Pure Bloods

By tmj1219

Most teenagers on there 16 birthday get their license, maybe a new car and some may lose their "V" card so t... More

The Day Before My Birthday
Jake's P.O.V
The New Me Pt. 1
The New Me Pt. 2
The Boss
Ana's Mom P.O.V
Im A Pure Blood?
Question
First Feed
Beth's P.O.V
Showdown
Cold Concrete Cell
Attempt Number 2
Homeward Bound
The Kuran Twins
Death
Im Back
New Book

Happy Birthday

7.5K 158 8
By tmj1219

"Ana."

"Ana."

"Ana. Wake up."

"Please Ana. Before they come back." Jake pleads.

"Hmm."

My eyes are so heavy I can't open them. But I have to try. I open my eyes and look around. Gray cement walls, un-finished ceiling, old moldy smell. Are we in a basement?

" Jake, where are we?"

"I don't know but I don't want to find out. We gotta get out of here."

I can hear foot steps above us walking towards the stairs.

" Jake, there coming."

The men are at the top of the stairs and I can hear them walking down.

"Oh kiddies. Are you awake yet?" One of them taunts halfway down the stairs. I look at the stairs to see the men that kidnapped us. 2 of them are coming down the stairs.

"Oh look, they are."

"Please just let us go we didn't do anything"

The man walks over to me and grabs my face in one hand and puts his face to mine.

"Did I ask you to speak!"

The man leans back and raises his hand to smack me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Jake says out of no where lifting his head to look the man in the face.

"Oh look, the little boy is standing up for his little girlfriend."

"Move him back, we can show him what happens when you speak when not spoken to." The man says with a grin on his face. The other man scoots Jakes chair 5 feet away from me to give him enough space to stand in front of him. The man walks over to him and grabs the top of his head and punches him in his stomach.

Jake leans over like he's gonna throw up.

"Leave him alone!"

The man laughs at me and taunts Jake.

"Oh look your little girlfriend is sticking up for you."

Both men laugh. The one that is beating Jake walks over to a table on the other side of the basement.

"Ray, what should I use? Brass Knuckles or a whip?"

"I say Brass Knuckles."

So Ray is the tall man with short light brown hair and smaller figure. Whats the other ones name? Jake lifts his head and asks.

"Brass Knuckles for what?"

"For you of coarse." Ray says laughing at his stupid question. The other man walks over to Jake ans grabs onto the back of the chair over his shoulder and aims his had with the brass knuckles at his stomach again. Jake doesn't even say anything he just drops his head.

"Wow you surprised me boy. I would of thought you would of been crying for mercy by now."

"Well I'm not so just get on with it."

With that the man pull his arm back and punched Jake in the stomach again with his metal knuckles. Jake hunches over and groans. Ray looks at the other man and then at Jake.

"Man, I gotta give this kid props. He can take it."

"Yeah. I don't think Boss will kill him like he planned. He might be use full."

After that last punch Jake didn't pick his head back up. Wait, what the hell kind of ringtone is that. Ray pulls a phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hello. Alright ill be right up to greet you. Bye."

The man ask him about his phone call.

"Was that the Boss?"

"Yeah he'll be here in 5 minutes. I'm going up stairs and wait until he gets here."

Ray walks over to the stairs. And turns and looks at the other man.

"Oh and Mark."

So the other guys name is Mark.

"Yeah?"

"Give the kid a break."

Ray turns and continues up the stairs. Mark looks down at Jake and whispers so Ray can't hear him.

"I think you can handle one more."

Mark takes the brass knuckles off and puts them in his pocket. Mark stands straight up clenching his fists. Faster than anything I've ever seen Mark punches Jake in the face. Jakes head bobs from side to side. I can see blood leaking out from a cut above his eye. Tears roll down my cheeks. How can he take this? It's all my fault. Blood rolls down the side of his cheeks and stops at his chin. Mark walks over to the table with his "tools" on it. And pulls a chair out from under it and sits and looks at me.

"Don't hold your breath girly. Once Boss gets here it's your turn."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's your turn to get a beating instead of him."

I look at Jake. I hear the door open and close up stairs. Their boss must be here. I hear 2 sets of foot steps walking across the floor and now coming down the stairs. The first one down the stairs is Ray the second must be his boss. Their boss has brown hair down to the bottom of his ears and has golden brown eyes. He walks around and looks at Jake.

"How did he handle it? "

"He actually took it really well. He got 2 brass knuckles and a bare fist."

"Hmm, maybe I won't kill him. He might be useful."

After looking at Jake for a little while longer then looks at me.

"And then Ana. I have wanted to meet you sense Ray told me he picked you out."

"Picked me out? What are you talking about?"

Ray walks over and stand next to his boss and looks at me.

"I've been watching you for almost a month."

"What?"

"I've been watching you, I know that your friend here comes goes to your house almost everyday. I know that you have a little brother and sister. And that your mom leaves for work around 8 and leaves you to watch the kids."

"Why have you been watching me?"

His boss interrupts.

"To make absolutely sure that you are perfect for my cause."

"What's your cause?"

"Oh my dear, you'll find out soon enough." He says with a smirk. He turns and faces Ray and Mark.

"Do you have everything ready for the turning?"

Ray answers.

"Almost boss, just need 2 more things."

"Well what are you waiting for? I'm ready now. Go get them."

"Yes boss."

The 2 men walk up the stairs. And their boss walks over to me again and kneels in front of me looking at the ground and he starts talking.

"I will leave this choice up to you. Do u want ur family to suffer and grieve or have them know your in a better place?"

"What kind of question is that?" I ask. He picks his head up and I look at his eyes. Wait! He has all black eyes. He sees the fear in my eyes and gives me a smirk. He has fangs! This is just like the dream I had about my mom! Oh my god. How is this possible?

"What are you?"

He walks around to the back of my chair and puts his head next to mine. "I'm a vampire. And soon, you are going to be too. So is your friend here."

He he grabs my head and turns it to the side and moves my hair so he can see my bare neck. He brings his head closer I can feel his warm breathe on my neck. What the hell? Is he giving me shots or something? Why am I so light headed? Wait are those his lips on my neck? He pulls his head back. I look at him. He has blood dripping down this mouth. Wait a second! Blood! Did he bite me? He pulls a knife out of his pocket and cuts his hand. My head starts throbbing and it feels like it's gonna explode. He wipes his bloody hand over my neck where he bit me. Damn, that burns really bad. What the hell did he do? Ouch! It feels like something is eating away at my stomach. The man unties my hands and moves me to the hard cement floor. I cant do this anymore. It feels like molten lava running through my veins. I put my hands on my head and I can feel clumps of my hair falling out. I lean over a spit, I see 3 teeth. One of the Only things I liked about my self are now on this nasty ground. I scream out in pain and I can see the corners of my eyes starting to blacken. I turn my head towards Jake and I can see him starting at me. Wow Happy Birthday Ana.

Hey guys hope u like chapter 2, as always I would love comments about the story. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 855 21
π‘·π’π’π’…π‘·π’‰π’–π’˜π’Šπ’ fanfic α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«α‹ ထားပေးကြပါထုန်း... ထခုမှစရေးတာမို့ α€œα€­α€―α€‘α€­α€•α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€•α€«α€œα€­α€™α€·α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€”α€±α€¬α€Ί α€”α€¬α€œα€Šα€Ίβ€Œα€α€½α€„α€·α€Ία€œα€½α€Ύα€α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«α‹ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
205K 7.4K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
4.9M 290K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...