Lucky

Par wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... Plus

Hello!
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Drunk in love

18.5K 344 94
Par wazzupcake

(A/N:) please take time to read:

Hey guys! I don't know if someone will read this but if someone might end up reading it, Thank you! Like what i've said English is not my first language and not also my second so I beg you to please bear with me. If there is something wrong with the spelling and grammar I am sorry in advance.

I hope you like my first story ever!
Please leave comments and vote for it if you like my story! I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Cara's POV

"Honestly, I just don't get it. Why does she have to date that guy?" I can't help, but to tighten the grip that I'm doing with the bottle of vodka in my hand. Maybe it was my way to channel the frustration that was building up inside me.

"Cara, you're acting weird. She can definitely date anyone, as long as she likes them, okay? Don't you think you're overreacting?" The woman beside me answered, as she gave me a confused look.

Of course I'm overreacting. For christ sake, I love her. I love her and she should be dating me and not him!

I wanted to say those words, but decided against it. I don't think I can afford to complicate things even more. Gigi doesn't have any idea about my feelings for Kendall and I think that if she'll learn about it, she would just laugh her ass off, not believing a damn thing.

That's just how it goes, I guess.

Who would even believe that Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is head over heels inlove with Kendall Nicole Jenner?

Who would believe that, Finally! Cara the girl who never knows how to commit is now ready to love her bestfriend with all her heart?

Who would even believe that, i'm really dead serious about Kendall?

Who?!

CaKe shippers I guess. The back of my mind answered.

I smiled with that thought. At least there are still some people who thinks that Kendall and I would really make a good couple.

"Wow! You really are weird." Gigi spoke, waking me up from my day dreaming.

"I'm not. Shut up." I gave her a death glare as I took another shot from my Vodka.

I felt the alcohol burning inside my throat. I was starting to get dizzy, i guess drinking can make me forget about the things i've been keeping inside, atleast for tonight.

I poured another shot to my glass and ready to take it when "Stop Cara! Jesus! Don't get yourself drunk."

She grabbed the bottle and look at me straight in the face indicating that she would really rip my head off, if I won't stop taking shots. So I just rolled my eyes on her, put my hands up and sit straight because there is no way i'll win an arguement over Gigi Hadid.

She then got her phone from her pocket and called a guy named "Joe".

Probably her driver. I thought.

"Okay, thanks Joe. See you." She sweetly said to the guy she's talking to. If that's even a guy.

What if its a dog, but a male dog? Is that considered a guy? Guydog?

What the hell am I even thinking?! I really am drunk!

I didn't realize that i'm laughing out loud while thinking of those stupid things that's coming to my mind, untill Gigi punch me right in the arm.

"Awch! Bloody hell?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I shouted at her as I rub the part that she just punched.

"You fucking scared me to death asshole! At one moment you're in deep thoughts and after a second, you're fucking laughing like a maniac! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shouted back at me and ready to punch me again.

I look at her in disbelief but seeing that look on her face, it hit me. She really was scared. She looks like she was about to go and call someone to pick me up and throw me to an asylum or something.

"Hahahahah! Look at your face Gi?! It was epic!" I said as I laugh myself to death. She just rolled her eyes and raise her middle finger right into my face.

"You are a fucking wierdo." She said annoyed. I just ignored her and continue laughing my ass off as I remembered her epic face and just like that, the worst thing happened.

I fell down really hard on the floor, face first.

"Holy shit! Hahahahahahah!" It was now her turn to laugh as if it was the funniest thing that she has ever witnessed.

I turn around and found almost all of the people in the bar laughing at me. Some are even taking a damn picture.

"It would be really nice if you'll help me to get up you know." I said and rolled my eyes on her. I also extend my arm to ask for support.

She hurriedly grab it and help me stand up but she still continued to laugh.

"Hahaha! You're really drunk Cara. We should get going now. If we won't, you might end up in a hospital." She manage to say in the middle of her laughters.

I just looked at her with a pissed look in my face and nodded my head.

I really should go home now. I need to rest and face all the humiliation that this brought me tomorrow.

"Leggo!" I said and take a hold of her hand as we hurriedly go to the exit of the bar. I was walking with my head looking down at the floor as people keep on taking pictures of me. Maybe for the "after the incident" post.

What the fuck right? Why can't they mind their own fucking business.

"That's okay Cara! You still look good!"

I heard a girl commented. I just smiled and winked at her and continued walking out of the club. As we were about to step outside, i heard people inside shouting which made me curious.

"Oh my God!!!"

"Meg!"

I turn my head and I saw the cute girl who complimented me, lying on a mans arm, unconscious.

"Bloody Hell!" I shockingly said with my hands coverning my mouth, "Did she.."
Gigi never let me finish what i'm about to asked and directly answered me.

"The powers of Cara Delevingne. You made the girl faint by just smiling and giving her a wink. " She said shaking her head as if its the most obvious thing in the world.

"I should probably help her Gi.." I sincerely said. Guilt running through my sexy body.

"Seriously? Do you want her to die or something? Being there when she wake up won't even help. It would just worsten the situation. She might have an heart attack." She answered as she grab my arm and led me out of the club.

"You can't even stand on your own and you're thinking about helping that poor girl? You're crazy." She said and help me to straighten up my walk so that the paparazzi outside won't notice how drunk I am. They would just ask some foolish questions and I would definitely answer it with stupid answers because I'm fucking inebriated and it would just cost me another humiliation.

As we got out the club, paparazzi began to take pictures and asked questions. Dumb questions to be exact.

"Gigi! Cara! Are you two dating?"

We just both shake our head.

Stupid people. Not because I'm Bi. Im fucking every girl i go out with. Well not my so close friends, i respect them and love them so much.

"Cara, are you drunk?" Another fat guy with a moustache.

Isn't that the most dumb question? Ofcourse I'm drunk. I just got out of the club and I can't even walk. Or so i thought. The next question made me think that these people only have cameras but doesn't have brains.

"Gigi, did Cara got you pregnant?"

Straightaway I turn my gaze to that old man who asked that insanely , non-sense fucking question.

I felt anger slowly building up inside me. Anytime soon I will erupt like a volcano. Thank you to the effects of alchohol and the problems i'm having. I am surely a short tempered person since last month.

Since Kendall starts seeing that curly hair headed guy.

Just by thinking of them I reached my so called limits and like what I've said, I bursted out in anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I angrily shouted at him. I felt my temper rising up like a beer in a bottle.

"Whoa! Easy! Cara, we're just having fun here." He said smirking at me and still continued taking pictures right in my face.

I was about to shout at him again and ready to punch him but then Gigi held my hand and pressed it as if telling me to calm down.

I looked at her but she just smiled and whispered,

"Happy thoughts."

Happy thoughts.

I immediately remembered the love of my life.

Kendall.

I tried reminiscing our moments. Those times that she literally took my breath away and made me fall in love with her, every single minute that we are together.

I can't help but to smile by just thinking about my girl and little by little I felt my body relax.

I just looked over the old bald headed morron and smirked at him giving him my 'payback is a bitch' look.

We were just waiting in the sidewalk with paparazzi all over us when a white hummer stopped in front of us.

I looked at my bestfriend with my curious face asking 'who's car is this'. Because seriously? This isn't mine and not hers.

But she just shrugged it off.

"Just get in." She whispered.

I automatically got in to the car to get away from the people sorrounding us.
I'm waiting for Gigi to sit beside me but instead she closed the door and sitted in the shot gun sit which made me curious. I switched my eyes on the driver which got my eyebrows furrowed.

"Jonas!" I shouted and hugged him. He extended his body to reach for my hug.

"Delevingne!" He exclaimed immitating my voice too.

This guy never change!

"Mate! I've missed you!" I said to him. And gave him a kiss in his cheeks.

He's one of my closest friend. My brother from another mother. One of the guys who wants to hang out with me without the word "sex" .

"You never change! Still the sweetest babe in the world." He said and pinch my nose.

"Awch! Damn it. Stop pinching my nose! I just got punch by that bitch(i looked over Gigi who's now laughing at me again), i just came from a huge humiliation ( i remembered the incident where i fell from the bar stool) and someone with no brain just asked me if i got Gigi pregnant." I said with my not so irritated voice. Both of them started laughing hard.

True friends indeed!

"What are you even doing here in London?" I asked him to change the topic. I don't wanna be the laughing stock of the town. Atleast not now.

They are still laughing, not minding my question untill I both poked their heads and gave them a 'Stop now or else I will kick your ass' look. They immediately both cool down and fixed themselves.

God! It took them a while to get over.

"Good! Now let me ask you again Jonas, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"For Christ sake Cara! Call me Joe! Stop calling me Jonas. That's my fucking family name." He said laughing.

Oh yeah! I was used to calling him Jonas. Jonas is cooler you know? With my oh so hot british accent. Just kidding.

Joe.

Joe? What the fuck! He's the Joe that Gigi's talking to.

Ofcourse! Where is your damn brain Cara!

Holy shit! I actually thought of Joe being a dog.

I again cannot contain myself and I ended up bursting my laughters.

"See babe? That's what I'm telling you. She's crazy." Gigi said as she look at Joe.

When I heard what Gigi said.
I looked at them with a very curious look on my face.

Did I heard it right?

"Babe?!" I asked to the both of them.

Gigi end up blushing indicating that its just a slip of the tounge and Joe just smiled at me then he intertwined his hands to hers.

"Awwwwww!" I said with my cute voice and hugged them both. I released and look at them. They sweetly smiled with each other mouthing "i love you".

"I can't believe it! You guys?! Who could have thought! Congratulations!" I said shaking my head still in disbelief.

They just smiled at me then Joe continued driving. "Well, you can never teach your heart, who to love." Gigi.

Yeah! I know Gi. You can never teach it. You can never stop it.

"I know." I simply answered then looked outside the car. I sighed as I remember my problems again.

Being inlove with your bestfriend is really hard.

I can't help but to envy these two, they love each other. They are so lucky to be loved by the one they love.

I again unconsciously sighed. Deeper than i did awhile ago.

"Whoa. That's deep dude." Joe said breaking the silence inside the car.

"What's deep?" I asked him.

"You sighed as if you have all the problems in this world." He answered while giving me a knowing look.

I just gave him an irritating one to dismiss the topic as soon as possibile. I know that I can count on him but this is not the right time to open up. Gigi is with us and like what i've said earlier she won't take it seriously or maybe she would. She would just probably really rip my head off. We have rules with each other. Its a promise that we commited in.

Never fall inlove with one of your bestfriends, it would just ruin your friendship.

So yeah. Basically. I'm doomed.

"You know you can always count on us Cara." Gigi added looking at me with concern straight in the eye.

I know Gi. If i've already had enough courage. I'll definitely tell it to you.

"I know. Just not tonight."

She nodded her head and smiled at me. I smiled back.

Someday, i'll have enough courage to tell everyone how much I love Kendall Nicole Jenner.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
78.1K 2K 45
When Lily meets Cara it's an instant connection but what price will Lily have to pay for getting the girl of her dreams? A Cara Delevingne fanfic. In...