Suburbia (Troyler AU)

By TheGayAteMySoul

Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends... More

About This Fic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A Note From The Author

Chapter 16

440 36 17
By TheGayAteMySoul

Troye's POV
----
It's been a week since Zoe's party, and since she's so keen on spending time with us, she decided that we all should go to a bar or something. Honestly, I wasn't so excited about that, ever since last time, I don't really wanna get drunk. She was understanding when I texted her and said that I didn't think it was a good idea, however, she did say that she wanted to go because of the karaoke night going on and that she herself didn't want to drink, so, how could I say no?

Today it was only me, Zo, Ty and Alfie. Something felt strange about the situation, it was almost as if this was a double date... oh.

'Ya wanna lift or do you know the address?'

I looked down at the phone, laughing at the previous texts between me and Zo.

'Sure, come over in like 10?'

With that I threw the phone on the bed and continued to fix my hair. After like ten minutes of struggling I decided to not put it in a quiff, instead I left it natural.

I still had about five minutes before Zo and Alfie came to pick me and Ty up. I rushed over to my bed and grabbed my phone and checked my twitter.

"Troye boy! Zoe's waiting!" Sage walked into my room looking quite annoyed.
"They've been waiting for like ten minutes! Now move your lazy ass!" I practicality jumped off the bed and rushed down, I didn't really expect to get so caught up in all the tweets.

I quickly rushed down the stairs and ran outside. Zo was standing next to the car, an unimpressed look on her face. I mouthed a 'sorry' and hurried over to the car. Tyler was already in the car, his head turned to stare out the window, he was definitely dazed off.

"Okay! Time to go boys!" Zoe clapped and playfully punched Alfie's arm.
"So you guys ready to sing!?"

"Hell to the yeah!" Alfie enthusiastically shouted as he began to drive the car.

~

"Is this it? It looks cool." I pressed my face against the cold window.

"It's not bad." Tyler stretched out his arms and yawned, I'm sure the drive wasn't that long yet he was able to fall asleep. I couldn't stop myself from scanning his beautiful body, his slightly messy hair and the faint smile, the way his eyes shone in this light, everything about him just shouted 'beauty'.

My mind slowly drifted over to the image of cuddling with him and me telling him all the things that make him beautiful and perfect to me-

You're becoming sappy Troye.

"Troye? Are you coming or are you going to be daydreaming about Tyler for the rest of the night?!" Zoe tapped me on the shoulder and I noticed I was alone in the car. Tyler and Alfie were already standing at the entrance of the bar.

"Oh, umm yeah, I'm coming." I climbed out of the car into the chilly air. Zoe grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the entrance.

"Well you took your time."

"Shut up Tilly!" I slapped his arm lightly and followed Zo and Alfie in.

"So, do you wanna get a little drink? Nothing too strong though, especially you Zo." Alfie pecked Zoe's forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist.
"I'm not drinking tonight since I'm driving."

"I don't think I'll be drinking either." I looked over to Tyler to see if he was going to drink tonight or stay sober like me and Alfie.

"Same here." Tyler's words felt relaxing. No drinking tonight. If something is going to happen, and that's not that improbable, at least we'll both know what we're doing.

"I guess nobody is drinking tonight, which is good." Zoe smiled and leaned closer to Alfie.
"Now how about we find a table and practice our fabulous voices?"

"Sounds good!" Alfie unwrapped his arm from Zoe's waist and began to walk to find a table. He didn't get far before he reached out for Zoe's hand and interlocked their fingers together.

"Well aren't they just the cutest?"

"They sure are." I turned around to face Tyler, his head was slightly tilted to the side and he was smiling.
"One day, one day I want to have something like that. I want to have someone who will love me like I would love them. Someday." He looked over at me, a shy smile and a faint blush on his gorgeous face. He was looking at me with, with, with what? I've never seen that expression before. It looked like the way Zo looks at Alfie and vice versa, could it be?

Adoration? Love?

"Well, I'm sure you'll meet someone like that one day." I decided to see if he would say anything.

"Maybe I already met them." His voice was so quite he might as well haven't said anything, but he did say something and I heard it.

"Guys! Come on! We found a place!" Zo waved at us and pointed to the seats infront of the little stage which was most likely used for karaoke night.

"Coming!" I reached out my hand to Tyler.
"You coming Ty?" He nodded and took my hand letting me to drag him over to the table where Alfie and Zoe were already sitting at.

I pulled out a chair and motioned Tyler to sit down. He looked quite surprised at my action but he still sat down.

"Why thank you Troye."

"My pleasure Tilly." I walked over to my chair and quickly sat down.

"Aww, you're just like a couple on a date." Zoe giggled and smiled as if she just saw the cutest thing in the world. When I looked over to Tyler, he was covering his face with his hands, although, I did see the corner of his lips twitching up into a smile.
"So?"

"So what?"

"Your not going to deny?" She sounded quite shocked.

"What should I be denying?" I decided to play dumb.

"Nothing." She quickly replied.

We immediately started a normal conversation and enjoyed the different performances, even though some were bad, they were full of joy and set the mood perfectly we couldn't complain.

"Anyone else wanna try?" A scruffy looking man spoke into the microphone and looked around the room full of people, most of the people present have already performed.

"Here!" I swiftly stood up and walked over to the little stage and took the microphone from the man.
"Hi, my name is Troye Sivan and I'll be singing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I'm dedicating this to everyone who's in love." I looked around the room and stopped at Tyler.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up, cuddle me in
Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, Im in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We fall in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady
I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows
So hold me in your arms
Oh no

And your heart's against my chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We fall in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We fall in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We fall in love."

The whole room erupted into cheers and applause. Even after performing infront of thousands of people, I still get bashful when someone claps and cheers after any of my performances.

"Thank you for listening." I handed the mic over to the man from before.

"Kid, you've gotta talent! What would you say about performing here every week?" I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah, umm, I can't. I'm signed to a label and I kinda need to get my album finished so..... not really."

"Oh. Well, I hope your album does good boy!" I smiled and awkwardly walked over to the table where my friends were sitting.

"That was great Troye boy!"

"Thanks Zo, that means a lot." She smiled and Alfie patted me on the back.

"Yeah, that sure was amazing Troye."

"Thanks Tilly."

~

Since we weren't drinking and it was getting pretty boring we all decided to leave. We decided to just walk around until we found something cool. A short while later, we stumbled across a small park, it wasn't exciting but Zo dragged us all in. After dragging us into the park, she grabbed Alfie's hand and ran off somewhere leaving me and Tyler alone.

"Where have they gone?" I asked myself more than Tyler and sat down on a green bench.

"Probably gone to make out under the stars." Ty sat down next to me, the distance between us relatively small.

Minutes passed and they were nowhere to be seen. Out of boredom I started to sing 'Thinking Out Loud'.

"So honey, now, take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud
And maybe we found love right where we are."

As I finished the last sentence of the chorus of the song, Tyler moved closer towards me.

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way."

Tyler rested his head on my shoulder and gently pressed his body against my side.

"I know you'll still love me the same
Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
And I'm thinking about how."

Tyler trailed his hand up my arm, he lifted his head off my shoulder and moved it closer to my neck. His hot breath washed over my skin causing me to mess up the words a bit.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways
And maybe it's all part of a plan
Well I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand."

Tyler moved his hand to my back, slowly rubbing it up and down. I felt as if I was melting under his touch. His lips were now just millimetres away from being pressed to my neck. The movement of his hand was slowed down, the movement dragged out, his steady breaths against my neck sent shivers down my spine.

Why won't he just fucking do it already!?

I slowly turned my head to look at him. He gently lifted himself up to look me straight in the eye. I started to lean in, our lips were so close, we were almost kissing, he definitely wanted to kiss me like I wanted to kiss him. He closed his eyes and I was about to do the same when I heard a twig snap.

"We're back boys! What ya doing-" Zo suddenly appeared with Alfie from the bushes.

For fucks sake!

Tyler quickly moved away and looked away from us. Zo must have realised what she did and mouthed 'sorry' in my direction.

"Nothing..." Tyler faintly whispered. Zo looked at me and then at Tyler, her facial expression was sad, I could say it was blue.

"So... how about we go home? It's getting pretty late." Alfie was the one to brake the silence.

"Yeah. Let's go." I stood up from the bench. Tyler lifted himself off and started walking in the direction of the car, the rest of us followed after him.

~

"I'll talk to you later guys!" Zoe hugged Tyler and then me. When she pulled me into the hug she whispered in my ear.
"I'm sorry, but trust me, he still wants to kiss you." The hug was getting awkwardly long now so she started to pull away, but before she let go of me she whispered something else.
"Just make the right move."

"Come on Zo, we have to get home."

"Coming Alfie." She jogged over to the car and before walking in she waved us goodbye.

It was now only me and Tyler. We were dropped off at his house so we didn't really have any time to say anything.

"Well... see you later Troye." Tyler slowly opened the gate, before he took a single step I got hold of his wrist. He stopped and turned to face me.
"Can I help you?"

"Umm... I just wanted to say... what is want to say is that, umm... I had fun today..." I felt like I wanted to say something else but I didn't have the courage to do so. That's why I just pulled him in for a hug. I tightened my grip around him and he seemed to do the same.
"Night Tilly." I started to pull away after a minute or so of hugging. Before I fully let go of him I leaned closer to his face and quickly pecked his cheek.

"Night Troye."

----------------------------------------
AN
Finally back! Happy new motherfucking year! Hopefully it wont be worse than 2015 and hopefully it will be as good as 2014, maybe even better.
Okay. So listen. I wrote the next chapter before this one and then I was like 'this is happening too fast' so I decided to add this one in. Honestly, I thought of this chapter when I listened to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and I had this idea of Troye singing it and dedicating it to Ty.
So, I have to REALLY edit Rye nest chapter because I am so shit at writing descriptive things. Hopefully I'll make the next chapter good.
See y'all soon!

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash

Have a fantastic day my lovelies Baiiiiiiiii!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 366 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
Escort By Ida

Fanfiction

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...
5.1K 355 16
What should I do if I can't forget a boy that I have loved forever? ➳ © 2015 phntasia final book in the hold me trilogy TRIGGER WARNING ! contains se...
177K 10.5K 42
Tyler is a Fire. He's a hot-headed student who seems to do well without trying. Troye is a Water. He wants to do well but he'll just go with the flow...