Did you lock the door? *UP FO...

By Connor4ever

If you read the prologue and hopefully 1st chapter, you'll get what the story is about...hopefully. More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Lets talk
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 13

52 0 0
By Connor4ever

Look at the cuteness!
Also from the k-drama

(Harry's p.o.v)

"Niall you've been acting different since liams fight What the hell happened at the hospital?" Zayn asks and niall just sighs. "N-nothing" niall says and looks back down at his note book.

"That wasnt a good 'nothing' niall" I say and he sighs "I-I think he..." "he what niall?" Zayn asks and niall takes a minute to speak.
"I think he kissed me" niall whispers and my eyes widen "why do you think that?" I ask him.

"Cause I closed my eyes and was laying down and I asked him why he was being so nice to me since the day before he was mean, I felt lips-and I know they were his lips and he whispered something in my ear after" niall says.

"Are you sure you didnt imagine it?" Zayn asks "I said think for a reason" niall says. "We should get back to work" niall says and looks back to the work sheet and begins to solve the problems.

'' niall we're not avoiding this situation'' zayn says '' yes we are okay, i really dont want to talk about it cause nothing can help me right now, im heart broken, confused and hurt all at once and i just need to deal with this my way'' niall says.

'' i think im going to work alone on this one'' niall says packing up his stuff and moving to the other side of the class room. I look at zayn and he just sighs '' im going to kill this guy if i find out he actually kissed niall knowing what it would do to him'' zayn says.

I look over to liam where he's sitting with louis and he looks jst as sad as niall. '' im not sure zayn, i mean what if he did kiss him....and mean it'' i say and zayn laughs.

'' yeah like that is possible'' zayn says and i look back to liam who is staring across the room where niall is loking down at his notebook wiping his eyes.

I see liam went to the bathroom and i rush to the teacher '' i have to go to the bathroom its a emergency'' i say and they just send me off and i rush out the room.

I catch up with liam and i grab his wrist making him stop and look at me. He has tears in his eyes and he looks heart broken and he just looks down.

I pull him down into a hug and wrap my arms tightly around him and he does the same. '' can we talk about it?'' I ask and he pulls away and nods and he leans against the lockers and i stand infront of him.

'' so why did you kiss him?'' I ask and he look up at me but stays silent.

''I mean, you know i know everything right? You still love him, am i wrong? You regret ever letting him go? But theres something keeping you from being with him, the same reason you broke up with him.. but it cant be sophia cause we both know you find absolutely no interest in her at all, so what is it liam? What is keeping you from being happy again?'' I ask.

He finally looks up at me again and looks around making sure no one is around to hear us. ''If i tell you, you cant tell no one okay......only louis knows'' he says and i nod.

~~~~~~

Its later on in the day and im in my bedroom with greg and zayn '' come on i know you talked to liam just tell me!'' Zayn begs. '' i told you zayn, all i did was tell him how much of a dick he was'' i say and zayn huffs.

'' why dont i believe you?'' He asks and i look up to him ''because you wont believe it till you see it, its alwasy been that way'' i say and he nods. I shake my head and lay it back down on gregs chest and he starts to rub my back.

'' i just cant wait for louis party so i can get wasted and leave my problems behind me for a while'' zayn says. '' just dont do anything stupid zayn'' i say and he pouts ''this is zayn you're talking about, im bound to do something stupid on a daily basis'' zayn says and greg and i chuckle.

'' what about you greg, trying to get wasted!'' Zayn says and i face greg. '' no, i want to remember my first party with my boyfriend'' he says and looks down at me and i smile and peck his lips.

'' boo you whore!'' Zayn says and slumps down on louis bed and i just roll my eyes and smile. ''You'll be fine getting wasted on your own'' i say and he shoots up '' you know what i'll ask niall'' he says and jumps onto my bed and lands on us and he climbs out of the window.

'' is he always so...zayn?'' Greg asks and i laugh and peck his lips ''we've been trying to get people to donate to the zayn foundations'' i say and he laughs and pulls me down ontop of him.

I smile and lean down and kiss him and he kisses back and i bring my hands up to his cheeks. He brings his hands down to my waist and i smile tilting my head making the kiss deeper.

He rubs little circles on my hips with his thumbs and i hum into the kiss. He pulls away and pecks my lips '' i love kissing you'' he says i lean down and peck his lips '' i love kissing you too'' i say.

He smiles and leans up and we start to kiss again and he runs his hands up and down my sides. I start to giggle and he pulls away and smiles ''aww are you ticklish?'' He says and easily flips us over and staddles my waist an begins to tickle me and i start laughing hard.

''S-stop it!'' I try yelling through my laughs but fail and i try pushing him off but he holds my arms down with one hand and still tickles me with the other.

'' p-please st-stop!'' I say and he finally stops and pins down my arms by my head and i try catching my breath. '' you're so beautiful'' he says and i look up at him and blush making my cheeks redder than they already are.

'' so beatutiful'' he whispers leaning down and leaving small kisses around my face. He then pecks my lips and then begins to kiss me and i kiss back intertwining our fingers.

He kisses down to my neck and nibbles a little and i turn my head and bite my lip a little. He begins to suck on the part on my neck and i close my eyes and squeeze his hands a little.

He pulls away and kisses the spot one last time before looking at me. '' you're all mine'' he says and i smile and peck his lips '' im all yours'' i say and he smiles at me.

''You guys are so cute'' we look over to edward standing there and i blush hard and we quickly stand up. ''W-when did you get here?'' I ask and he walks into the room.

'' when zayn left'' he says and i blush and look down '' look at the time, i should get going'' greg says and he pecks my cheek. He looks all embarrased and he rushes out of the room and i hear the door close from down stairs.

'' he seems like a good one'' edward says sitting down next to me. '' does he treat you right?'' He asks and i look up and nod ''of course he does....sadly hes the ony one that has'' i say and he pats my back.

'' he's so nice and sweet and caring, i regret never giving him a chance'' i say and look down. ''He helped me when i really needed it, and hes stayed by my side when i needed him'' i say.

Edward taps my shoulder and i look up at him ''dont let him go, good ones like him dont come around often'' he says and i smile and nod. '' and dont let mum see this'' edward says pointing to the love bite on my neck and i blush covering it with my hand.

'' ugh i can never get away from you'' louis groans walking inside of the room and over to his bed. ''What the hell is your problem with me!?'' Edward says standing up and walking over to louis.

'' what have i done to make you hate me so fucking much!?'' Edward says once again. Louis faces edward and looks up getting into his face.

''Do you really want to know what you did?'' Louis ask and edwards nods.

'' you broke harry, even when we werent step brothers i would see how upset he would get when something reminded him of you, i remember having to hold him when he would cry and wait till he cried himself to sleep, i remember seeing niall and zayn trying to put him back together again. Now you come back and just think everything will be forgoten? You werent here watching him tear himself apart just wondering what the hell he did wrong to make you leave, maybe harry can put this all behind him but i cant'' louis finishes.

''Now if you dont mind, i'd like to rest'' louis says and he lays down in his bed and plugs in his ear buds. Edward just looks at me sadly and i go to say something but he just shakes his head and walks away out of the room.

I look over to louis who is staring at me and i just turn my head and look around. '' i-is that a hickey?'' I hear louis say and i look at him and cover the mark and nod.

He just nods and lugs his ear bud back in and i sigh and lay down on my bed. How do things go from good to bad so quick in my life?

~~~~~~

(Louis p.o.v)

I wake up in the middle of the night, i have this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I go down stairs carefully with out my crutches and i see some one about to leave the house.

''Stop'' i say and turn the lights on and edward turns around and i see he has hs bags with him. ''Where do you think you're going?'' I ask walking over to him.

'' its obvious that you dont want me here, and i cant be here knowing what ive put harry through'' he says. ''Listen to me, if you leave this house you're just going to put harry what he went through last time'' i say and he looks down.

'' now you're going to go back to the basement and when harry wakes up in the morning you're going to be sitting right next to him at breakfast and you are going to make up all that lost time with him'' i say.

'' but you guys have school'' he says ''so what? You're going to do as i say, cause i dont want to have to put him back together again, but i will if i have to'' i say and he looks up at me again.

'' i might not like you, but harry finally got you back and im not letting him lose you again'' i say. '' i thought you didnt care for him?'' He says and i look down ''thats everyones problem, they all think way too much''' i say looking down but i look back up at him.

'' now get back down there, and if i wake up and you're not here in the morning, you better stay out of harrys life forever, and if i ever EVER see you again i will kill you'' i say and he nods and walks past me but i grab his wrist.

'' i wont tell harry about this if you dont'' i say ''okay'' he says and i let go of him. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a water and head back up to the room.

I look at harry found asleep in his bed and i walk over to him and cover him some more with the blanket. ''You're lucky that i did this for you''i say and pat his head before going to my own bed.

I lay down and give harry one last look before shaking my head and closing my eyes.

The things i do for this boy i swear!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.3K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
86.8K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...