable. He is calm. People w...
32.1K 726 42
"Are you ever afraid of being alone?" I asked after a while. A question that had randomly popped into my mind. I wasn't expecting him to answer me, b...
27.7K 836 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
10.8M 612K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...