Mate Or Not. You're Still A J...

By SimplyAWriter_D

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she'd joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alp... More

Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk
She's Gone
New Home
Unexpected News
The genius Fighter
bonfire
Getting To Me
A Low Blow
New Friends
Break-down
Mood Swings
What I Am In His Eyes
Trying To Avoid him
This Is War
Oh we definitely will!
You Called Me Beautiful
A Chance
Fight For Me
A Little Push
Shopping with the twins
Respect
Complications
Explanations
Losing Control
Drunken Behavior
Unforgettable Night
Doubts
Fairytale Gone Bad
Don't have it in me
The Search Begins
Trying not to break
The Fight
Too much to take
Feeling Broken
Soulmate
Christmas preparations
Best Kind Of Love

Surprise.

599K 12.3K 2.8K
By SimplyAWriter_D

Lux's P.O.V.

 'It is a lovely morning here on our BBC station and we thought we'd wake you up with the new single by Jessie J." 

'Stomp stomp I've arrived, drop that beat nasty face why you lookin at me'

"UGHH" I groaned sitting straight up "I so don't want to go today" I rubbed my eyes and got up. I turned the radio up liking the song that was on took a shower.

I wanted to take my time so everyone would beat me to school, I was not about to run into Damon so for the first time in a while I took my time deciding what to wear. I could hear people getting ready on the outside but I knew no one could hear me with the sound proof walls.

I decided on some my black skinny jeans a tight white shirt that fit me like a glove and had the words 'Bite Me' written on it. The twins had bought that shirt for me thinking it was funny. I pulled on my leather jacket and slowly opened the door.

No one seemed to be outside, good that means they're all at school already. I got outside and went to the kitchen.

 "Coco pops" I said to myself as I got out a bowl and some milk. Surprisingly everything was just were they used to be and I didn't have a problem finding anything.

I ate my cereal and headed for my bike, I put a bit of the spray to remove my scent but not a lot, only enough so that from afar my scent wouldn't reach any werewolves.

 "This is it" I told myself as I put my helmet on and got on my bike with my bag and drove to school.

The drive to school wasn't long, seeing as the school was about ten minutes away from the house.

As I got in the parking lot I could tell a lot of people shut up and were looking at me. I smirked remembering the song from this morning and how much the lyrics fit.

Stomp stomp I've arrived  I sang in my head as I searched for the guys and found them near Jason's car and just my luck there was an empty place right next to them. I could feel people's gaze at me and from the smell I could tell most of them were wolves, and Damon was one of them

Drop the beat nasty face, why you looking at me?  I parked next to Jason's and took off my helmet with my back to the parking lot. I didn't turn back as I took a deep breath.

 "You ready?" Jason asked with the guys standing in front of me "Damon is staring at us" I smiled and sang my favorite part of the song.

 "I guess your nerves are gone" Chase said winking at me as I got off the bike

 "Not a bit but I though about it and you guys are right. I'm not the same girl anymore" they all smiled at me "And I know my boys got my back"

 "Hell yeah" the twins high-fived each other and then me and the others grinned 

 "Good" Jason said looking above my shoulder "Cause Damon and the other asses are heading here now."

 ****************

Damon's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe she beat me" Zach said unbelieving. We were in the school parking lot discussing the fight yesterday. Everyone was in awe of the Fire Moon's third in command.

 "Get over it Zach there's a reason why they call her the best" I told him rolling my eyes.

 "Did you see the way she dodged all of his lunges. That takes skill, man" Micheal admitted

 "What do you think she looks like?" Jared asked "I mean we only saw her wolf form yesterday and she didn't have dinner with us."

 "I don't know" I said scratching the back of my head and when I looked up I saw all the guys staring at something behind me in shock and awe.

 "What?" I asked but they were all standing there with their mouth open. I looked behind me and saw a black motorcycle come to the parking lot. A girl was driving and she looked hot but it was weird seeing a girl on  the bike because no girl here drove a bike, hell no guy here drove a bike.

 "I bet that's her" Zach said staring at her as she parked next to Jason's car and took off her helmet. Midnight black hair fell to her back but she didn't turn around and started speaking to some guys in her pack.

I tried catching her scent but I couldn't get anything. What the hell?

 "Hey guys can you get her scent?" I asked them, each of them took a deep breath and then shook their heads with a confused expression. The girl got off the bike and I my mouth dropped. Damn she looked hotter off the bike than on it.

My gaze swept her body, and let's just say she was a huge turn on. She had a model's body, and killer legs. Which I bet the guys agreed with because I could see the way they ogled her. For some reason that pissed me off.

"How about we go introduce ourselves" I said and the boys agreed with goofy grins plastered on their faces. We started walking towards them and I saw Jason whisper something to her and she stiffened.

 "Hey" I said reaching a hand out to her but in a minute Jason, Chase and the other guys I was introduced to at dinner were in front of me blocking her from view. Wow she was really protected

 "Um just wanted to meet your third in command seeing as we didn't get the honor yesterday" I said and Jason glared at me along with the others. 

I still didn't get why they all hated me, I mean all through dinner these five guys kept glaring at me, jared, Zach and Micheal.

 "Wanna meet the alpha?" Jason said looking back towards the girl.

 "Sure" she said and somehow the voice sounded familiar. The boys moved a bit and she walked till she was a bit in front of Jason and the rest. 

I had to control my jaw from dropping because she was gorgeous. She had piercing blue eyes that seemed kind of familiar, and full red lips that just made me want to kiss her.

 I cleared my throat but couldn't get any words out so Zach came to the rescue.

 "Um This is our alpha--" but she interrupted him.

 "Oh I know who they are Zach" she said with a smirk"Micheal" she nodded and turned to Jared with a menacing glare "Brother" She said and turned to me "Damon." Her scent hit me as soon as she said my name, her sweet scent. The one I thought I would never smell again. I heard the gasps from the guys, except Zach.

 "How the hell is Jared your brother?" he asked her cocking his head to the side "He only has one sister and ---Oh MY GOD" he yelled as realization hit him. 'Bout time Moron.

 "L-l-Lux?" Jared whispered coming closer to her "Where...I...How...You...But" he stuttered but I cut him off.

 "Where the hell have you been?" I asked and she looked at me with a glare that would have made me wince if I wasn't so god damn pissed.

 "Non of your god damn business" she said with a crooked smile.

 "But--"

 "Sorry but I didn't come here to catch up." she looked at me formally, like I was some stranger. "The only thing I have to discuss with your pack's fighting skills. Now your pack isn't bad at fighting but you're not great either. The new wolves will need training and as for old pack members they don't have to have the basic training but it wouldn't hurt them to watch while I teach the others. Know their mistakes and then participate in the more developed training."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Lux was back, and she was one hell of a strong wolf.

  "What the hell Lux?" Jared yelled at her and she averted her gaze to him

  "Like I said I didn't come here to catch up" she started to turn around but I grabbed her arm. like hell is she going to turn around without talking to me and hang out with a bunch of guys. But as soon as I grabbed her arm I was shoved to the floor and five angry guys stood in front of Lux and were growling at me, all with piercing black eyes.

 "Don't. Touch. Her" Jason said through clenched teeth.

 "Guys" Lux said making her way so she stood facing them, with her back to us. "I'm fine. Please calm down" she looked at them and they all closed their eyes to calm themselves down. Lux nodded to herself and turned to us.

 "The training will begin whenever you want" she said and linked her arm with Jason and Chase "Let's go guys" she walked away not even trying to look back.

 "Don't try that again" The guy who I came to know as Taylor looked at me calmly but I could sense the threat in his voice "We don't do well with assholes like you getting near her" and with that he left. I continued to stare at Lux's figure as she walked with the boys to school.

 "What the hell just happened?" Zach asked "It's...it's lux"

 "we know" I said grimly 

 "Damn she's hot now" Micheal mumbled and we all turned to look at him "What?You can't say you didn't notice"

 "My sister" Jared whispered smiling "She's back"

 "It wasn't her choice her pack had to" Micheal stated "Did you forget? We're kind of in a tight spot with the rogues."

 "Don't say Her Pack." I snapped at him "We are her pack"

 "Not anymore" Jared said clenching his fists "She wants nothing to do with us. She made it clear" he finally looked up at me "And she has every right to." he turned on his heel and left.

 "Come on man let's go to class" Zach said "We'll see her tonight at the bonfire and she has to have at least Some of our classes" I nodded and walked to the school.  I could tell it was going to be a long day.

Lux's P.O.V.

 "Fucking Bastard! I should break that arm of his" Jason said shaking his head

 "As long as I help" Chase added.

 "Come on guys calm down. Everything's okay" I smiled at him "And did you see their faces when they found out it was me?" I changed the subject. I knew my boys, if they kept thinking about it Damon would be dead and although he does deserve a good beating I couldn't help but feel a bit protective. But I knew it was just my wolf, to her he's her mate. To me, he's the asshole that rejected me.

 "Yeah his face was priceless" the twins gave each other a high five "I thought his jaw was going to hit the floor"

 "Your brother too" Chase added.

 "Brother by name" I said stated and then shook my head smiling "I have you guys now" they smiled and hugged me before going to class.

 "So you have art with me right?" Shane asked and I nodded

 "Thank god one of you guys is with me I hate being the new girl" I admitted with a groan

"Can you really call yourself a new girl? I mean you lived here before so you're like the old girl but now you're new so your the old new girl. And you're hot so your the hot old new girl" Shane nodded to himself "Yup that's it."

I gasped and covered my mouth in mock horror "Are you calling me old?"

Shane tapped his lip pretending to think "Why yes, yes I am" I playfully nudged him in the stomach and pointed my finger at him

 "Don't make me shank you boy" I winked at him and we got in the class.

Art was fun because I sucked at it. I started working on a painting but Shane kept coming every five minutes and drawing a huge line on what I work with his paint. So I'd do the same and we both ended up with paintings that only had lines on them.

I had a few classes with my old pack but I didn't let them talk to me. I'd sit farthest away from each other. And at lunch when I sat with the guys I glanced at the table the guys used to sit at and saw that they still do. Wow, I guess some things never really change. Damon and the rest kept glancing at me but I didn't mind them. I meant i when I said I didn't want to catch up. I didn't want them in my life. My pack was my family now.

 "Finally we can go now" I said as I walked with the guys to the parking lot. "I really hate sitting in class and listening to these god damn lectures"

 "These are called Studies  Lux. They're the stuff that's written in the books. Oh yeah and books are those things that open and have words written in them."

 "Really?" I asked in fake shock "Damn now I have to get them from home I thought they were large coasters" I slapped my forehead and grinned at them as they laughed. I reached my bike and just as I was about to get on it Damon came up to me.

"Can we talk?" he asked, his eyes pleading and I felt my wolf purring, wanting to be near him

"You want to talk?" I asked looking at him up and down. The guys were all at my side in a minute with their arms crossed in front of their chests.

 "Yeah." he glanced at the guys "Alone" 

I raised an eyebrow and took my helmet from the handle. "You can say whatever you want in front of my pack. We don't have secrets"

 "Come on Lux Please" he said

 "They aren't going anywhere" I said and I could sense the gratitude the guys felt. I knew how much they'd hate seeing me walk away with him. I swear they're like over-protective big brothers, but I love them anyways.

 "But you're my--" he started but I lifted my hand and looked at him with determination and anger.

 "I'm not your anything" I said as I got on the bike and placed my helmet . I didn't say a word as I drove out of the parking lot fuming. I stopped driving when I reached the house I parked my bike and ran in the forest. I needed to shift. I placed my clothes neatly aside and let my wolf take over and ran as fast as I could. Running always helped.

===============================

Hey Guys!

So this is one I think the longest chapter so far :PThanks really for everyone who's reading this. Now I need your help.

I already put Megan Fox as Lux but I'm having a hard time finding guys to be Damon, Jason and the other guys. Any ideas?

Thnks guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
10 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
800K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
1.1M 33.3K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...