The Hero [One Punch Man]

By Lyishence

(Saitama x Reader) -Anime FanFiction- I hug him from behind and bury my face into his back. I continue hearin... More

Ep 1: The Mysterious Man
Ep 1: Crab Man
Ep 1: It Was All A Dream
Ep 2: Genos (Part 1)
Ep 2: Genos (Part 2)
Ep 3: House of Evolution (Part 1)
Ep 3: House of Evolution (Part 2)
Ep 4: Speed-o'-Sound Sonic?
Ep 5: Hero Association (Part 1)
Ep 5: Well That Was Awkward (Part 2)
Ep 6: Tank Top Tiger
Ep 7: I'm Sorry
Ep 10: Class S Heroes
Ep 11 & 12: Saitama
Special: Cherry Blossoms (Part 1)
Special: Cherry Blossoms (Part 2)

Ep 8 & 9: Letters

14K 503 247
By Lyishence

http://women-outfits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Plus-Size-outfit-Neutral-Winter.jpg

"Master... You have moved up to rank 2 in Class C. You are on the verge of entering Class B!" I heard Genos say from the kitchen. I was hanging sheets onto the edge of the balcony to air dry it. Finishing my task I walk back inside to see Saitama still reading his manga.

"Class B, huh? That means I won't have any more weekly hero quotas, right?" Saitama said confirming it.

"Yep!" I said with a smile.

"Correct." Genos said with me until our conversation was interrupted by a Genos's phone ringing.

"Oh, excuse me..." Genos said answering the call and walking into the hallway.

"Hello? City J? It is a bit far. Are there no competent heroes nearby?" Genos voice fades.

"Busy guy..." Saitama mutters closing his manga. I hummed agreeing. Watching as Saitama picked up the remote and turned the television on.

"Several monsters calling themselves the 'Clan of the Seafolk' have appeared in City J and are attacking anyone in sight. His extreme fatigue and pain are apparent; a prompt response from the Hero Association is desperately needed."

"That's terrible, no one's helping him..." My voice dies down as I notice the silence in the apartment. I turn around to see no Genos or Saitama in the room and I sigh returning my attention back to the television, having this weird feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen while the guys are gone.

I walk in between Genos and Saitama carrying a bag in each hand full of fresh food. We were walking down our street when I heard a buzzing sound; I look up to see a mini drone.

"Hey, what's that?" Saitama muttered as the little drone landed.

"Is it the mail." Genos casually said. Well he's done his homework I thought, since he seems to know so much about the Hero Association.

The drone unclips the bottom and flies away.

"The post office cannot come here so the drone now delivers the mail." Genos answered again.

"The post office's drone?" Saitama questioned.

"No, it belongs to the Hero Association." Genos said.

"The public sends these to the heroes much like fan letters." Genos said taking a look inside the box.

"Seriously? Are they're any for me?" Saitama said a bit excited.

"There is--" Genos said picking a letter with Saitama's name written on it.

"Let's go in and open it Saitama!" I said excited to see the comments he would be receiving from killing that se monster the other day.

We all sat down and looked at the comments Genos and Saitama have received from fans or people. I turned to see Genos's face turn pale and I crawl up behind him to see the letter he was staring at.

Mr. Genos, I've been a huge fan of yours since I first laid eyes on you! I think you are a true hero. I even joined your fan club! I'm just crazy about you!

I instantly burst out laughing after reading the letter that some girl (or guy) has sent Genos holding my stomach as tears start forming in my eyes.

"It's not funny (Reader)..." Genos muttered with embarrassment.

"Oooo, Genos got a girlfriend." I said doing breathy giggles. I focus my attention to Saitama's letter he had just opened and I gasp.

No one cares about you, you cowardly, cheating bastard.

The writing was in red pen in big writing. I frown and give Saitama a guilty, even though he didn't see me I literally jumped onto his back making him yelp in surprise. I giggle and cuddle him as I lean over him near his ear.

"Don't worry Saitama, they're not worth it." I whisper softly to him and I could hear him smirk.

"Damn it... I'll find out who sent it..." Genos said with anger about to stand up.

"Here's a guy with free time." Saitama muttered making Genos and I freeze at his words. I frown a bit because I didn't know what happened with the whole sea monster incident only that Saitama finished it off and that was it. But I can't get this feeling off my shoulders like Saitama did something else than kill the monster because Genos has been funny lately around Saitama, like a sad look each time.

"Hey, there's one more." Saitama said leaning back a bit not hurting me as I was still snuggled into his back. He rips open the envelope and opens the letter.

To the hero Saitama: Thanks!!

I gasp at this and I smile hugging Saitama a bit tighter.

"Someone's thanking me." Saitama said a bit confused.

"You must have saved them from the sea monster thing or something." I muttered smiling. I could feel the air tense up.

"It must be someone you saved." Genos said casually.

"I see. Any left?" Saitama said turning around, I let go of his back sitting back onto the floor.

"There is one from the Hero Association." Genos said handing him the letter.

"The Association? Are they firing me?" Saitama questioned grabbing it.

"What's this? Class C... Rank 1?" Saitama said confused.

"I think you should speak with them Saitama about this." I said getting up and pulling him up making him yelp in surprise again and I push him toward the hallway and I open the door and shove him out, making him stumble.

"Oi, (Reader)?!" Saitama screamed in confusion. I chuck his sandals in his face making him stutter.

"Goodbye Saitama" I smile waving and I quickly close the door. I look and fast walk into the living room and Genos stares at me in confusion.

"(Reader), why did you do that to Mas--" Genos said a bit shocked.

"Genos, tell me what happened with Saitama and the sea monster." I said with a serious tone making him yelp by my angry aura, he quivers in fear.

"Yes, ma'am." Genos shivers.

Saitama finally arrived home, because I could here the door open. I lift myself up from the futon and rub my eyes and yawn to see him.

"Saitama, welcome home." I whisper trying not to wake up Genos, who was passed out.

"Oh (Reader)! Sorry to wake you." He whispers in shock from my sudden voice. I get out of the futon walking in front of him. Saitama frowns in confusion. I circle my arms around his waist and I hug him tightly burying my face into his chest. He hesitates but returns the kind gesture hugging me with care. I release him and look into his eyes with wonder but I sigh.

"Saitama, Genos told me what happened." I whisper with sadness.

"Hmm? About what (Reader)?" he whispered back confused.

"About the incident with the sea monster, the comments those people gave you, you... you lied to those people, and you took a stand and said that you were there to get all the credi--" I was stopped by Saitama kissing my cheek and I majorly blush from this, he's never kissed me like that before.

"S-Saitama?!" I whispered a bit too loud and I cover my mouth hearing Genos stir in his futon but resumes back to sleep. I sigh in relief and look up to Saitama to see him smile down at me holding my face.

"Everything is going to be ok (Reader), I promise." He whispers.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I whispered back sadly. Holding his hands with mine.

"What I want right now is to be here with you." He whispered giving me another kiss on the cheek. He gets ready for bed and I blush from his words. Slipping into my futon I smile a bit and snuggle into the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG only three more chapters, so sad T_T

I would like suggestions on other anime or video game stories you would like me to start because I like doing something new every time. Comment below or just message me if you have ideas.

I would also like to thank you for all of the comments, reads and votes, so beautiful. 

Thank you again

Lyishence

------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 492 8
"He has unusual antics.." you sighed while walking home with your headphones on feeling that familiar eerie vibe again.. mention of strong language...
2.3K 148 10
When a lone street football player gets dragged into blue lock Blue lock does not belong to me only kaito does
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
33.3K 1.1K 38
I heard the whip whistle through the air, hitting a solid surface, followed by a loud yelp. Narrowing my eyes, I stand. "Not again.."