Mate Or Not. You're Still A J...

By SimplyAWriter_D

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she'd joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alp... More

Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk
She's Gone
New Home
Unexpected News
Surprise.
bonfire
Getting To Me
A Low Blow
New Friends
Break-down
Mood Swings
What I Am In His Eyes
Trying To Avoid him
This Is War
Oh we definitely will!
You Called Me Beautiful
A Chance
Fight For Me
A Little Push
Shopping with the twins
Respect
Complications
Explanations
Losing Control
Drunken Behavior
Unforgettable Night
Doubts
Fairytale Gone Bad
Don't have it in me
The Search Begins
Trying not to break
The Fight
Too much to take
Feeling Broken
Soulmate
Christmas preparations
Best Kind Of Love

The genius Fighter

570K 11.9K 2.9K
By SimplyAWriter_D

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them getting on my bike and holding my helmet.

 "Yeah" they said I looked at the row of cars behind me. I was going to lead them to the house of the moon light pack. 

"good then" I put my helmet on "Let's go" I started my bike and we were on the road in seconds. All the cars were following me but I didn't really pay attention to them. All I really was thinking about was how I was going to look going back to the pack house in a motorcycle. I shook the thought away and kept driving.

We drove all night till we reached my town. Nothing had changed the stores were still the same and I could see people looking at us from everywhere.

  stop freaking out! Stop freaking out! Stop freaking out  I told myself but then noticed that I was thinking my thoughts to the rest of the pack.

 Lux I told you everything will be fine  Jason said

 Yeah you're right I was just nervous  I lied and. God why was everything getting so hot. I couldn't help but remembering memories from each place and non of them were good. I started getting mad and sweating like crazy. It was too hot that I closed my eyes for just a second but it was long enough for the bike to swerve a bit.

 Woah there Lux what's wrong? I heard Jason, who was in the car directly behind me, say

 N-Nothing, It's just a little too hot  I reassured him

 Are you sure?  he asked

 Why what's wrong? I heard the concerned voice of some of the guys.

 I'm fine I swear now drop it  I said before blocking them out. I knew we were getting closer to the house. I couldn't face them, not now.

Just take a left guys and  go straight ahead, only house there it's huge. I told the guys Don't tell anyone i'm in your pack yet I'm just not ready and when you want something just call me and I'll come in my wolf form

You can't keep running Lux  Taylor thought to me

 I know Tay just not today. tomorrow at school, I'll let them know. I just can't right now. I'm gonna take a few turns you know look around.

 Okay just don't go far we might have to call you. jason said

 Okay. Bye guys I said and turned my bike. I just needed to run in my wolf form for a while.

Damon's P.O.V.

"The Fire pack should be here any minute now" Jared, my beta, said.

 "What've you got me on them?" I asked him pinching the bridge of my nose. I'm always stressful these days, have been ever since Lux left. We all had realized our mistake and missed her in the pack. 

No one knew she was my mate yet, only I did. And it tore me apart that I hadn't seen her in two years. I missed her, I missed her laugh, her smile, her voice. My wolf has been pissed off at me ever since I dissed her in the school parking lot.

The look on her face when I told her I wasn't her mate still replays in my head. I was an asshole.

 "The alpha really has a good hold on his pack, the beta is his best friend and the strongest man in the pack after the alpha" he said and I nodded "And apparently their Gamma is in charge of training the inexperienced wolves to fight. And from what I've heard he's done hell of a good job so it'll be good for us if he gets our wolves half as good as he got his."

 "Okay, then that's a plus for us." I looked at him again "Any news about her?" Jared knew what I meant instantly.

 "No, I called the person we hired. It's like she just disappeared off the face of the earth." he said and I felt like a knife struck me in the heart. Where could she be? there was no way she would disappear like that. She had no pack, no money, nothing. unless.... No I refuse to think she's out of my life before I even had her really in my life.

Jared left and one of the pack females, Whitney, came in and started to seduce me. I didn't object, ever since Lux left I would screw anybody just to get my mind off her, but it was never great. Every time I'd kiss a girl I'd think of how she felt absolutely wrong. How she didn't fit in my arms.

 "That was amazing Damon" Whitney said after we were done and I was getting dressed, I just nodded. "You know we can go again--" she said trailing a finger across my chest but I heard the sound of cars stopping in the front yard.

 "The other pack is here Whitney" i pulled my shirt and jeans and on headed outside. I saw several people get out of their cars a and admire the house.

 "Welcome" I said smiling warmly at them, I wanted the packs to get along so maybe they'd become allies us. A blond guy walked towards me 

 "Are you the alpha?" he asked and I nodded

 "Just call me Damon" I smiled "I hope you like staying here" 

 "I'm jason alpha of my pack" he shook my hand firmly, a bit too firmly maybe but I must be just imagining.

Jason looked at me almost as if examining me.

 "I'm chase the beta of the pack" another guy offered his hand and I shook it but neither of them were smiling and I could see three guys behind them staring at me.

 "And who's your third in command?" I asked wanting to see who's the fighting genius that can make their pack one of the strongest. The two guys finally smirked

 "Venting" one of them answered

 "Okay so would you like to me to show you around?" I asked

 "Sure" he looked at me coldly. What was they're problem? They didn't know me so why did I feel like they hate me?

I showed them around the house and told them where they would be staying and the living room, game room, instrument room and after an hour we ended up in the back yard where a couple of wolves were fighting a bit.

 "How trained are your wolves?" Jason asked eyeing the two wolves, Zach and Micheal, fighting as they usually did, probably on a bet on who would win.

 "These are our most trained, zach and Micheal, they're our fighters." I answered

 "Zach and Micheal you say?" Jason asked, a hint of amusement in his voice "I'm guessing they've been long in the pack"

 "Yeah ever since they were twelve, they're both eighteen like me and Jared" I said as Jared came and stood beside me. 

 "I'm jared, Beta" he said as he shook their hands. I saw them stiffen and try to cover their glare.

 "Jared Marison?" Chase asked and he nodded "Figures" I heard him mumble under his breath. And then he suddenly smiled up at us

 "So the two wolves fighting now are your stongest?" he asked and I nodded "And your all friends right?" I nodded not getting where he was going.

 "How about our third in command come and show you what your wolves will be learning" I nodded and Jason nudged chase and mumbled something to him.

 Seconds later a pure white Wolf jumped in the back yard and once she saw us she started growling. Jason and Chase laughed "Guess she's not done venting"

 "Wait he's a she?" I asked in disbelief as I stared at the beautiful wolf. She walked towards Jason and he petted her.

 "How about you fight one of their most trained wolves. You know one of the old pack members from let's say two years ago?" I narrowed my eyes at him what was he planning. The wolf grinned at him  and walked to the empty place in the back yard and sat looking at us innocently. 

 "Zach" I called to the grey wolf, he nodded and went to the white wolf who was licking her paw and didn't even look up at him. Minutes later Zach finally lunged at her and she moved expertly aside, each time he'd lunge at her she'd move.

Finally when Zach lunged at her she attacked back, snapping her jaw at him and in a matter of seconds pinned him to the floor. I stared at her in disbelief, Zach was one of our strongest fighters and she beat him just like that?

 She went back to Jason and whined a bit. "You can go to your room if you don't want to stay here" he told her, she nodded and left.

 "She's amazing" I told him and he just smirked at me 

 "I'm glad you think so"  he said bitterly

 "Is she your mate?" I asked and somehow the idea of her having a mate angered me.

 "Do you have a mate?" he asked me and I was taken back. What should I answer, yes I know Lux is my mate but I couldn't tell him she ran.

 "No" I asnwered simply

 Something flashed in Jason's eyes and he looked at me angrily "Fine and No, she's not my mate but I have one request; make sure no one goes to her room in the evening or morning, she'll come out when she wants and she's not to be bothered" he spat at me "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to check on the rest of my pack" I nodded and he left. Jesus what was wrong with that guy?

Lux's P.O.V.

 "Knock knock" I heard a familiar voice say as Jason and the guys got in my room. I immediately ran and hugged Jason

 "Thank you" I said referring to when he suggested I fight with Zach "You don't know how relieving that was. After all this time  finally kicked his ass" I fist pumped the air. "So what did you discuss with Damon?"

 "I showed him plainly how much I hate him" he answered "God Lux I wanted nothing more than to hit him when he said he didn't have a mate" I flinched when he said that. God, I should get used to this by now. Why did I think anything would change.

 "How did he not recognise your scent?" Chase asked and I shrugged.

 "I used one of the sprays I made for us" I said referring to the spray that I made to hide our scents even in wolf form. No one could locate us no matter what. It helped us in a lot of fights and we use it constantly now.

 "Nice one" Shane gave me a high five "Tomorrow at school he'd going to be boiled" he said

 "Roasted" Cameron continued and smiled at me

 "And Steaaaaamed I said popping my collar and laughing. That was something Me, Shane, and Cameron did whenever someone would get embarrassed or dissed.

 "Get your rest Lux, and tomorrow get ready for school and don't be late" Jason said and I nodded as the guys left. I couldn't believe it. I was in the same house that was considered my home two years ago, with the people that hate me and a mate that rejected me and no one knew I was even there. School tomorrow will sure be something. 

I took a shower and changed to my Pjs and as I laid in bed my thoughts went to Damon, he hadn't changed much. Only got taller and buffer. He was still hot as hell and I couldn't deny that I wanted to kiss him once I saw him. But the memory of the way he humiliated me made me and my wolf angry. I wondered how he'd react once he'd see me before drifting to slee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.3K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
2.2K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
1.2M 36.9K 20
Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her for killing them. If she wouldn't have gon...
83.8K 2.6K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...