Naruto - a Narnia rewrite? (N...

By Ninjasauras

-HIATUS- So, it started out an ordinary day for me. Went to school, did some math, annoyed some teachers. The... More

Naruto - a Narnia rewrite?
Chapter III - OH EM GEEEEE!!!!!!
Chapter four - Training buddies!! :3
Chapter five- Zabuza and Haku
Chapter six - introduction to battle
Chapter seven- Choices
Chapter eight - Man up, Sasuke!
Chapter nine - Ninja school? Uh, no.
Chapter ten- SASUKE'S GAY!
Chapter Eleven- Omfg!! A serious chapter?! Fml!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!
chapter 12- arguments
Chapter Thirteen - Falling
Chapter... uhh... whichever number's next?
Chapter Fifteen - Woot!! Remembered the chapter number! X3
Chapter Sixteen- Trying To Kill Someone
Chapter ??- Naruto
Chapter Eightteen- Sasuke
Chapter Nineteen- A Horrifying Dream
Chapter Twenty- Dude. We're Ninja.
Chapter Twenty One: The Forest of CAHOOTS.

Chapter two - DUDE!!!

2.6K 75 13
By Ninjasauras

Haha, I'm enjoying writing this story :3

Recap: was just pushed into the wardrobe... Yeah...

BEGIN!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Mom... Golden nuggets please..."

...

"Mom?"

"MOM!!" that was when I finally sat up and looked around.

Wait... this is not my room.

In fact, where the chiz am I?!

This foresty area... it looked vaguely familiar.

A small stream bubbled next to me, and I crawled over to it, splashing my face. Then I froze, and held a strand of my hair in front of my eyes, and screamed.

"OMIGOD!! MY HAIR IS PINK!! HELL NO!!!" and it kind of went on like that for about ten minutes.

Seriously, though, who wouldn't scream? My hair was that stupoid pink bubblegum shade that Sakura from Naruto's was. Speaking of Naruto...

"Hey, are you okay?" a REALLY good cosplayer stood next to me, and I almost squealed. It was just like having the real Sasuke next to me.

"No! Have you seen my hair?!?! It's PINK!!!" I wailed, and the cosplayer gave me a weird look. I stopped and blinked, looking around. Where were Zoey and Tommy? Wait, forget that, where was I?!?!

"Hey, you, where am I?" I asked, and the cosplayer seemed to watch me very carefully.

"In the woods outside Konoha." I rose an eyebrow. Okay, this kid was taking his role VERY seriously.

"Very funny. Now, tell me where I am!" he just gave me a look. You know, the you're-crazier-than-a-fish-in-a-pickle-barrel-stay-away-from-me kind of look.

"I just told you!" he said. My eyebrow twitched.

"Dude, this isn't funny anymore! You're supposed to be Sasuke, I get it! But seriously, tell me where the shiz I am!" I was yelling by the end of it.

"This IS Konoha!!" he was yelling now too.

"Yeah? AND I'M A RAINBOW UNICORN!!" and then ANOTHER cosplayer appeared.

"What's going on?" 'Kakashi' asked 'Sasuke'. Then 'Sasuke' made a loop with his finger, suggesting that I was crazy.

"Oh great, another one! And a Kakashi this time! Bravo! Excellent!" my tone turned sarcastic " Bloody marvellous!"

'Kakashi' gave me a weird look.

"Look, whatever, just, have either of you seen my friends?" blank expressions. "A ginger with green eyes, and a brown haired guy with brown eyes?"

"Maybe she means that other one we found earlier?" 'Sasuke' muttered to 'Kakashi' and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes!!! Can you take me to them?!?!"

* * *

I backed into a corner next to this girl with orange eyes and red hair, hiding my eyes from all the cosplayers in the room. What was this, anime expo 2011?!

"Who are you?" she asked me in a familiar voice, and I blinked at her.

"Omigod, ZOEY?!?! What happened to your hair?!?! And your eyes are orange!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

"Well your hair is pink! And you're the one with yellow pupilless eyes! And you're so pale!" I blinked, looking at my skin next to hers. She was right. I was pale before, but now I was, as a friend of mine once said, milk-carton white!

"Holy shi-" I cut off at a glare from Zoey, "-zzzzz. That's what I was going to say. Shiz."

She nodded, and I grimaced as I looked at 'Sasuke' again.

"These cosplayers are freaking me out, Zo, especially the Sasuke one," I whispered to her, still giving him a weird variation of 'the evils'. "Their costumes are so good!"

Zoey looked at me for a second, then burst out laughing.

"Charles you douche! That is the real Sasuke!" she whispered back, and I blinked at her.

"What?! No way, that's impossible!"

"It is! Somehow, when that dog thing pushed us through the wardrobe, it sent us to the Naruto world." I frowned. I could not believe what I was hearing.

So I stomped over to Sasuke, deciding I would ask him a question no cosplayer could answer. Obviously, that would mean that I wouldn't know the answer, but I had a feeling I'd know if he was lying. I'm creepily good at telling truth from lie. I always have been.

I stared at him hard, and he flinched slightly at the same time as I got a weird burning sensation in my eye.

"Where is your birthmark?" I asked, still giving him my intimidating glower. He blinked.

"What?" I frowned.

"Just answer the damn question. It's important." he frowned in confusion, but did, and somehow I knew he wasn't lying. Then I let out a squeal, and glomped him.

"OMIGODICAN'TBELIEVEITI'MREALLYHEREOMIGODTHISREALLYISSASUKEHOLYSHIIIZZZ!!!" I yelled, grinning madly as Sasuke tried to push me off, grimacing.

"How come Sasuke-teme gets all the girls..?" a voice muttered, and I dropped Sasuke, squeaking, and glomping Naruto.

"Omigod it's Naruto!!" I hugged him tightly and he waved his arms, stunned by the sudden contact. I turned to Zoey, who had a massive sweatdrop, and grinned. "I'm hugging THE Naruto!! Me!!"

I saw Naruto stick his tongue out at Sasuke from the corner of my eye, and grinned, then let go of him, fangirl attack finally done.

"Okay... I'm calm. I'm calm... Wait- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I let out a very loud high pitched sqeal, and everyone winced and covered their ears. The glass in the window actually shattered. No joke. "Okay. I'm done now."

I noticed everyone staring at me weirdly.

"How ya doin'? I'm Charlie." I grinned at the third Hokage. He merely blinked.

"Charlie... and you are?" he looked to Zoey, who smiled awkwardly and waved.

"I'm Zoey. Charlie's my best friend." she sweatdropped as I bent over backwards, into the crab yoga position. Man I was flexible!

"Whoa, look what I can do!" I marvelled, springing and doing a back flip. I laughed.

"I take it you are ninja, then?" the Hokage asked, and I yelled a 'yeah' without really thinking.

"From the Ongakutora and Kazeryu [kah-zay-ree-u] clans, also. Hm..." I gawked slightly. Ongaku'tora? Kaze'ryu? What the chiz did that mean?

"So Ongakutora Charlie and Kazeryu Zoey. Would you like to be assigned to squads?" some random dude threw us some headbands, and I caught it. I still didn't know what the whole 'Ongakutora' thing was about, but who cares? I'm a ninja now!

"Um, yes, please." Zoey said quietly, while I was busy experimenting with my new found power and was walking on the ceiling.

"This is too cool." I breathed, tying my headband around my thigh over- wait a sec, these aren't my clothes!

I had been in my pj's, but now, I was in a brown skirt with a leather garter like thing, and a brown, form fitting tube top with red elbow protectors, and leather finger guards. Pretty much your generic archers outfit. Which was weird, considering I didn't have... oh, here it is! A brown leather quiver with red feathered arrows in it, and a wooden bow, with turquoise thread.

This. Is. So. COOL!

And then I was falling.

"Ah, crap." I muttered, preparing to take the impact, but then something grabbed my foot, and stopped me inches from hitting the floor. I looked up (or dow, from my perspective) to see Sasuke, a smirk on his face as he held a tight grip on my red leg warmers.

I put my hands against the floor, and waited for him to let go, then righted myself.

"Arigato, Sasuke-san." I grinned, and then saw Naruto glaring at him.

"Teme! I was gonna save Charlie-chan!" I laughed. Charlie-chan! Sounded like Charlie Chaplin!

"Maa, Naruto-kun... please don't use that honorific... just call me Charlie, 'kay?" he beamed at me, and I had to supress fangirl screams once again.

"Okay, Charlie, dattebayo!!"

* * *

"Maa, but Kakashi-senseiiii... what do we do FIRST?"

I had been assigned to squad seven- SHANNARŌ!!! -and I think I was already getting on Kakashi's nerves. Hehe.

"Anything! Just do something!" he said in an exasperated tone, and I grinned.

"Okey dokey then!" then I ran off.

Minutes later, I returned.

"Finished!" I sang. Kakashi's eye widened in horror.

"What... have... you... DONE?!?!" he breathed, and I smiled innocently.

"What you told me to do, sensei." I said. Kakashi grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"You pulled out her entire garden!" he cried, and then the lady came out.

"What happened to my plants?!?!" she yelled. I went and stood with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, then pointed at Kakashi, putting on my kawaii face and smiling at the woman.

"He told me to do it, miss..." I said, and she gave me a look that said 'awww' then turned a glare at Kakashi. Me and my genin teammates all laughed (yes, even Sasuke, le GASP) as the woman chased Kakashi around. Well, it saved Naruto from getting a black eye, at least.

A little later on, I realised something. I'd woken and found myself in Konoha about three hours ago, and neither me or Zoey had seen Tommy! What happened to dear Tommy?!?!

-meanwhile, Tommy's POV-

"Hey, kid, wake up, un!" I felt something nudge my side, and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Then gasping. If I wasn't mistaken, that voice was...

I looked up, straight into the eye of a blonde man.

No way! It WAS Deidara!!

"Finally, un." he said, helping me to stand up.

"Where am I?" I felt different, like someone had injected me with some kind of steroid. One that made me all flexible and tingly.

I pulled my leg up so that it was next to my face. No way.

Definately couldn't do that before.

And with no strain, as well.

"Uh, what are you doing, un?" Deidara asked, giving me a weird look. I let my leg drop, and smiled awkwardly.

"Uh, nothing. Say, is there a bathroom near here? I need to wake myself up a bit." and hopefully wake myself out of this nightmare.

Seriously, though. With a fictional S-Rank criminal. Not good.

Deidara nodded and took me to a small room. I shut the door, then turned on the tap, splashing my face. I dried off, then looked in the mirror and stifled a gasp. My hair! My usual spiky brown mess! It was replaced! By black spikes, with a streak of white in the front. And my eyes... they were a sort of greeny yellow, with snake like pupils.

I actually kind of... liked it...

I went out of the bathroom, and followed Deidara to a room. The door swung open, and the whole of the Akatsuki was revealed.

As Charlie would say;

Holy shi-zzzz.

* * *

-Charlie's POV-

"Naru-chaann, come to Ichiraku's with meeee?"

"Okay, 'ttebayo!" I glomped him, cheering.

"Yaaayyy!! Saaaank yuuuu Naru-chaaaannn!!"

"Okay, okay, I'm thanked! You can get off me now!" he laughed. I grinned and did so. "And stop calling me Naru-chan!"

"But I think it's cute!" I pouted, and he blushed slightly.

"It's embarassing!"

I put on my kawaii face again, making my lower lip quiver, and fake tears build up in my eyes. I could feel the eyes of the rest of our team watching us.

Naruto looked pained as he saw my expression, then sighed.

"Fine, you can call me it..." he said, and I folded my arms.

"Nope!" I said stubbornly. "If you don't love me anymore, then my new favourite's gonna be DA UCHIHA!" I yelled, pointing at a now very scared-looking Sasuke.

And then I went over to annoy him instead, much to Sakura's displeasure.

* * *

"Aahh, stay away from me!!" I giggled as Sasuke ran away from me, and made chase through the clearing, clutching the wild flowers I had been attempting to thread into his hair.

"But Sasu-chan, you look so pretty!" I laughed, not noticing Naruto laughing his ass off or Sakura glaring holes through my brain or Kakashi giglling pervertedly in the corner.

Then I finally managed to catch Sasuke, and tackled him to the ground, sitting on his back. He hid his face in the grass in shame as I threaded the remaining flowers into his hair.

"Aw, kawaii!" I giggled, patting his back lightly.

"Mmf mmmm mmf mf mmm?" (can you get off me now?) Sasuke said, face still in the grass.

"Naw, I'm pretty comfy right here." the I sighed, and allowed him to get up. I started walking back over to the others, then, without looking, grabbed hold of his wrists so he couldn't pull the flowers out, and gave him my intimidating look. And again, I got this burning pain in my eyes, and he flinched.

"Sasu-chan, leave the flowers alone." I ordered, and he gulped. I giggled, closing my eyes and letting go of his wrists, and the pain disappeared.

"Hey, Charlie, where did you say you were from?" Kakashi called to me, and I clenched my fists, nerves setting in. I could hardly tell him I was from another world, could I?

"Well... let's just say, it's aplace you won't find on even a map of this whole world." I said cryptically, and Kakashi just looked at me for a second, before I ran and swung into a tree.

What? I don't know how long I've got in this place, so I'm not wasting anytime.

Hehe, end of chap two!

Fan, vote , comment! Sayonara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 393 34
Soooo Haii! Yeah... Not very good at descriptions! Basically this story is based on me and my friend and our love for all things naruto! Yeah, yeah...
30.2K 898 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
2.2M 73.9K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
1.3K 77 20
I don't own Naruto, or any characters. The only thing that is rightfully mine is this story. I do hope that you read and enjoy this story. Once agai...