Love or hate me (Dan Howell x...

By Dil_Howlter____

You move to London and the first day of being in your own you met him! But you were broken and you didn't rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.0
Chapter 4.5
Super importand a/n!!!!
Ooooh!
Haha sorry not the story!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 7
THANK YOU!
Chapter 8
HOLY FUDGE
Chaper 9
Please read!!!!
Please read.. Again!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Instagram
Updating

A/N Authors note kinda?

5.8K 97 36
By Dil_Howlter____

Sorry that this isn't the first chapter I just wanted to explain your character and stuff.
You are a 23 year old girl called y/n and you are struggling with depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts. One of the only things that make you smile in life is knowing you are loved but your old family made that hard. So you move to London. Ok so that's who your character is. You still have Same colour hair, eyes, name, last name, etc. Next chapter will be the story okay tank joo bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.