If Only They Knew Voodoo Like...

By red_cookie00

a Get Scared fanfic. (it's my first one, so I hope you like it.) P.S.- almost whatever I write will most lik... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~

~5~

17 2 2
By red_cookie00

-everyone's p.o.v.-

sitting around on the floor of the girls' dorm, everyone is still in shock.

"i can't believe it," hailz says.

"well, you don't really have a choice but to," dan tells her.

"ok so, let me get this straight," sj starts. " when someone rises you from the dead, on halloween, you only have that night to find true love?"

johnny nods.

"yep," joel confirms.

"and if you dont find your 'true love' then you go back to being dead until someone rises you again the next halloween?"

"yeah, basically," adam says.

"so, do you understand why we didnt want to tell you guys?" bradley asks.

hailz, elise, and SJ all nod.

"so, what do we do now?" elise wonders.

"we live the night just as we would've without this knowledge," dan shrugs.

"yeah, but how can we when we know that whether you live or die is literally up to us?" hailz asks, close to tears.

"why are you about to cry?" dan asks, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"because i never wanted to have to determine someone's worth," she answers.

"it is a very stressful thing for her," sj explains about her friend. "she is a very caring and emotional person."

"i can tell," dan chuckles. without a seconds hesitation, he leans in and kisses the cheek of hailz.

hailz blushes.

"i thought you said you dont blush," dan teases.

"you're the only exception," she smiles.

"so do all of you have to find true love?" elise asks.

"we have no clue," bradley shrugs.

"yeah, we never really got a handbook," adam says.

"hmpf," sj slouches.

"well do you at least know who has to fall in love?" hailz asks.

all the boys shake their heads. "nope."

"well, damn."

"well, instead of sitting here moping about it, how about we go party?" johnny suggests.

"you guys still need showers," sj smiles at him.

"is that an invitation?" he sends a wink her way.

sj giggles. "i wont be joining you, if that is what you mean."

johnny pouts." aww."

"let's go get showers then maybe we can find a halloween party to go to," adam says.

...

-hailz-

"so, how do you like dan so far?" elise asks me.

"who says i like him?"

"he makes you blush like crazy," she laughs.

"he does, doesnt he?" then i add, "what about you and joel?"

"he's cute," she scrunches up her nose and smiles.

"hey! is anyone going to ask me about johnny?" sj practically demands.

i throw a pillow at her. " what about you and johnny? we already know you two will hook up."

her jaw drops in disbelief. "heeeey! so not fair."

"well, life isnt fair!" i stick my tongue out at her. she flips me off.

"hey hailz!" we all look over and see dan. he has some clothes on that we bought him. "want a hug?"

i giggle. " hells yas!"

"even though im all wet?" he smirks. "but thats only for you,babe." he winks at me.

i stand up and run over to him. he spreads his arms wide open. when i reach him, he embraces me. we both laugh at our weirdness.

when i go to pull away, he continues holding me. our faces are just a mere inch away. dan stares into my blue-gray eyes. i watch as his eyes flick down to my lips then back up. the next thing i know, we both lean in and our lips connect.

for those whole two minutes, i feel as if we are the only two in the room. i can hear fireworks going off in the background. my stomach is full of butterflies. everything is perfect.

until someone claps.

irritated that someone ruin our moment, i roll my eyes. smiling, dan and i just stand there for a minute before turning back to our friends. everyone is back in our dorm.dan puts his hand around my waist and uses his free hand to flip everyone off.

...

-sj-

"so when is it our turn?" johnny smirks at me.

i smirk back. " when will you grow some balls?"

his smirk falls. "hey!"

i just laugh.

"so where are we going to party?" adam asks.

"well, i have an invitation to my brother's party," hailz says.

"how old is your brother?" bradley eyes her skeptically.

"twenty-two," she answers.

"yay! that means there will be alcohol!" adam cheers.

"is this the same brother that called you a buttjerk?" dan chuckles.

hailz shakes her head. "no, i have two little brothers."

"mkay, well! let's get this party started!" johnny claps his hands together.

...

-elise-

"so, elise?" i look to see joel coming up behind me. "would you like a drink?"

i nod. "please."

"ill be right back," he smiles as he leaves me standing alone.

while i am waiting, some dude, who is already drunk, comes up and starts flirting with me.

"hey, pretty lady," he slurs. "you here alone?"

"no, actually. im waiting for someone."

"doesnt look like theyll be back anytime soon," he chuckles.

before i can say anything, the drunk guy pushes me against the wall. "shhh. it wont hurt..."

im trying to push him off but he is bigger than me. " please leave!"

finally, he is off of me. i look and find that joel pulled him off me.

"im pretty sure she asked you to leave," joel glares.

"and who are you?" the guy asks joel.

"im her boyfriend," joel says sternly, crossing his arms.

"oh shit! my bad, man." the drunk says, sounding a little scared. he turns to me and says," sorry m'love."

when he is gone, joel wraps his arms around me. "im so sorry that almost happened."

i shiver in fear. " it wasnt your fault."

"i shouldnt have left you here alone," he says.

"joel, it is ok. he didnt do anything."

"yeah," he agrees. "but he would have."

"joel? but he didnt, ok? you stopped him." i make him look me in the eyes.

he chuckles. "youre right, im sorry. let's enjoy the party, shall we?"

"yeah, but i have a question," i say.

"yeah?"

"why did you say you were my boyfriend?" i ask.

"because i knew it would make him leave?" joel says, sounding unsure.

i laugh. "ok. whatever works."

...

-narrator's p.o.v.-

everyone is having fun at the party. they drink, dance, and mingle for hours.  joel sticks to Elise's side, johnny with SJ, and dan with Hailz. adam and bradley just kind of chat with whomever. by the time they leave the party it is two in the morning. they officially have five hours until the sun rises. which means they have five hours to figure out the whole thing with the boys's curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
617K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.