U Got Me - Mark Tuan Fanfic (...

By MTandKCM

This story is about an aspiring singer who gets in to the KPop industry. She gets in a band named 'T.I.N' as... More

Debut
First Meeting
Shit Happens!
Collab???
Am I really that Lucky?
Feels.
Getting To Know
Great Day.
Playing Hooky
Responsibilities
Friends for Keeps
Meeting The Friends
First Concert
The Past
Cold
Problems and Solutions
Filming
Almost
Panic
Small World
Catching Up With The Truth
Struggles
Good Things Happen When You Need Them The Most
Best Birthday Ever
Stepping Up
Date?
Learning A New Skill?
New Things and Having Fun
The Aftermath
31 - Forgive and Forget
32 - Surprise
33 - Happy Birthday?
34 - What Do I Do Now?
35 - Starting Over
Ending - U Got Me

Dillema

1.1K 31 2
By MTandKCM

John, Daniel, Sarah and I all gathered back at the practice room in our company after the interview. I told them I needed to tell them something. 

"Start talking", John looked at me. 

"Well, I don't know if Boss already informed you about this" I was directing it to John since he is the leader and he is supposed to be the first to know. "I have to..." knock knock knock! The rapping at the door interrupted us.

A guy holding bags of ordered food came in and gave us our dinner. John stood up and paid the young lad. Sarah started unpacking the food and set them all on the table where we sat. 

"Continue," John looked at me again as he sat back on his chair.

"Can we eat first," Daniel grabbed a piece of the chicken and stuffed half of it in his mouth. "I'm hungry!"

"Okay, talk while eating"

"As I was saying," I forked a chunk of salad and put it in my mouth. John was just looking at me, waiting for me to swallow my food and continue talking. 

"I have to do a collaboration," I said after chewing my food and pushing it down my empty stomach.

"So...", John signaled for me to continue.

"So, Yonghwa made a song and asked me to work on the lyrics in a week." I waited for a reaction.

John just stared at me. 

I waited.

"Congratulations, Noona", Daniel was the first one to speak. 

I looked at him, "it's not like that." I bowed my head closed my eyes and after a few seconds looked up again. I knew it. I knew it would make them feel bad that I have to do a song without them right after we just debuted. 

"Why?" John was still staring at me coldly. 

"I was said, that... we need....some...publicity...and... that..." 

"So, the Boss thinks we can gain that by putting you up on this project?" He was a bit hurt. I can see that. If I were him I would feel the same way.

"I don't know, maybe...." I was out of words. I don't know the reason either. I was just asked to do this. I just sighed.

"Kris was just asked to do this John, it's not her plan." Sarah came to my rescue. I gave her a thankful smile.

Silence.

John put his forehead on his palm and started massaging his temples. 

Daniel looked at me then at John then back at me. He put down his chicken and started talking. 

"If this would help the group, then I'm okay with it. I don't think that this should ruin our friendship." Thank you Daniel. 

"Hyung, think about it. She has the ability. The company trusts her, we trust her. Not that we don't trust you, but she can pull this better than any of us." Daniel put his arm over John's shoulder.

John finally looked up. Let out a deep sigh. "I'm just worried." Then he stepped off the room leaving us speechless.

Only two more days to finish the song and I haven't even started it yet. Thanks to back-to-back performances and interviews here and there, I wasn't able to have time to work on the song. When I finally get home and thought of writing, my mind just goes blank. 

I was in the tub. Soaking my tired body in steaming water. My thoughts are all on the song now. "I'll just have to do it tomorrow." I thought to myself. 

Finally, tomorrow wouldn't be that busy. We only have one item on our schedule tomorrow and I would have time to spare.

John didn't say a word about the project after we talked about it  days ago. 

Sarah and Daniel were both too engrossed in our group activities that they even forgot about the project. 

I was left dealing with everything on my own. Not that I mind. I prefer working alone most of the time. I just hope the members would give me more encouragement.

I talked to my sister, Karen that night. I told her everything that happened. As always, she was happy and proud of me. 

Karen is younger than me by 3 years. She is always supportive along with my parents and my teenage brother. They said I should just go on with it, that everything would be fine and that John and the other members would understand. 

I was glad to be comforted by my family even if they are far away. I feel their love every time they call me and send me emails. 

Suddenly, I miss them. I miss my friends, too. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I remembered the day I said goodbye. 

___

"You be good now," my mom hugged me swallowing her tears.

"I will ma", I hugged her back. 

"We'll miss you, Krizzie" Richel and Ryan (two of my closest friends in the Philippines) kissed me in both cheeks.

"Don't forget to call," my Dad was also fighting back tears.

"Ate Kris, I love you, be careful. Don't let the guys bully you!" I just smiled at my little brother Vince.

____

I was shivering and wet. I hugged myself tight and heard splashing of water around me.

I opened my eyes, the room was dark. I felt cold and alone. 

Suddenly I heard the door crack open. A ray of light shone through the door. Arf Arf.  Blue....

I realized I'm still in the tub. 

I gathered myself and put on the robe that was hanging from the hook just above the tub. 

I looked at the time. 5AM. Shit!

It's already morning. I quickly dried my body. Put on some comfortable clothes and jumped into bed. I pulled up my quilt and closed my eyes again.

When I opened my eyes again, it was already 8AM. Better!

I went down the stairs to the kitchen and was welcomed with the aroma of garlic sauted in butter. 

"What's for breakfast?" I asked as I pulled up a chair at the counter.

"Your favorite, baked mac with garlic bread" (yes I eat pasta in the morning) Jane was putting the bread on the pan. "Here you go," she said as she put the two pieces of garlic bread beside the baked mac that was already on the plate. 

I grabbed the plate and a fork and headed to my music room. (Well, I do have a music room, a library, a pool, 2 cars and 2 motorbikes)

I plugged in the USB on the computer and started listening to the song Yonghwa gave me. 

I grabbed my pencil and a sheet of paper and started writing. 

I was too engrossed in writing the lyrics that I even forgot I had food beside me. "You haven't touched your food", Jane came in with a glass of juice on one hand. 

"Oh," I stuffed my face with the delicious food and drank the juice she gave me so fast. I wanted to finish the song before the day ends. 

I stayed in there for a whole 5 hours. I wasn't even done yet. 

"How could I put lyrics on the rap part?" I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and dialed the Boss' number. 

"Hey Boss," I said as soon as I heard him say 'hello' on the other end.

"I don't think I would be able to write the rap part. Can he not write the lyrics on his parts?" 

"Well, of course he should. But, he hasn't heard the song yet. I'll give you his number so you could talk to him." Why does he have to sound like he's rushing all the time. He hang up...again...and after a few seconds I received the number.

Mark's number....wait....I HAVE MARK'S NUMBER.  AAAAAA.....

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you continue reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
374 23 15
If You Do...what? If you leave me? If you don't love me anymore? If you never have? If You Do comes with a lot different endings, and beginnings...
301K 8.7K 37
Finally. You've made it through the JYP Entertainment. You are working hard as a trainee. You left your family in the States to fulfil your dream. Bu...
883 55 14
Mark Tuan is in love with his best friend, Jackson Wang, who already has a girlfriend, Heo Youngji. This is Mark's story, the third party. ...