~10~

-Johnny-

We are all walking down the street of some neighborhood when Elise clears her throat nervously.

"Do-do you think you're... Free? From the curse, i mean." Elise asks Joel.

I sigh happily and worried at the same time. "Hun, i guess we will see soon, won't we?" turning to SJ i ask, " how much further?"

"Umm..." she looks at the houses hiding in the dark. "123, 125,127, 129, 131! Aha! I found it. Come on guys!"

We run up to the front door and sj knocks. Sj gets impatient and knocks again. Suddenly we hear," im coming!"

When the door opens up, the guys and i all gasp in shock. Sj smiles and gives the man a hug.

"Morning uncle Nicholas!"

The look on his face says that 'surprise' would be an understatement when he sees us.

"Uh-uh... Morning, sj?"

"Your uncle is Nicholas Matthews?!" Dan says in horror.

"Yeah...? Why do you say his name like that?" sj asks, confused.

"Sj... Your uncle is-OOF!" i shake my head as i stand up from my new spot on the ground.

"Uncle! What the hell?!"

Nicholas yanks the girls inside, standing defensively in front of them. "Leave! Now! I said, leave!"

I stomp on over to get in his face but he slams the door and you can hear like five different locks being locked.

"What the hell do we do now?" adam asks.

"We get the girls. What else?" i say.

"Well, how in the hell do we do that?!" Dan groans.

...
-Hailz-

"Uncle! Why are y-" sj gets cut off by Nicholas.

"Those are very bad men. You remember that story i told you about the guys who ruined my life? Welp, that was them."

"You mean those guys were your bullies in school?!" sj asks, dumbfounded.

Nicholas nods his head. "Yep! Theyre the reason i never left the house for all those years."

"But uncle, they're good guys!"

"Yeah, mr. Nick! They havent been anything except nice and loving towards us," elise agrees.

"That is because you're all beautiful, young girls. They're using you. Do not believe anything that comes out of their mouths. I mean it!"

"B-bu-"

"I said no, girls."

I sadly look out the window. "But what if we are the cure to this curse?"

Nick stops pacing and looks at me, eyes wide. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, they said that they will be freed from the curse that you put on them when they find true love.... What if we are their true loves?"

"Nope! No way in hell is that even remotely possible." nick shakes his head in denial.

"But mr. Nick? Joel and I are already-" Nick cuts off Elise.

"Think carefully about your next words, now."

"We told each other we loved one another and he started glowing and floating in the air," elise tells him.

"Ugh my god, no!" nick growls. "Fine! But there is no way all three of you are their "true loves"."

"Well," i shrug as i go to unlock the locks on his front door. "Let's find out, shall we?"

...
-Dan-

Im sitting on the front porch when we hear the front door being opened. I immediately stand up, ready to fight just as the others are.

When i see that it is just hailz, i run to her and give her a giant hug."i thought I'd never see you again!"

"Dan, i was gone for five minutes."

"Yes, but with his crazy mind, you never know what might happen," i exhale as she pats me on the back.

"Hailz?" i say, getting her attention.

"Yeah?"

"I-*sigh* i love you..." i tell her.

She smiles and i am at a loss for words. "I love you too!"

Just then, i feel myself being lifted off the ground. I look down and see that im glowing as well. I cant stop smiling as i realize what is happening.

...
-sj-

Uncle and elise and i all watch out the window as dan floats into the air. "Guess it is my turn," i mumble.

"Hell no! You are most definitely not going out there!" my uncle demands.

"But uncle, i- i-"

"Dont you dare say it," his eyes narrow.

"I love him..." i say quietly.

"You barely know the -"

"Look! Sj come quick!" elise gasps.

I run to the window and see that now Johnny is floating and glowing. I smile one that is ten miles wide. When he lands back down, i run outside to meet him.

"Johnny!?"

He looks up at the sound of my voice. "Sj!"

When i reach him, we cling onto each other for dear life.

"You love me?" we ask the other at the same time. Smiling, we both nod. "Yes!"

The next thing we hear is "noooo!!!"

We all turn to see uncle Nicholas standing in the door way, on his knees.

"But wait!" elise yells from behind my uncle. "What about adam and bradley?"

"Sj!" hailz gasps. "We only have five minutes left. We've gotta hurry up!"

"Uncle? Will you please lift the curse?!" i beg.

Surprisingly, uncle Nicholas sighs and nods his head."fine."

"Hurry!" elise, hailz, and i demand.

Groaning in defeat, my uncle waves his hands around and speaks some dead language. Next you know, Adam and Bradley are repeating the other guys' actions:floating and glowing.

We all watch the clocks on our phones as we watch the time pass by. Scared and excited and nervous all at the same time.

"3...2...1..." half of us whisper.

When we see the sun rise up and the guys arent disappearing, we all (except uncle) break out into a cheer.

"Yas!" "we did it!"

Everyone hugs who ever is closest.

This couldnt have worked out any more perfect!

....

A/N- eyo! Hey guys! So im sorry to break the bads news but... This is the end. I love you guys so much! I appreciate all the support youve given me along the way. I hope you can do the same for some of my other stories? Maybe, yes, no? Okie well anyways. I love you! Bye!