Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 25

25.7K 407 85
By gabbypdlr

*Kylie's POV*

I'm now in Austin's car, eager to know where we are heading next. Austin is always full of surprises, and I like it.

"Where to?" I questioned.

"To my place. I would like to resume what we were doing" he winked.

I blushed and looked down.

I've never kissed someone the way I kissed Austin, nor felt the same sparks when I do. Not even with Taylor. I'm glad that I'm finally over that jerk, thanks to Austin.

The silence was getting a bit awkward so I asked, "Can I turn on the radio?"

"Of course. You don't need to ask, beautiful." He smiled, making my stomach flip.

I grinned and pressed the button.

'Let's talk about sex, baby

Let's talk about you and me-'

I changed it right away.

Austin narrowed his eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Umm... Changing this bad ass song." I replied raising my eyebrows.

"I like that song."

"Oh... Okay..." I said and put it back.

It surprised me to see that Austin knew the lyrics by heart.

"You little pervert." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey!" He said while poking me playfully.

"Stop!" I say right away. "You know how ticklish I am."

Austin chuckled.

"Such a weird song..." I say after the song ends.

"It's a classic, hun." He said in a high pitch voice while pointing at me and puckering his lips.

I laughed, "Then how come I've never heard it before?"

He shrugged and changed the station.

'And I'm not sleeping now

The dark is too hard to beat'

"OMG!" I squeal, making Austin jump. "Leave it!"

He scrunched up his nose, "Ellie Goulding?"

I nodded my head while singing.

"What? You don't like Lights?" I asked surprised.

"Not really-"

I gasped, "How can you not like it?!"

We began a deep discussion about music while we arrived to his house.

"We're here." Austin says. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"What a gentleman." I said with a smirk.

He locked his car and we entered his house. Every light was off and there was no sound, so I guess his mother wasn't here.

"Where's your mom? It's ten." I ask him.

"Oh, she has to stay late for work. So, I'm almost always alone here. Come on, lets go to my room." He replied as he took hold of my hand and took me upstairs.

We entered his room and we sat down on his bed. We both took off our shoes and layed next to each other. We talked about random things for minutes.

"Do you want to make a video?" Austin suddenly asks.

"A video? For what?" I ask.

"For fun." He smiles.

"Sure."

He stands up and get his computer and lays back down. He opens it and clicks photo booth, then he starts recording.

"Hey." He tells the camera.

"Hey." I said.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend." His smile grows wider and he looks at me.

I giggle, "And this is my handsome boyfriend."

Then, we are both staring at each others eyes and getting closer. Our faces THIS close. The next second, his lips crash into mine and he closes and lets go of his computer to hold my face in his hands. I do the same by putting one of my hands on his shoulder and the other one in his hair. Quickly, Austin takes hold of my waist and flips me under him.

I kissed him furiously and he immediately kissed back, his tongue grazing my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly to have his tongue travel to meet mine. He directed his mouth to my jawline, then nibbled and sucked gently beneath my ear. A soft moan escaped my lips.

Austin then made his hands travel under my dress, making his soft palms caress my body. I shivered at the sensation.

Before I knew it, I was gently tugging Austin's shirt.

He pulled away, "What are you doing babe?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"I want it off." I said lowly.

He smiled, "As you wish."

Austin took his shirt off, my eyes involuntarily began to wonder his strong chest.

I looked innocently at Austin and smiled, he smiled back.

He then began to speak between kisses, "why" kiss "are" kiss "you" kiss "so" kiss "fucking" kiss "beautiful!" Kiss.

I giggled, and leaned forward to kiss him passionately. The kiss became sloppier and he began to tug on my dress.

Austin directed his mouth to my ear and whispered, "I want it off babe..." His low voice sent shivers through my body. Austin immediately removed my dress and tossed it out of sight.

I kissed Austin and he grinned, refusing to kiss me back. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him again, but his lips won't move.

"Austin." I said annoyed.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Say it, out loud." He said in a low raspy voice.

"Kiss me." I begged.

He chuckled lowly, "That's how I like it." And dipped his head in my neck.

"A- austin..." I moaned.

Before I knew it, I was unbuttoning his jeans, wanting more contact.

Austin helped me pull it off, but our kissing still continued. He pushed his jeans aside with his leg and resumed our kiss.

'You show the lights that stop me turn to stone,

You shine it when I'm alone!'

Austin pulled away, annoyed. "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

I couldn't help but laugh and he joined me too.

"I'm gonna kill Ellie Goulding..." He mumbled.

I stood up and took my cell which I left on his nightstand and saw Lexi calling.

"Can't talk, I'll explain l8r!" I quickly texted after pressing the ignore button.

Austin was laying on his bed. I scanned his body... and boy, he looks quite sexy.

I sit on top of him and raise my eyebrows seductively, "Where were we?"

He smiles and sits up so that he is in the middle of my thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and his settle on my back.

Suddenly, I hear a door open downstairs.

"Auuustin! Im home!" His mother calls.

"Shit!" I stumble to get off Austin and fall hard on the floor.

Austin bursts out laughing and I laugh too.

"Babe are you-" but he laughs again.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I grumble and hurry to put my dress back on.

"Sorry for laughing, babe." He says, apologizing.

"Don't worry, It's fine. But I'll laugh next time if you fall or hit yourself." I smiled.

"Alright." He said and got up to put his clothes back on. We both were finished putting our clothes on and sat on his bed. Michele enters the room just in time.

"Oh Kylie! I didn't know you were here." She smiles as I stand up and she gives me a hug. "How are you guys doing?" She asked.

"We're good mom, just talking." Austin replies.

"Don't I get a kiss from you?" She asks him and smiles.

"Mom!" He says while standing up. He looked so embarrassed.

I giggle.

"Thank you." Michele said when Austin gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Well, I'll be in my room if you need something."

"Thanks." I said as she closed the door.

"You are so cute baby." I tell Austin with a grin.

"I'm not cute! You are." He says while coming over to me and picking me up bridal style. "Why don't we go downstairs and watch a movie and order some pizza?"

"I love the idea." I said and pecked him in the lips.

He then opens the door and starts walking down the staris as I'm still in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Awwwwww :) I liked this chapter. So cuteee. Laura is on vacation so that is why we have lasted longer on uploading this chapter. Hoped you liked it! Remember to comment lots and vote!!

~Gabby and Laura x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5K 31
Austin Mahone. Your normal bad boy, with a twist. Katie Lyons. Your normal innocent girl, with a problem. What happens when their paths cross?
4K 167 8
Amber Heavens, a teenage girl who lives in Texas. Whose life is about to change on the day she meets her idol, Austin Mahone in a concert she won't b...
66.2K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
177K 4.9K 61
Elizabeth Rose is a teenager who has anything but a normal life. For one, her mother passed away when she was seven and her dad is a drug addict/alco...