Stuck ( Masky Romance )

By madaelhorr

just imagine the pain of being stabbed having that sharp shiny blade go through your flesh knowing that you... More

Stuck
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Not a Chapter
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Hey Guys!
New cover
SEQUEL !!!
TRAILER !!!
trailer #2
Happy New Year !

Chapter 1

6.4K 146 19
By madaelhorr

don't forget to check out the trailer !

"Come on Alex ! wake up !" Called Emma for the third time this morning .

so .. i was being my lazy self and my stupid bff Emma was being her bossy self , trying to wake me up when i was perfectly happy and cozy in my warm bed .

She must've noticed i was ignoring her because she came into my room , grabbed a pillow and plunged it down on my head .

"What the fuck , i'm up ok ? " i whisper- yelled , but i wasn't really up .

she hit me again .

"I'm up !" i said with a slightly louder voice .

she hit me again , so i jumped out of bed screaming

"I'M UP ! I'M UP !!!"

And i chased her down the stairs with the pillow .

It's about time she got a taste of her own medicine ! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

When i stopped she looked up surprised .

"Done already ?! i was begining to enjoy it !" She sassed .

What she didn't realize was that i was looking at the tv .

They were doing a piece about the woman that was killed last week . She used to be our neighbor . I remember crying when the police interrogated us about her .

Me and Emma lived together and we were good friends with her , her name was Rebecca . She was a beautiful blond woman . Of course she was a lot older than us , she was thirty i was sixteen and Emma is seventeen . nevertheless she was great company .

She was found dead last Friday with multiple stabs in the chest and stomach , they said that the killer left no clues or prints and they brought up the possibility that it might be Jeff the Killer or Masky or even Ben !

i laughed when they said their names .

"what's so funny ?" asked Emma sounding slightly irritated .

"Oh come on Emma ! They couldn't find the killer so they blame it on some characters from fairytales ! "

"There from creepypastas and i think they exist !"

"Sorry , but that's rediculous !"

She rolled her eyes at me and walked to the window to look at Rebecca's house . i felt pain run through my chest at the thought of never being able to talk to her anymore . I knew Emma felt the same , her eyes were filling with tears but she refused to cry , She always wants to be the strong one .

She quickly got over it and continued making breakfast while i read a Larry Stylinson fanfiction on wattpad . Yea i don't know how to cook sue me !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.9K 22
❨ βœ§βˆ˜ΰ¬‚ ࿐πŸ”ͺπŸ‘» ΰ½Ύ.γƒŸ ❩ ━━ ❛ π†π‹πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π†πŽπ‘π„ ❜ | 𝐴 π˜šπ˜Šπ˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜” 𝐹𝐴𝑁 𝐹𝐼𝐢𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ❝𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘴𝘰�...
4.8K 113 17
*2016 Update* I plan on getting around to edit this eventually, so forgive the small grammar mistakes. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I won't kill you" he blurted out with...
1.5K 65 44
I'm not a normal girl, heck they all say that. I come face to face with something out of this world and I don't laugh I don't scream cry or run. I a...
65.6K 2.8K 34
"Shit, shit! Why did you stab me!?" I exclaim, laying on the floor with my hand grasping my side, not really putting thought into what I'm saying any...