My Boys

By 1d___princess

When Tara was little, she had a best friend but then had to move away. She found a new best friend but once a... More

Best Friend Forever
A New Best Friend
Another Best Friend
Best Friend
New Best Friend
Party
Trouble
Working with Whitney
Flirting Buddy
What Just Happened?
Helping Out
Bradford Bad Girl
Zayn to the Rescue
Hatred
Sneaking Out
The Favor
Clubbing
Another Night Out
Sleeping Together
Mistake
Memories
Unfocused
Fake Girlfriend
Not Remembering
No Life
It's Over
The Call
Shopping and Begging
Christmas Break
Visiting Dad
Zayn's Birthday
Tattoos
Moving
A New Home
A New School
It Can't be
Friends Forever

Caught

33 2 0
By 1d___princess

~Tara's POV~

I know Zayn said to stay in my room but I've really got to go to the bathroom. I turn off my music first and then head to the bathroom. When I come out, I bump into Derek. "I know what you did Tara." "What?" "You snuck out of the house and got drunk. I can smell the beer on you." "Please don't tell Mom and Dad." I beg. "I won't. If..." "If what?" "You do me a little favor." "And what would that be?" "I'll let you know. What do you say?" "Fine." I say and start to head back to my room. "Oh and Tara." "Yeah?" "If you don't do as I say then I'll tell." I nod and go to my room and lock the door behind me. 'Great. Now I've got Derek on my case. This isn't going to end well.' I change into my pajamas and get into bed.

~Derek's POV~

After supper, I go to the club to hang with my friends. I have a couple of drinks but not much because my parents don't know about me drinking. When I get home, I head to the attic where my room is. I hear Tara's music playing just like it was when I left. I stand in the middle of the hallway when I hear a song she hates come on. I wait for her to change it but she never does. That's when I realize she snuck out of the house and I go on up to my room. "Daddy's princess isn't so innocent anymore. I should tell on her. Or maybe I could use this to my advantage. I think I'll go with the latter." I say to myself.

I'm playing video games when I hear voices outside. I pause it and go to the window. I see Zayn and Tara outside and he is helping her sneak back into her room. When I see Zayn leave, I go downstairs to talk with Tara. She goes into the bathroom and I stand outside the door waiting for her. When she comes out, she runs into me. She is wearing a mini skirt and tank top and I can smell beer on her. I smirk and say, "I know what you did Tara." "What?" "You snuck out of the house and got drunk. I can smell the beer on you." "Please don't tell Mom and Dad." She begs. This makes me smirk more. "I won't. If..." "If what?" "You do me a little favor." "And what would that be?" "I'll let you know. What do you say?" "Fine." She turns to go to her room but I stop Tara by saying, "Oh and Tara." "Yeah?" "If you don't do as I say then I'll tell." She nods and then goes into her room.

I head back to my room. 'Black mailing can be so sweet sometimes.' I think to myself. I turn off my game system and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
10.5K 381 107
Louis attends a university, where he has to follow two simple rules. 1) Don't make friends. They only distract you 2) Don't have a girlfriend. But no...
2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...
15.3K 1.1K 34
(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) When Niall moved to Wolverhampton, it was amazing to him. At only age 5, he was ready to make some friends. On his f...