Cold Night Boy (Larry au; BDS...

By onedirection_67

A story about a 17 year old boy called Louis Tomlinson who lost his parents and suffers from anxiety of loosi... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
Extra Chapter
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~

~ 13 ~

30.5K 845 853
By onedirection_67

A/n:
ENJOY 1000 words of pure SMUT
Next update: Friday (:

"Hook's eyes darkened, shining with a red glimmer as Peter Pa-" Harry almost choked on his own spit, "what?" He whispered and closed the book slowly, placing his finger in between the pages so he wouldn't loose his reading position.

Louis looked up at him innocently, his eyes blue and big as he gently crawled up higher, pressing a shy kiss to his Daddy's cheek while his fingers moved through his locks, slipping Harry's reading glasses off his nose.

"Daddy had his f-finger in Louis' b-bum? And L-Louis made mess over himself, s-so did H-Hawwy. All stickyy and white", Louis giggled shyly, biting down on his lip.

"Felt good? S-so do it, again?"

Harry swallowed harshly. He somehow hoped that Louis thought it all happened in a kind of dream. But then again he was.. Sickly happy that Louis remembered.

Harry eyed the smaller boy for a few seconds longer before he closed the book, placing it along with his glasses neatly on the bedside table.

"You want daddy to touch you. Did I hear that right?"

His jaw tightened lightly as Louis nodded eagerly.

"Lay down on your tummy." He growled quietly, voice thick with his accent and lowness. He's always had a thing for taking over control in bed.

Louis quickly laid down on his belly, without even questioning and complaining and it made Harry's nostrils flare. Louis was the perfect submissive boy.

"Good boy", Harry purred and stroked over Louis' hair, gently massaging the scalp.

Louis mewled happily at the praise causing Harry to chuckle lightly. He really was perfect.

Harry's touch travelled over the back of his neck, watching goosebumps arise all over Louis' skin.

"Pwetty Daddy.." Louis mumbled in the pillow, a tiny soft moan escaping his lips as Harry's hand slipped underneath his shirt, riding up over his spine to his shoulder blades. His eyes rolled back.

"No, pretty boy. So beautiful, daddy's going all crazy about you.." Harry wet his lips with his tongue before he lowered himself, ghosting rosy lips over the outline of Louis' spine before he eventually met his skin with a sweet kiss. Shortly after though, he bit down, ripping a squeal out of Louis.

Harry smirked.

"I'll give you something better than a finger, baby boy.."

Harry covered Louis' back in kisses, his hands wandering around his strong thighs before he eventually squeezed Louis' ass in his hands, groaning himself as Louis whimpered, "d-daddyy  m' hard.."

Harry looked up at the squirming boy, loving how lost he got with just Harry touching him.

"We'll take care of that now. Spread your legs, baby." Louis did as told, right after Harry surprisingly ripped his boxershorts down, tearing them lightly and it made Louis pout because they were his favourite. SpongeBob..

But Louis quickly moaned again as Harry separated his cheeks, looking down at the fluttering rosy hole before he spit.

Louis moaned louder at the new sensation, arching his back and pushing his bum up towards Harry, seeking his touch so desperately.

"Easy baby.. Daddy's going to give you something but keep still", Harry raised an eyebrow, pinching one of Louis' ass cheeks before he leaned down, blowing over the twitching hole before he nuzzled even deeper, licking a fat strip from Louis' balls up over his hole.

"Ngh!!" The younger boy blushed heavily, feeling this for the first time ever and being slightly unsure about it for the first second. But as he listened to Harry moaning and slurping he knew that the older man enjoyed doing that and it did feel really good..

Harry ravished the boy's ass and hole with teeth and tongue, rimming him while he pulled the cheeks apart and listened to Louis' whimpers.

His mouth got wet with spit but he didn't care as he delved deeper, slightly prodding at Louis' hole with the tip of his tongue, a small smirk resting on his lips as he watched Louis shudder.

"P-please daddy.. Want it", he moaned brokenly, little fingers tightening in the bedsheets. Harry teased him some more, just licking around his hole for a couple seconds before he plunged his tongue inside, stretching Louis.

"I want you to cum from my tongue, only." Harry rasped out, hot and heavy before he moaned and dove back inside, sucking and licking and thrusting.

Louis felt like he'd be on fire. His chin hung down as Harry worked his magic with his tongue and Louis forgot to breathe a couple of times.

As he felt his lower abdomen tighten with the sudden build-up he squealed though and pushed back on Harry's tongue, badly wanting to be good for him.

"D-daddy?"

"Mhm?"

Harry looked up at the brown hair that was wildly tousled and smirked, knowing the boy was close. He could feel it by his twitching hole.

"P-pee?" He squealed shyly and whimpered, burying his face in the pillow.

Harry cooed and ran his thumb multiple times over Louis' hole as he spoke up, "no baby, that's your orgasm. Just let go.. Be a good boy and let go."

The second Harry's tongue pushed back inside his bum, Louis came hard, shuddering and twitching through his orgasm that left him completely spineless.

"That's my good boy.." Harry praised softly, smiling at the happy little giggle that left Louis' mouth.

"I'm not done with you yet though.. Think you can handle it? Be a big boy for Daddy?" Harry whispered, slowing down and just pressing gentle kisses over Louis ass cheeks as he thumbed his hole.

Louis breathed heavily into the pillow, fisting his hands in there before he whined and nodded, "t-think so."

He whispered shyly and smiled as Harry praised him again. Harry didn't wait long until he pushed his thumb in Louis' spit slick hole, watching it glide in so easy that it caught him off guard.

He watched in fascination, fucking Louis' hole open with his thumb before he pulled out and slid his pointer finger in, crooking it just up to find the boy's little bundle of nerves.

"Daddy!!" Louis screamed out, eyes wide as he hiccuped with it, "there there.."

Louis' cock was painfully hardening again. And the sensitive tip of his dick rubbing against the mattress underneath him while Harry punched his prostate with every thrust of his finger was quickly too much.

"C-can't.. Louis can't.." He panted out, wriggling lightly but he stayed, not wanting to disappoint his daddy.

"Yes you can Louis.. Cum again for daddy, yes? He'll be so proud.. Don't you want to be my good little boy?"

Harry's voice was clouding Louis' mind. He felt little shocks of pleasure creeping up his body, the waves growing bigger and bigger until he came again, passing out with the intensity again.

A soft "thank you" left his lips before everything went black.

Harrys eyes widened as the boy in front of him went completely limp. Out of exhaustion.

"So good.." He moaned and moved to unbuckle his belt, pushing his pants down and grabbing his cock, hot and heavy. The tip was red and leaking, desperately wanting to cum.

And boy, did he cum.

Harry wanked against Louis' red hole, imaging what it would be like if he'd pushed inside. He wanted to see Louis' face though when he did for the first time.

A low moan left the curly haired lads mouth in the next second, ropes of cum spurting out of his cock and painting Louis' hole white.

Harry collapsed down, snuggling tightly to the smaller boy's body with a gentle smile and a quick beating heart. He felt at peace.

"Daddy, sticky.." Louis' yawned, completely out of it and it made Harry chuckle softly.

"I know, Lou.. Shall I clean us?"

Louis took the rest of energy that was inside him and shook his head slowly, "cuddle, Daddy. Lou wanna cuddle.."

~

"Hello, Louis. I'm Dr Phillip.. Harry's therapist. You may or may not have heard of me?"

The doctor extended his hand out to Louis who took it slowly, shaking it.

"Um, actually I haven't heard of you but it's not a problem.. Right?" Louis glanced up to Harry who gently shook his head, a smile resting on his lips.

Dr Phillip pursed his lips but nodded slowly.

"Of course not, please sit down."

The room looked.. Quite nice actually. Louis liked the paintings. The walls were kept in simple grey but the paintings lightened the room up.

Louis sat down in his chair, right next to Harry. Dr Phillip took a seat in front of them, crossing his legs slowly.

"Louis, why don't we start with your day?"

Louis' eyes flickered over to Harry for a second but the taller man just smiled, encouraging him to go on. He could just imagine that he'd talk to Harry, right? He didn't trust new people that easy. Especially when they were adults.

"We had a history exam.." Louis started off slowly, "everyone was upset about it but I found it to be quite simple."

The doctor nodded and smiled, "do you understand everything in class? Or do you find it hard?"

"Not at all, I read a lot.. I mean I've had enough time, right.." Louis fell silent and looked down in his lap causing Harry to frown, "So, I guess it's a yes. I understand everything."

The therapist cleared his throat and nodded slowly, scribbling down Family in his notebook.

"What about your friends, Louis? Did you make some?"

Louis smiled quickly and nodded, "yes! Almost everyone is nice to me, especially Jess, Vic and Ziam. Oh and Ni, of course. Niall too.." Louis furrowed his brows.

"Never heard of the name Ziam before.."

"It's their shipping name." Louis smiled softly and shrugged.

Dr Phillip stared at him for a while until he blushed and went on again, "who is Ni?"

"My best friend.. Only I can see him, though." Louis frowned lightly. He didn't want the young boy to feel alone, because he was. Louis' was his only friend and that was a little unfair.

Green and brown eyes were staring at him in the next second. Mostly Harry, who looked kinda shocked.

Louis never mentioned anything about an imaginary friend to him.

Dr Philip was eyeing Harry curiously and licked over his lips. It wasn't the first time he's heard of imaginary friends. A lot of children actually had them.

"Do you know when he appeared, Louis?" The doctor smiled gently causing Louis to blush.

"I-I was outside one day. N-no one was there and I panicked because I got lost and didn't find the way back to my house.. I-I thought that this is how it ends but then Niall stood in front of me. He's 9. I was 7 back then. I think.."

Louis swallowed hard and glanced up to see the small boy standing by the window, smiling shyly.

"He saved my life.. Lead me back to my house and kept me company. He.. Played with me and helped me with some things I was too little for."

Louis' eyes teared up slightly.

"He barely comes anymore.. W-why?"

Dr Philip inhaled deeply and bit down on his lower lip, "maybe he has the feeling that you don't need him anymore? Not in the same way that you needed him when you were younger"

"But I do need him! He's like my brother.." Louis sniffled softly, looking up at Harry.

"Louis can I talk to Harry for a second?" Dr Phillip said softly causing Louis to nod and stand up, trotting out of the room.

"Is that bad?" Harry turned his attention to his therapist, very worried.

"It doesn't necessarily have to be.
Children who invent invisible friends might be lonely or have social problems. Their friends can be a source of comfort when a child is experiencing difficulties. And they're also able to help them cope with traumatic experiences. It is absolutely normal that he still has an imaginary friend..
Let me just put it this way. It's good that he's making real social contacts."

Harry exhaled slowly and nodded, biting down on his lower lip.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to bring him more often.." Harry mumbled, shaking his hand before he went after Louis.
He had to do some research.

"Louis?"

Harry called gently, finding a very lost boy standing in the hallway. He spun around, looking up at Harry with blown pupils.

"Hey.. Let's go to your yoga class, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 353 24
Harry Styles is a 17 year old college student. His boyfriend Louis Tomlinson is 23. Harry is still a virgin which Louis didn't know. The curly headed...
8.1K 120 20
Harry Styles is 21 years old and so far he always missed something in his sex life. His best friend Niall then introduced him to bdsm. And let's just...
138K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...
2.1M 59.9K 21
Louis Tomlinson lives in a world where Domination and Submission is a norm. When you are born you are either branded Sub or Dom. Subs get a little pi...