A Vampire's Charm

By glazeisaunicorn215

One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them toge... More

The Prophecy Foretold
A Vampire's Charm
Important veins
Finger biting
Vampires Don't Growl
The Questioning
My Failed Attempts
Escaped Convict
My Check Engine Light
My Poor Heart
Shadows Looming
The Perverted Troll
The Diversion
The Dream Realm
The Truth Pt.1
The Truth Pt.2
The Truth Pt.3
Hotty with a body
The Return
The breakfast butler
The Kiss
The deal
The bite
He is so cute
Deer not beer
Subtle flame
Inner child
My Surprise
Expressing My Gratitude
Merlin The Elf
Clean dirt
Atticus's Study
Essential Factors
Crows Feet
The Guilt
Adelle's Happiness
The interrogation
Free Maman
The Confession
Ill Protect You Too
I Plan On It
I Get a hand print
An Eye For An Eye
Killing Two Birds With One Stone
She was maid for my intense questioning
How I Died
Time Out
All His Fault
The Glamor-ous Life
Shadows Of The Moon
My Backbone
The battle, the shade range, and the bitch.
The Rage
The Funeral
A grocery list
Free Bird
My Type Of Gold
Naked And Missing you
A stiletto sharper than steel
A Tale Of Two Daughters
His Destiny
One Prophecy Two Verses
When Midnight Strikes
Coldblooded Killer-- 18+ only
The Guest- Last Chapter
Important A/N!!

Flashing Red

85.1K 4.5K 776
By glazeisaunicorn215

Warning. This chapter kind of has steamy stuff. Read on readers. ❤️

Claire's POV

I felt my expression fall. The burning pit in my stomach was no longer there, instead it was replaced with a slimy, cold feeling. Was he serious? He looked serious. But why? Why was he leaving, breaking the deal that we made? I mean, he technically had broken it anyway, he wasn't supposed to stay in the house, but very close by. But my mother gave him the option, so you take what you can get I guess.

My frown deepened.
"Why?" I asked. I didn't understand why he went through all of this trouble, just to leave. He looked taken aback, his eyes had a storm in them. He was conflicted.

"It's not my choice- I have to leave." He said, ignoring my previous question, and answering a question that was on my mind instead.

"That's not what I asked you." I said. I mentally cringed, my voice seemed so hollow, and sad. But then I realized, I am sad. Atticus was a big impact on my life. In fact, all of the guys were. Hell, even that evil red head Celmira was an impact. Maria the troll. Christmas the yorkie on fire. My blue fire. All of these people and things- they've impacted me, in a good way.

If he leaves now, after all of this, would my life go back to the way it was? Going to balls, listening to my mother's every word, being alone? I've gotten used to them already. I've gotten used to him.

He stayed quiet, thinking through his answer.

"It's difficult to explain." He said, shaking his head, not wanting to explain. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Out with it already." I say, finding my strong voice, but still feeling the sadness. He sighed.

"The dimensions, they're all going to war, including Holdrex." He states, still staring at me. To this information, I look at the floor. His dimension was going to war. He was leaving me for war.

                  What would Merlin say to this? He would accept it.
                 What would Merlin say to me? He would probably say 'get a hold on yourself you drama queen!'

             No. I wouldn't say that.
     I would say, get yourself together by the time your man leaves, or else he's gonna leave with someone else! He shouts in my mind. I almost cringe as my ears ring. But I pause, thinking about what Merlin just said. Well- shouted.

               Or else he's gonna leave with someone else. I furrow my eyebrows and look up at him. He seems troubled, and reaches out for my hand. I allow him to take it. As soon as I feel the burning sensation he always gives me, I almost sigh in relief.

                       "You're taking me with you?" I ask, feeling anxious. He rubs his thumb over my hand, and I almost smile. Am I always this bipolar?

                     He looks just about ready to lecture me, or give me a long speech.

                    "I won't force it, but-" I interrupt him by tackling him into a hug. Instead of fire burning, I feel sparks ignite and swallow every inch of my body. Instead of feeling horrible about leaving my mother, and my childhood home behind, I feel excited. Happy even. I'm not going to get left behind, in this dull boring life that I was supposed to have. I was going to be taken along in this adventurous, dangerous one.

                 I feel growl in approval, wrapping his strong arms around me. I inhale his cologne, and feel peaceful. He nuzzles his face in my neck, kissing it, before breathing me in also.

                I have this paranoid feeling, like any time now someone could interrupt us. But no one does.

                He gives my neck another kiss, and I shiver. Biting my lip, I pray that he stops that, because I'd rather not embarrass myself by letting out weird noises. And by that, I mean, I don't want to moan. I'm not a freaking ghost, geez.

                 But he doesn't stop. He trails hot wet kisses from my neck, up to my jawline, and I decide that I want more.

               I turn my head just in time to catch his lips, and wrap my arms around his neck. I don't know how, but I find a way to let heat and sparks travel through my lips. He feels them too, seeing as he let out another deep growl.

               I feel aroused as his grip on my waist tightens, and he hoists me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist. I feel his fangs poke at my bottom lip, and I let my tongue lick the right one. It was sharp. Weird, but I somehow get this sense that he can feel from his fangs. Right down to the nerve.

              I was correct, as now I can feel his arousal poking on my inner thigh. I smile into the kiss, and move against him, grinding.

           I wonder why I'm this openly sexual with him?

                  He bites my bottom lip, and sucks on it. He doesn't bite it hard enough to draw blood, but I feel my core pulsating. I run one of my hands through his hair, feeling my adoration for him skyrocket. And to think I used to believe that he was a crazy kidnapper. Well, he kind of is a crazy kidnapper, but a sexy one at that. Oh no, don't tell me I'm being shallow right now. I like his personality too! And I also like the way his bulge is creating rhythmic rubs. We grind, heat pooling at the bottom of my stomach, and I let out an embarrassing moan.

                 But I'm not embarrassed. I'm too in the moment to be embarrassed. His hand tightens on my hip as I move both hands back around his neck. I break the kiss, and he grabs a fistful of my hair with his free hand. He pulls my head back, now going back to my neck.

              He kisses, leaves love bites, licks, and scrapes his fangs against my throat as I'm left in a hot mess. I open my mouth, a moan seems to want to make its way out, but I'm left panting. Feeling a burst of confidence, I take one of my hands and reach down to his big bulge. As my hand reaches it, I give him a squeeze, and Atticus jolts. I almost want to laugh, a smirk taking place instead.

He looks up to me, eyes fills with desire, and I automatically know that I look the same. He groans, and closes his eyes, red flashing. I know that we need to stop before Atticus does something that he'll regret, like biting me.

              Last time his eyes flashed red, he got really sad. I feel my heart pounding as I smile, realizing that I just expressed my gratitude for Christmas. I unwind my legs from him, hesitantly, because I don't really want to stop. Untangling myself from his was something that I didn't want to do, my selfish side protesting. Another thing was, we were both hot and bothered, seeing as his bulge was still standing proudly.

                   I wondered how it looked under all that clothing. My eyes widened at my thoughts, almost wanting to laugh at how I went from innocent to that. I look at Atticus, to see him running his hands through his hair, blush on his cheeks. I bite my lip, go on my tip toes, and give him a peck on the lips. I then grab his hand and ask a question.

                "When are we leaving?"

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

                HEYYY MY SEXY UNICORNS!!!!
   A lot of you guys are very comforting and were telling me such nice things and cheering me up about the whole betrayal situation. My heart is literally sweeping up right now, I feel so lucky that I have you guys. ❤️ I LIVE YOU GUYS ALOT AND I ALWAYS WILL

              Let's not get too mushy, or else I'll get awkward lol

      Onto another note, you guys should check out the geeky crush rewritten version. I just updated it, and I think that it's gonna be a great book. Seriously though, check it out!

Anyway, see you guys next update, hope you all liked this chapter very much wink wink ;)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 246K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
1.2K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
698 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
503K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...