"Read all you want" [Frerard]

By MerthurIsMyOTP

Gerard is in love with Frank. He doesn't tell anyone. Frank is in love with Gerard. He doesn't tell anyone ei... More

1: Dirty dirty smut
2: Gerard Way is pretty much gay
3: Gerard pins Frank down and Frank likes that
4: Frank's fantasies
5: Realisation hits Gerard, and he does something about it
6: The Take Over, The Breaks Over
7: I am gay
8: Frank finds the laptop again, this time he doesn't need a password
9: Frank likes to be called a slut
10: Frank admits that he actually wants more
11: Gerard's a fucking smartass
12: So. You two are together?
13: Hotel Night (part 1)
14: Hotel Night (part 2)
15: Feels Like War
16: Black Shadows
17: Gerard loves Frank (and then he tells him he's a good boy)
18: It hurts like hell, but I think I like it Sir
19: In which Gerard sees Bandit again
20: When you drag yourself down...
21: Curiousity
22: Frank likes this, a lot
23: You are beautiful
24: Happy times
25: Sad Times
26: The Talk
27: Gerard Way is the hero of this story
28: Swimming with Bandit and ordering pizza
29: I've been thinking...
30: We're terrified of what's around the corner
31: Unsafe, insane and non-consensual
32: Tough Little Boy
33: Please... Master
35: Unseen movies and stories about fake Doms
36: This chapter is not that significant, but important anyways
37: Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
38: Talking about taking a bath
39: Frank was kneeling in the bathtub
40: The Theme Park
41: G-A-B-E (gonna get you high)
42: How cruel is the golden rule?
~Not a new chapter~
43: Ray and Mikey's special bond
44: Hollywood hills and suburban thrills
45: So Kiss Me Goodbye
46: Gabe's Reassurance
47: Chasing and fucking
48: M-A-R-R-Y M-E
(Youtube Channel)
49: What a beautiful wedding
50: I hate the ending myself...
AUTHOR'S NOTE - February 5, 2021

34: The results...

1.6K 91 40
By MerthurIsMyOTP

Gerard

The last few days have been... Well. A little chaotic. We are both a little nervous for the outcome of the STD test. Frank still has flashbacks, and last night he woke up screaming. He has been very submissive. He doesn't want to make his own choices. He wants me to make them. Of course that's fine. If it wasn't for the situation I'd actually love it. But now he's hiding behind it. The moment I let go of the slightest bit of dominance, Frank notices and bites his lips harshly. I sigh. I don't know what to do. Do I need to give it to him, or not?

I watch Frank as he sits down between my legs onto the floor. His head resting on my upper legs and his eyes closed. I take my phone and text Gabe.

Hey, do you have time to talk?

Sure! What about?

You've heard about Frank. Right?

Yeah... I'm so sorry :( I should've walked him to his car or something.

Hey it's not your fault... You couldn't have known. But I need your advice. Frank is almost clinging onto being a submissive right now. I mean, I figured we'd get into a 24/7 thing eventually but not this soon. Should I let him?

Well... That's difficult... I think it depends on whether he acts? How is he as a sub rn. Calm? Or nervous?

Calm. But the second I let go he gets very nervous.

Maybe you should let him, as long as you see it calms him down/makes him happier. If that changes you should slowly get him out of it and talk with him. But for now it's fine. William gets more into being a sub when he feels bad, so it's not that strange. Just keep an eye on him. If you want William and I could visit you? Maybe Frank likes being around William for a while and I could check how he's doing as well.

I'll ask him. One sec.

"Frankie?"

Frank looks up at me. "Yes, Sir?" I run my fingers through his hair. "Would you like it if Master Gabe and William came to visit us?" Frank nods and smiles timidly. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Good. And I'd like some coffee. Will you make it for me please?" Frank nods happily and stands up to go to the kitchen.

Yeah, he likes that. Be here around 7pm?

Sure. We'll be there. Don't worry too much about his submission to you. Like you said, you expected it to happen anyways. See you tonight!

Thanks Gabe, I really appreciate your help. See you tonight!

Frank comes back with my coffee. I take it from him and smile. "Thank you, little one."

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" he asks me then. I gesture him to sit on my lap, so he does. "Yeah. I'd like you to go upstairs and take a shower. When you finish, dress in your favorite clothes. And then you get back here and we'll go out to do groceries. We still need to do them anyways and we can buy a few things for tonight when Master Gabe and William are here. I expect you back down in thirty minutes. Think you can do that for me?" I say to him. Frank nods and presses a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, Sir. For doing this..." I smile and rub his back. "You're welcome, sweetheart." Frank smiles at me. I grin. "Well? Off you go!" Frank chuckles and gets off of my lap and stands up. Right before he walks upstairs, he turns around again. "I love you."

"I love you too, Frankie."

A couple of minutes later I can hear the shower running. Good boy. I smile. Perhaps Gabe is right. This would happen anyways. Maybe it's not that bad that it happened a little sooner. It really comforts him.

I get ripped out of my thoughts by the loud sound of the phone ringing. "Fucking hell..." I mutter. I don't like it when things startle me. I pick up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi. I'm Dr. Hills'. Is this Frank Iero?"

"No. You're talking to his boyfriend."

"Oh yeah I remember. I have the results from the STD test. Don't worry, he's all clean. No STD's to be found."

I sigh out in relief. "That's great news! Thank you, doctor." I say. I am so happy to hear this. With all the bad luck Frank has been having lately... Finally some good news. "You're welcome. Now go tell Frank! Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

I throw the phone onto the couch and run upstairs. He's already done showering. I knock on the door of the bathroom. "Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't have any STD's! The doctor just called me!"

It's silent for a moment. "Really?"

"Yeah! You're clean, Frank.".

"Oh my god..." the door of the bathroom opens and Frank runs out and wraps his arms tightly around me. I chuckle and hold him close against me. He is still dripping wet from the shower but I don't care. When Frank looks up at me, I see he has tears in his eyes. He leans in with a smile and kisses me. Fully kisses me. I moan in surprise and kiss him back gently.

"Good boy... Such a good boy Frankie." I whisper softly, between the kisses. Frank blushes and smiles at me. "Thank you..." I caress his cheek and then point to the bathroom. "Time to finish up, little one."

"Yes Sir."

The look in his eyes as he watches me, is almost overwhelming. Almost causes me to get tears in my eyes as well. I love him. So much it almost hurts as I think about it. I don't think I could live without him anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 157 7
Gerard has been feeling strange, and he thinks Frank has something to do with it. Are they just friends, or possibly something more? Things get even...
114K 3.5K 26
A bunch of Frerard one-shots I'm slowly writing and uploading from my phone out of sheer boredom. A mixture of serious stories, fluff, smut, and extr...
1.1K 41 20
"I l-love you Ge-gerard." "I love you too, Frank." Recommended by someone that i write a frerard fic, so lets see how it goes. :) TW: Mention of sui...
56.4K 3K 36
And they were roommates! Oh my god, they were roommates. Frank has been in love with Gerard for years, but Gerard's never noticed. Instead Gerard tri...