Four

Від mrstatum2095

Brianna Banks, a high school Baller lives the life of a girl traumatised by a four lettered word due to sever... Більше

Get to Know
1. 'You have got to be kidding me!'
2. You are not alone
4. Silence, Shock and Sadness
Im Back!!!!
5. History and Hate
6. Goodbye and Hello
7. Battles and Boys

3. Basketballs, baby daddies and BOOM

32 3 1
Від mrstatum2095

I went straight to basketball practise with my gaze constantly shifting to the red imprinted bruises that laid on my wrists.

Jay kept budging me. "Yo Peaches, are you sure you alright?"

"Yeah, i am fine," I clapped my hand vigorously to get the team's attention.

"Alright, guys, the season is almost here, we gotta get ready to take that trophy once again, got it girls?!"

"Got it!" They chimed.

My team. I am the captain of the Lincoln Lions basketball team: the best team.

If not for our coach's hell-burning training and conditioning, a girls team wouldn't have existed.

"Girls, line up for Hot Lay-ups!"
We all lineup in a zig zag pattern and the ball appeared. Similarly to lighting, the ball was passed in a millisecond between us and when the ball came to me, i stepped twice before effortlessly throwing it into the hoop. We repeat probably for about 30 minutes in order to get it to perfection.

Some of the girls murmured 'really?!' I simply rolled my eyes.

"Yes girls, that is how i want it every time we do that form! Now time for Die."

That is the name of our conditioning process because if you enter this process, you might...well die.

Firstly, Coach told us to jog for 12 minutes with no breaks. I do it amazingly without stopping even  though i pant like a labrador.

Then we had to do the Champion part of Die which is 50 push ups, 25 sit ups and 100 frog jumps.

"Push it, Push it, Anyone stops and we will start again."

Really, Can she not see my heart wanting to burst out of my skin?!

My arms hurt, my stomach feels like it is bent in four directions and my legs want to transform into jelly. That is my diagnosis. Cry. CRY FOR ME!!!

As the team staggered out of the room, singing a harmonious groan, I couldn't stop looking at my arm, knowing I would have to hide it.
I ambled to my gym locker, with Jay slowly towing behind.

I wonder how Jay knew it would happen to me..,

"Jay, I want you to tell me the truth."

She didn't meet my glare. Okay superman, i know you saved me but you could at least look at me.

I stood in front of her, trying to meet her eyes. I am a kind of normal heightened girl but Jay is tall like Lakers Team tall so I am an epic fail. Tell me something I don't know. Mind. What?  Shut up.

"Jay, tell me. Now." She whispered so that no one could hear,
"It was Alexa and her barbie dolls, rumor has it that they joined the 7/11."

"And.."

"And the guy that tried to abuse you is my..."
Her hand shifted to her stomach, rubbing it gently, she sqeaked,

"My baby-daddy."

I am Olaf.

I am cold, frozen and mesmerised  by Jay.

Wait, how did I not have noticed ?!

[1 month ago]

We were in my room, watching Think like a Man (Kevin Hart is amazingly funny)

Then Jay came in, said hi before hurrying to the bathroom
Days after, she literally ransacked my chicken supply.

Then she threw it up.

[Present day]

Jay and I walked over to my lovely volkswagen Cleo and leaned on it while waiting for Ana to appear.

Uncomfortable silence fills the atmosphere with a hint of what is that... Oh yeah mmm backstab.

"How can you not tell me?! I thought we were best friends, soulmates,"

I held her hand, "Sisters."

Tears filled her eyes for the first time because Jay never cried ever. Not when her mum died. Not when her dad went to jail. Not when her brother decided to go off the rails. Never. Until now.

"Peaches, I love you like a sister but I thought you would like be ashamed of me." She shook her head.

"Babe, after all the stupid rumors of me, I thought you would be ashamed of me."
She laughs. Yayyyyy
I hug her tightly before screaming.

"Did I squish it- I mean h-him or herrr??" She chuckles and shakes her head in the disbelief that her friend could be that stupid.

Erm have you met me?!

Ana walks up to us and realises that something went on. We pile in the car and fill Ana with Mr Mcdrama occupied by Mrs Tears.

After the emotionally draining ride, I head on home after dropping the girls off.

I get out and lock my car, enter the passcode for my phone ( because that thing is my life) and do the eye scan for the door to open.

Dad as a police officer thinks that someone is going to come after him. Like please I am pretty sure that the 75 year old lady will not break into our house just because you gave her a parking ticket.

I'm kidding, Grannie, wherever you are.

I do my homework, making sure to keep my above average grades up and text speedily until I fall asleep.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
"Uchhhhhhh" I groan and see Desha's name.
I do an 180 in my bed at the sight of her name.
She never calls me.....
I pick it up with my trembling voice, " H-h-hello?"

"Hello, sis, please come and get me, I feel weird like someone is following me. I am at Brad's house party,i texted you the details, I think. Hel-"

The phone call ends and I magically appear cruising violently down the street.
To be honest, my elder sister is in basic words;

Undercover slut.
I don't mind if she wants to have a boyfriend but not to the point that the only birthday present she would ever get is a STD-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My thoughts are interrupted by a honking car with flashing headlights.

Life stops. I breathe heavily and with every sharp intake of air, my heart pumps from the speed of the Fast and Furious to the nice pace of Tom and Jerry. I am fine.

I continue to race my car down the highway and curve into a residential street to reach a mansion with red cups as bricks and vomiting teenagers as the walls of the grand home. Trap Queen by Fetty Wap boomed through the house and lured probably hundreds of intoxicated teenagers to the dance floor to grind, whine and twerk.

Parties aren't my scene so I guess it explains my need to barf while I'm here. Probably the weed smell. Definitely the weed smell.

"Brianna, help me!!!!!!!"

I hear someone call my name and as I crank my neck to the direction of the upper right of the maison towards the stairs, Desha is being dragged into a room by a bunch of guys.

I freeze for a moment and then start running towards the stairs and look down the hallway. With each step, i hold a phone I could call 911 but instead I ignore its existence and walk alone.

A couple were devouring each other faces and another "couple" were in a different position. Just think about that image. I am completely ruined.

I slowly open the door that echoes my sister's cries, my brain bangs the shell of my skull to try and relieve the shaking of fear from my nerves.

I open.
I see.
My sister being forced to strip in bed.

I scream,"STOP, Leave. Her alone!!"

They all harshly throw Desha down and with that she escapes behind me.
I gape at these guys; there are four of them. Two were white , one was black and one was mixraced. They all wore black and had an open sipper as if they were going to-
Oh my gosh, my sister was about to be violated. Or is she?

A deep dark voice approaches me,"Well look what we have here boys, a double treat."
They chuckle. Looks like they want me to join the violating party(!)

Why. I am going to die aren't I. But i am so young. I am not the slut. Take her. (Seriously Brianna, now is not the time)

"No. That is not going to happen." I say confidently and I push Desha out the door and I stroll behind her-
Wait. No I don't.

"Hey come here!" He pulls my lion mane, letting Desha cry for help for me but no one responds.

They tug at my clothing, leave me bare and lie on top of me, rocking back and forth, I scream of pain, fear, weakness.....
They! They were so heavy. I saved my sister but I had not saved myself.

The black one released a drunken breath as he whispered in my ear,"don't worry, you might even enj-"

I let out out an ear-splitting scream.
BOOM. Gunshot.

****************

Yep boom goes the dynamite if I do say so myself. I am really loving how this book is going to evolve and how you guys are reading it. I adore you people.

I will be doing a following spree so tell your friends about this book and if anyone with amazing skills (we all have those) to do a cover for this book, please do it. That would be amazeballs.

Teaser: Who fired the shot?

Password: Superhero.

Please tell your friends.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
All I Had Was You Від LovelyMoneyGirl14

Короткі історії

948 15 6
(Warning, I Wrote This a Long Time Ago) Antonio currently is in charge of a gang, his family. All of his memories are his dark past. No one knows wha...
Thug's Are Not That Bad Від BinBlazin 🧟‍♀️

Підліткова література

510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...