Are you okay? (SOLKAT SADSTUC...

By acousticPhotography

*trigger warning* - Suicide - Self Harm - Depression - Mental Hospital(s) (If there are any other triggers... More

WHOOPS.
WHOOPS. (AGAIN.)
GOOD MORNING.
are you awake, KK?
there2 my KK.
IM FEELING BETTER.
what ii2 iit?

GOODBYE.

206 6 1
By acousticPhotography

I slammed down my phone, and began to cry. I acted like such a douche, and now my best friend feels even worse about himself.

So, I ran out of my bathroom, and went into my own room. I heard Kanaya leaving to go on her date with Rose while I was in the shower, so I knew the coast was clear.

I opened up my side of the closet, then a drawer containing my socks and boxers. I had a small black box hidden in there, where I kept my razors. Some are new, some are stained with blood, and some are rusty. I grabbed my newest one (the sharpest one) and ran back to the bathroom.

I looked at my phone one last time, and sent a message to Sollux.

-----

~carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling twinArmageddons [TA] @ 11:29 am~

CG: SOLLUX... IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE EVER SAID TO YOU. ALL OF THE BULLSHIT I'VE THROWN IN YOUR FACE, ALL THE NAMES I'VE CALLED YOU, ALL THE THINGS I CAN NEVER TAKE BACK. IT ISN'T RIGHT FOR ANYONE TO SAY ANYTHING I EVER HAVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I COULDN'T HAVE JUST FUCKING BIT MY TONGUE AND LEFT YOU ALONE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS, I JUST *HAD* TO GET MY GOD DAMN WORD IN, NOW LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME. I AM NOT PROUD OF ANYTHING I'VE EVER DONE TO YOU THAT HAD MANIACAL OR RUDE INTENTIONS. I REGRET IT ALL. I DON'T REGRET ALL OF THE GOOD EXPERIENCES WE'VE HAD, THOUGH. I CHERISH THOSE WITH ALL OF MY HEART. YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME, AND I GUESS I'VE JUST NEVER BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW SOMETHING.

CG: I LOVE YOU, SOLLUX.

CG: GOODBYE.

~carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling twinArmageddons [TA] @ 11:40 am~

-----

I looked down at the bathtub. I smiled.

I turned on the water, and plugged the drain.

I got into the tub after taking off the towel, the razor firmly held in my palm.

I began slicing away at my wrists and my thighs. I watched as all of the blood poured out of my body.

"FINALLY... THAT COLOR... IS NO LONGER INSIDE ME..." I mumbled to myself.

"FINALLY."

That's the last thing I remember saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...