I've never been this nasty 2...

AknedMars által

[Mature Content] James Francesco is known for being Mr. Nice Guy among his peers, Mr. Nice Guy to the women o... Több

I've never been this nasty 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

5.5K 136 32
AknedMars által

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 13

He got pissed when he heard his phone ringing in the middle of the night. It was very unusual for him to get some sleep and that night is different because he's past asleep as he hit the bed since Spencer left and that was already six months ago.

He answered the call hastily, wanting to scream cursed words to whoever was calling.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"James, dude where the hell are you?" He recognized the voice, it was his friend Mitchell.

"I'm home, trying to get some sleep." He lazily answered.

"I don't care man, it's my mother's birthday and she's looking for you, you better be here or she'll be mad with the two of us!"

"Fine, fine, fine." He hung up and got himself dressed. He know Mitchell's mother, she's like his second mother so he better be there. Damn how the hell did he forget about this special day?! Well, he has been forgetting tons of special days since Spencer went away. Days have been dull without her.

His relationship with Mitchell went back to normal, has been restored, they're still best friends and he's been going out with the rest of the guys again though they never really talked about Spencer. Mitchell is marrying Sydney next month and they're all happy for them but they are worried for him. The guys are introducing different women to him to get along with and do whatever he pleased but it was him who declined, he tried several times but Spencer's crying face was haunting him, her whimpering was his nightmares. He cannot do anything like that, he can't forget about Spencer, how he ruined her, how he hurt her.

He got to the party feeling dreadful. He immediately saw his friends, he joined them shortly after greeting Mitchell's mother and they welcomed him openly.

"Here's something to drink man." Inabutan siya ni Miles ng baso ng whiskey at kinuha naman niya iyon.

"How are you James? It's been some times." It was Yuri, yes, it has been some time for them since Yuri just got back again from Russia.

"I'm good, how about you?" He asked back.

"I'm bored man."

"Ha! You better grab some action."

"Nah, you're the one who should grab some action, you don't flirt, you don't fuck, goddammit James, maawa ka naman sa equipment mo." Jeff butt in laughing and they all laugh while he just shrugged.

"Where's Sydney anyway?" Pagpapalit niya sa usapan.

"She's with mom, they're talking about the wedding plan details, and mom said it was my greatest gift to her."

"I can imagine her saying the same thing when you knocked up Syd."

Mitch just grinned at the thought, he knew his friend is excited for the new life he was about to enter.

"I heard that Killian would like put the team to the market." It was Morrison, when he heard Killian's name, his senses went full alert because might fish some news about his La Mia Bella.

"Yeah but his decision isn't final yet." Mitchell answered.

"Sayang, interesado pa naman ako."

"Why don't you just put up your own team, sosyo tayo pare?" James suggested.

"Hmm, I'll think about it, medyo maraming kailangang isaalang alang eh."

"Damn, you guys are my sponsors, bibitawan niyo nalang ako basta? Man, I'm world champion!" It was Mitchell, exaggerating about his championship.

"Eto na, nag drama na si Mitchell, ganyan yata talaga kapag ikakasal." Singit ni Miller, they cheered for their brother who was about to leave the bachelorhood.

-

"So Killian wants to sell the team huh?" He asked Mitchell nang medyo kumalma na ang mga kaibigan nila sa pangugulit sa kanya.

"Yeah, pero hindi pa naman niya kinukumpirma, he might be still thinking about it."

"Do you know why?" Usisa niya.

"Not really but I heard that he wants to take a long break, he said he'll be doing some babysitting."

"Spencer." He whispered.

"It's been half a year man."

"Yes, it's been a year and I'm still miserable, wala akong makuhang impormasyon kay Killian, hindi ko magawan ng paraan ang bagay na ito. I don't even know where to find her, I don't know where to start, and I can't even sniff any information about her. Killian is so fucking good at hiding her, that sly motherfucker." He drank the whiskey out of his glass and took another.

"You'll be alright James, she'll come around."

"Do you think she will forgive me?" He asked his friend.

"I don't know." Mitchell shrugged. "We don't know what happened, you are not telling us and we also don't know that your relationship with her was beyond serious."

Yeah, maski siya ay hindi niya inasahan na ganito ang kahahantungan nila.

Inisang lagok niya ang natitira pang alak sa baso niya pero hindi sinagot ang kaibigan bago siya nagdesisyon na magpaalam na sa mga ito.

-

Mitchell asked him to come to Woking, England for the first briefing for the next season, he only agreed since Sydney also asked him to come, he is a busy man and have a lot of things to attend to, siguro ay sasamantalahin na din niya ang pagkakataong ito para sa ilang business niya, he did have a lot of investments from Mitchell's colleagues way back so it is possible to get more and set more reliable constituents.

He was waiting in the lobby while Sydney and Mitchell talked to one of Mitch's engineers when he noticed Killian came in, his jaw dropped and he immediately stood up when he saw Spencer walked in behind Killian.

-

"I'm done hiding Killian." Her decision is final. Ayaw na niyang magtago, ayaw na niyang maging duwag, handa na siyang harapin ang hinaharap dala ang kahapon dahil kung mananatili siyang nakatago ay wala lamang mangyayari sa kanya.

"Are you sure?" Killian asked her, she knows that he is worried about her.

"Yes, I'm healed and ready." She smiled.

She felt ready though she wasn't so sure if she's really healed.

"Are you ready to face him?"

"Yes."

"Very well, come with me next week in Woking, I'm sure he'll be there."

She just nodded.

While fixing her things and packing her clothes she asked herself if she's still angry with him.

Being alone for the last months made her mind work well. James have crossed the line because of what she did.

That day, she was trying to sleep with James' best friend, sya ang nagbigay lamat sa pagsasama nilang dalawa na babago pa lamang nagsisimula at tinitibag na niya.

James was the perfect boyfriend, yes she got jealous when she saw him talking and flirting with someone, she jumped into conclusions and did not give him the benefit of the doubt. She became conscious concerning the fact that it was mostly her fault.

But everything must come to an end, including her and James. She have no plans of getting back with him. They don't deserve each other.

Killian said that James is still looking for her, na hindi ito tumitigil sa paghahanap sa kanya. He's looking for her because his conscience is killing him.

She's ready to forgive him ... and she's also ready to forget about him.

-

Spencer's walking right in front of him, just a couple of meters away and he felt stuck in his position, he just watched her moving figure passed by him. She and Killian came inside the latter's office and she vanished again from his sight. Noon niya napagtanto na kailangan niyang sumunod dito so he followed his instinct and knocked at Killian's door.

Killian opened the door himself and looked at him as if he's ready to kill him right on the spot. He glanced at Spencer who was busy checking her phone.

"What do you want James Francesco?" Hindi nakaligtas sa kanya ang talim sa bawat salita ni Killian.

"I want to talk with your sister." He said sincerely as he stared at Spencer's tiny figure. Lightning struck him that moment when Spencer did not even look at him knowing that he was standing in Killian's front door. Alam niyang alam nito na nandoon siya.

"Spencer?" Killian called his sister. Saka lamang ito bumaling ng tingin sa kanila. Wala siyang nakitang ekspresyon sa mga mata nito.

"James here would like to talk to you." Killian said softly to his sister.

"Sure." Simpleng sagot lamang ni Spencer.

Spencer walked towards him as if he was nothing and it's breaking his heart all over again.

"Can we talk outside?" He asked.

"Sure." Nauna nang maglakad si Spencer palabas ng McLaren Technological Centre. Tinanguan niya si Killian bago sumunod dito, masama ang naging tingin sa kanya ni Killian, hindi ito tumango sa kanya katulad ng ginawa niya, ramdam niya ang hindi nito pagtanggap sa kanya.

-

"How are you?" He asked. Huli na para bawiin pa ang sinabi niya, so stupid of him asking her a question like that.

"I'm good, how about you."

"I'm miserable ... I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for what I did and I ... I missed you so darn much." The last words he spoke came out almost a whisper.

"I forgive you James." She said so softly and easily.

"Really?" Muli ay tanong niya dahil hindi siya makapaniwala sa narinig.

"Yes, you are forgiven James, don't let your conscience eat you, I'm okay." She said with a straight face.

Nagsimulang bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya, hindi tiyak kung ikatutuwa ba o hindi ang reaksyon na ipinapakita ni Spencer sa kanya.

"La Mia Bella ..."

"Don't go there James, you know we're done before we even started." A weak smile came out of her lips. "You know that I was never your lover, I was only bringing the heat and so you are to me."

"What are you talking about?" He felt his eyes stinging.

"You've got a warm heart James but you don't have to do anything, wala kang pananagutan sa akin."

The way Spencer uttered every single word was killing him. It was like a knife slowly slicing his heart, his lungs, hindi siya makahinga sa bawat katagang binibitawan nito.

"Don't do this Spencer."

"No James, we don't deserve each other, it's time to move on, and we have to stop with our same excuses. You'll always find other arms to grow."

"Spencer, listen ... I'm sorry, please don't do this."

Hinawakan niya ang magkabilang balikat nito pero umiling lamang ito.

"It's time to say goodbye James. It's time to accept the fact that we are not for each other."

"No Spencer, we are for each other. Please La Mia Bella, I'm begging you to give me another chance, I won't do it again, sue me if you want just don't shove me away."

"I'm also begging you to give up James, I'm never coming back."

Tuluyan ng bumagsak ang luha sa kanyang mga mata.

"Spencer please ... don't say that, I can't ..."

"Goodbye James."

"Spencer ..."

Nang maglakad ng palayo si Spencer sa kanya ay naramdaman na niya ang puso niyang namatay kasabay ng paglalaho nito sa paningin niya.

-

"Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one for me."

 - Goodbye my lover, James Blunt

Mahal ang bayad sa mga bagay na nagawa na natin. Minsan forever ang kapalit. Happy Christmas and happy new year every one. 

I cried like a bitch whilst typing this chapter. I am sorry for the errors (not really sorry) I don't proof read. Damn, someone called me lazy so fuck yeah I am lazy. Haha.

Vote

Comment

Recommend

Thanks very much

Spread the love, not the legs.

- AknedMars

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

48.1M 1.3M 62
Rosenda crosses path with a hot stranger who's suffering from some sort of mental illness yet seems to understand her pain and longing. She decides t...
426K 16K 35
"If someday, when you realize that I could somehow be a part of your life , I'll always be your shooting star." Santi X Martee
1.8M 96.9K 47
Lennox Castillano - "Stained" (Boy Next Door #3) Ridge James Castillano - "First Heartbreak" A Castillano Legacy continues . . . Iris Lewis Faustino...
183K 3.6K 68
[ Manila's Finest Series # 3] [ Wattpad Version ] ••• Rated SPG - R18+ When revelation comes, denial follows.