Blood Bound- Book 1 of the Bo...

Par MercyRose

For eleven years, Leo Risso, a slave to the night, patiently watched over his charge without once letting him... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33, Part 1
Chapter 33, Part 2

Chapter 5

292K 3.7K 157
Par MercyRose

“Blood Bound”

2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5

It was liquid ambrosia, the sweetest of treats, a delicacy that Leo would treasure for the rest of his immortality.  Shelby’s life essence was phenomenal as it flowed into his mouth and slithered down his throat giving him a whole new perspective on life itself.  

It was a struggle but all too soon Leo reluctantly released her neck and took great care in licking at the two pin points that he made on her creamy flesh so that they would close and heal properly.  With Shelby’s blood running in his veins, Leo felt rejuvenated and exhilarated; he was like a whole new man now that he had finally claimed what he had waited eleven long years to take.  Shelby was officially his.

Leo was now linked with his life partner in every way and now nothing, absolutely nothing, would come between them.  With her blood in him, Leo would now know exactly where his bride would be at all times.   She was now one with him and in three days time she would his equal.  His life partner that would love him and eventually bear his children that would one day live to carry on the Risso name.   

Shelby felt different, languid even.  Everything seemed fuzzy around her.  Noises.  Sounds.  Was she really awake or was all of this a dream?  

Blinking her eyes she tried to focus on the dark stranger that was standing so close to her.   So close that she could feel the heat of his body warming her own suddenly chilled skin.  

 “What? What is happening to me?” she asked weakly.  The guy reached out and placed his hands on her shoulders to steady her as she swayed slightly to the left.

“My sweet, we are only finishing what we started all those years ago,” Leo responded with that hypnotizing voice of his.  It was deep and smooth and when he spoke she felt something inside of her start to come to life.  

Shelby leaned her head back against the wall.  She needed a minute, just a minute so that she could get her bearings together and demand that this stranger take her back to her apartment.  No matter how damn sexy he may be, she had no right to shack up with him when she hardly knew him.  No, Shelby wasn’t that type of person.

She tried to take a step forward but her body didn’t seem to be cooperating with her.  Her legs wouldn’t move and her arms felt like wet noodles.  It was becoming more and more imperative Shelby rationalized that she go home before she ended up doing something really stupid like give in to this handsome dark stranger and beg him to relieve her of this ache that was starting to bloom deep in her core.

“I,” she held up her hand and started but then had to stop because she had already forgotten what she was originally going to say.  

This was not like her.  Shelby didn’t know why she was acting like a total flake.  While taking a few deep steadying breaths she felt the gentlest of touches brush against her cheek.  Her eyes opened wide as she stared back into the inky black eyes of the God like man  who was looking down at her with nothing but adoration.

“Sshh my sweet.  You need to rest now.”

“What?” she said dreamily.  Why can’t I center myself.  What on earth is wrong with me?

Leo reached down and hooked one hand underneath her legs while using the other to cradle her back, lifting Shelby into his arms bridal style.  Her heart beat was already beating in time with his, affirming that there bodies were already syncing themselves together.  The process had begun; she would shed the last remnants of her human self and soon, very soon, become one of his world.

Shelby’s lids felt so heavy.  She was lethargic and tired.   “Just a few minutes,” she muttered so low that Leo could barely hear her, “Just a few more minutes of sleep and then we‘ll go.”

Leo chuckled softly while carefully laying her in the center of his bed, the bed they would share from now on.  Pulling the covers up to her neck he tucked them tight under her chin to help regulate her body temperature.  The first twenty four hours was always the worst.  As the vampire cells attacked the last of the human blood cells in her system it would chill her until they finally rid her of every last one of them.  

Leaning in he pressed the sweetest of kisses against her cheek.  Standing above her he took a moment to admire how exquisitely beautiful that she was.  Her ceramic skin gleamed in the candle light of the room.  The think blond waves of pure silk haloed her face making her appear like a sleeping angel.  His Angel, his salvation.

Sighing softly Leo whispered at her ear, “You’re not going anywhere, my beautiful bride. Not today, not tomorrow nor for the rest of eternity.  Your home now and I will never let you escape me.  You are finally home sweet home.”

It was dark.  It was cold and I was alone.  The night was eerily quiet  as I tracked through the woods alone.  Alone.  Was I really alone?  It feels like someone is watching me, but when I look back over my shoulder there is no one there, I am alone.

Where am I?  Where am I going?  There is nothing but darkness and trees and the smell of fresh pines surrounding me.  Looking up I can see the full moon, but not a single star in the sky.

What is wrong with this picture?  What am I doing?  Why in the hell am I outside?  Panicking I start to turn aorund in circles as I tried to make some semblance of what was happening around me. 

“Sweet, you  have nothing to fear,”  a melodic voice called out from behind startling me.

I froze.  The words were like a lullaby rocking me at the center of my very own soul.

“Who’s there?“ I asked feeling more than a little rattled.  The multitude of feelings that I was suddenly experiencing at this very moment, I had never felt before.  Excitement, giddiness, aching, wanting but for what I did not know.

The voice seemed to be familiar but yet I couldn't pin point who it actually was.

“It is I, your husband,” the voice replied confidently.

Turning around I was about ready to ask him exactly which crazy train that he just got off of when I gasped in shock, it was him.  The stranger that saved me when I was only ten years old.  My sexy suave Knight that came to me night after night in all my recurring dreams.

He grinned giving his face the appearance of a God like creature that women across the world would worship daily if they had the opportunity.  

There was something off about him though.  Something different, something  predatory.

“Come,” he said holding his hand out to me.

It was a command that I could not ignore.  We were like two magnets drawn to each other.   I strode forward and took his hand, no questions asked.  The stranger pulled me into his arms so that our bodies were flush against each other and I swear I could hear the strong steady beat of his heart.  

The sound was addictive, enslaving.  I wanted to stay there in his arms and listen to that steady beat for the rest of my life.  I felt comfortable, safe with that sound drumming in my ears.

“Sweetheart?”  My Shining Knight called out from above me.

“Hmmm.”

“It’s time.”

I was resting my head comfortably on his chest when I mumbled back, “Time for what?”

“Time to feed my sweet,” he replied simply.  My great Knight hooked his fingers under my chin and lifted my face so that I was staring deep into his midnight black eyes.

He was smiling again, but something was different with his handsome smile.  His smile grew even wider as he stared back down at me.  That was when I noticed it.  Two distinctive sharp teeth sticking out of the top of his mouth.  Fangs.  

Eyes widening and my heart racing to beat the band, I freaked.  I tried to push back from the monster but his grip only tightened around my waist.  “NO!” I screamed and frantically renewed my efforts to escape him.

“Sweetheart, don’t be like this,” he chided in that same soft melodic tone that sang to my soul.

Shaking my head back and forth all I knew was that I had to get away from this man.  “No, leave me alone,” I begged of him.    When he made no moves to release me I screamed even louder in hopes for a savior, “Help!  Help!”

“Shelby, wake up!” The sharp command came from somewhere in the distance.  She heard it loud and clear but struggled to come back from her awful night mare.   Slowly, the images around her started to fade into mist and Shelby realized that she had been sleeping.

Opening her eyes Shelby stared into the concerned dark orbs of her Knight.  For a moment she hesitated because of the awful nightmare that she had just experienced.  Then felt silly for even thinking that the man who was sitting over her might have fangs of all things.  

Fangs meant Vampire and those were just mythical creatures that authors like Bram Stoker and Anne Rice wrote about to entertain deluded people.  They weren’t real and her Knight most certainly was not a Vampire..  

“Are you okay?” He asked.  Just the way that he asked her that simple question tugged at something inside of her.   He cared and Shelby wasn’t used to people caring about her.  This one man that she hardly knew actually cared.

“I’m….I’m fine,” she replied and then suddenly started to violently shiver.  She felt like she was buried in a bucket full of ice but as she looked around she knew that she was in a bed with covers wrapped up to her neck.  Again, this made no sense to her.  What is wrong with me?

“I’m…I’m cold,” she bit out between her chattering teeth.  “I’m ssooo ssooo cold.”

“Hush now my sweet,” he told her while standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.

Shelby was freezing her ass off but staring up at his bare chest she couldn’t help but to admire how well built the man was.  His pecks were chiseled as perfectly as the infamous Statue of David.  It was unreal, people that perfect just didn’t exist any more.  It was mind boggling and pleasing all at the same time.

Leo looked down at his bride to be and even through her chills she looked up at him eagerly.  Smirking he asked, “Do you like what you see?”

Through her shivers Shelby could only nod, man, she was not only liking what she saw.  She was loving it.  Who wouldn’t?

Leo then frowned, “You need to feed my sweet.”

Shelby stopped staring and stilled herself through the brain wracking shivers.  Feed, where exactly have I heard that before?

Leo slid into the bed beside Shelby and stretched out beside her.  He turned her so that she was facing him.  Lightly stroking her cheek with his hand he reveled in her softness and then moved down to stroke the silky skin of her throat.   

“You must feed sweetheart,” he repeated once again and leaning back away from her he held up his finger revealing a lengthening sharp nail.  It looked much like a talon and with one swipe he cut a deep line over his chest where blood welled up instantly.

“Feed,” he repeated the command to Shelby and gently grabbed her head pulling her to his chest.  

The dream came back to Shelby, the fangs, the predatory smile.  This was not happening, none of this could be real but when she glanced up from the alluring red liquid that was running down his impeccable chest to her Knights face, they were there.  Two poignant fangs that she could not deny.

Still violently shaking Shelby tried to push back.  “No, No, No!” she cried frantically.  “This isn’t happening,” she mumbled, “This isn’t real, it can’t be.” 

Shelby closed her eyes tightly and tried to will the horrifying images away.  

But it was the smell, something so delicious, so aromatic that she couldn’t get it out of her mind.  The back of her throat began to burn as the sweet smell grew stronger around her.

“Come on sweetheart, don’t fight it.  I can feel your need too, you must eat,” Leo told her.  He didn’t want to have to compel her to feed the first time, but he would if she kept up this silly non sense.  He had many things to teach her but she had to get through this conversion first and part of that was feeding.

Shelby slowly opened her eyes and they locked on to the red liquid that was sinuously tracking curvy lines down his chest.

She felt a stinging pain in her own gums as she leaned her head forward, bringing her closer to the streaming liquid that seemed to be calling out to her like a forbidden fruit.  She couldn’t fight it but something in the back of her mind was raging that this was all wrong.  

“That’s it, a little closer,” Leo cooed.  Shelby’s tongue darted out and licked the path of blood from his stomach all the way up to the slit above his heart that he had made for her to feed from.   Her tongue felt like a trail of molten lava that set other parts of his body a fire.  She wasn’t ready for any of that yet though so he would suffer gladly in silence.  Soon, he told himself.  Very soon.

For a moment he thought about his mother and her impending arrival later in the day and a tiny thread of dread began to seep in.  She would be unhappy with his choice for a life partner.  Leo was a blood born whereas Shelby was a bound born, but she was bound to him and that was all that mattered in his eyes.  She was completely and solely his.  

The second that he felt her fangs bite into his skin a hot streak of pleasure rushed thorough him like a blazing wild fire making him forget all thoughts concerning his mother.  While she took those first pulls of his life essence into her body and began to feed in earnest Leo had felt the first true moments of happiness with the Angel he held in his arms.  His Angel.  

Throwing his head back, Leo could only moan from the pure ecstasy that he was feeling.  This was as close to heaven that his damned soul would ever get and it was close enough for him.  How could he have gone over a century and never experienced pleasures as intense at this?  She was his, no doubts about it.  As long as Leo walked as a creature of the night Shelby was going to be by his side; they were bound together as life partners through blood and each other's essence.  Bound for eternity.    

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 52.2K 56
{Originally Lovely Tears Of Blood} I walked into my bedroom after a long day at school, Martha had cut my hair at sheared angle making it look horrid...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
226 35 16
Scarlett thought her life was ordinary-school, friends, and the occasional heartbreak. But everything changes the night she stumbles into the hottest...
63.1K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...