Mabye it's not my weekend(jal...

By jessalltimelow

Jack tell Alex you like him, tell Alex you like him. shit More

No Idea(Chapter 1)
Mayday situation(Chapter 2)
Guts(Chapter 3)
The Party Scene(Chapter 4)
Forget About It.(Chapter 5)
Too Much(Chapter 7)
A Daydream Away(Chapter 8)
Postcards And Polaroids(Chapter 9)
That Girl(Chapter 10)
Actors(Chapter 11)
Let It Roll (Chapter 12)
Just The Way Im Not (Chapter 13)

i feel like dancin'(Chapter 6)

1K 20 2
By jessalltimelow

Alex P.O.V.

Once I have got jack cleaned up and suited up we walk to prom. I feel so bad, I can't stop thinking about what just happened. I need to be there for jack more, I don't want him going bad again, I would do anything to keep him from going bad again.

'hey jack, you exited about prom?' I ask trying to break the silence

'yeah...I guess so' he says basically silent.

'what is it?'

'it's just.....your my date right?'

'yeah...what about that?'

'well we can't exactly be dates at the prom, can we?'

I don't reply, I think he knows. no we can't dance, we can't hold hands, we can't look into each others eyes and kiss because that's not how it works. if we do that we are dead meat.

But I grab hold of jacks hand which makes him look up at me

'jack, we can do whatever the fuck we want when we aren't at school though' jack giggles and holds my hand tighter.

but as soon as we get round the corner I have to remind jack about everything. he seems sad when he lets go of my hand but he's happier than he was.

As we enter the school gym we are very noticeably late. we were supposed to get here at 6:00pm but it's 8:00pm . the whole prom finish at 9:00pm anyway. Me and jack try not to stand too close. I am very bad at acting, this won't be good.

Kellin automatically runs over to us. dragging Yasmin over with him , those two laughing there heads of, they look so happy . then you look at me and jack and ..and...I don't know....me and jack don't have the choice to be a couple.

'hey guys' he winks at me and laughs again, not really helping jack I don't think who can't take his eyes of the floor and is extremely quiet.

'hey Kel' I answer back and grab jack by the arm to pull my arm over his shoulders , he smiles a bit which makes me happy.

'hey jack' kellin speaks again

'oh..oh..hi' jack gets started by people talking to him. awww he's so sweet .

'so you hear this song if you can't hang is playing?'

'yeah kels? what about it?'

'I want to sound like this when I'm older! that would be the best'

'that will be cool!' I look away from kellin and back at jack. I hate seeing him like this . 'hey jack follow me' I whisper in his ear and grab his hand to pull him into the boys bathroom , which of course no ones in.

I kiss jack as soon as I realise this, I take jack by surprise as he opens his eyes widely but then settles into it. I try to be in control and push him up against a wall laughing. I break the kiss so are body's are a millimetre apart and rest my forehead on his, he laughs slightly.

'jack what's up?' I ask him. the times I have seen Jack since we kissed he has always been a bit low but not this low. I feel horrible , like it's all my Falut.

Jacks P.O.V.

I try to ignore Alex, I don't get what he's doing. I know he's trying to make me feel better, which he is but I think he's trying to ignore the fact that we can't be together. I have realised this, we can never be together like a normal couple in high school and if we do become one it still won't be normal. I have lived with people at school bullying me but Alex never has and I don't want to be his bad luck charm hanging around . I can't bring this to Alex, he means to much.

'jack?' he asked again, much more serious and he was trying to make eye contact with me but I kept looking away.

'don't worry Alex' I say in a muffled tone

'jack, I do worry what is it?' just as he said that kellin walked into the bathroom

'woahwoahwoah guys keep it PG13 for us okay?' he laughs . Me and alex realise what it looks like he takes himself away from me.

'so how's your prom going kellin?' I ask

'pretty great actull-'

'so you can talk to him but not talk to me huh?' Alex butts in . oh no. I try to ignore him again, I can't talk to him, every time I do I feel like I'm going to break down because I want to be normal, but I can't, there's no choice.

we just stand there In silence Alex glaring at me .

'woah guys you two okay?' kellin breaks it

'jack won't talk to me.' Alex says as he storms out the room, no , Alex , no. I hate seeing him sad , it's the worst.

'Alex wait !' I call after him, when I get no answer I run after him and follow him into one of the Science labs. he sits on a table with his face in his hands.

'why won't you talk to me jack?' he asks

'because if I talk to you, you will be sad and I hate seeing you sad.' I answer

'don't you understand jack?!' he takes his face away from his hands 'it's the same for me too, I can't stand to see you like this, I feel like I have done something wrong. when your with me I want you to be happy and I try to do that as best as possible but you just ignore me and think that's going to solve everything.'

oh shit. no I didn't mean for this, no Alex I don't want you to feel this. no.

'I'm sorry Alex, it's just sometimes I can't stand it that we can't be a couple and it really gets me down. we can't be a normal couple anyway'

'hell yeah we can' he wipes his face and grabs my hand and pulls me out of he room, through the corridor. he walks straight into prom, holding hands . misguided ghosts by paramore is playing, I love this song.

Alex then drags me over to where everyone if dancing and pulls me into his arms to dance. I can't believe he is actually doing this. he rests his head on my shoulder.

'isn't this what normal couples do?' he whispers into my ear

'yeah haha' as we dance I realise the amount of people watching us.

'Alex, there looking' I say, I start to worry , what if they do something to Alex.

'who the fuck cares ' I smile And look down at him, he's so best thing that could ever happen.

Alex P.O.V.

after the song I grab jacks hand and pull him over to the snack table with me , he looks extremely scared. us, holding hands, public. I honestly couldn't give a shit because it's so nice to hold his hands. I couldn't stop smiling.

'hey jack what do you want?' I say referring to the food.

'uh nothing really' he says quietly

'jack you have to eat something. please, you haven't eaten anything all day.' I hoped he would defend himself and tell me it's not true but sadly it was. 'oh jack'

'okay i will eat something, for you Alex'

'yay!' he smiles brightly at me which makes me giggle . he picks up a carrot stick and eats it.

'is that okay?' he asks with a smile on his face

'come on, a bit more pwease?' I ask

'okay' he laughs he starts eating a piece of cake so I pick one up and eat it with him.

after that we go dance again, this time to the song stained glass eyes and colourful tears. I just snuggle into jacks chest, it's warm. he holds me close to him and I hold him close. I don't want to be anywhere else. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

I look up at jack into his big eyes staring at me

'hey Alex?' he whispers

'yeah jack?' I answer

'I trying not to give a fuck anymore and-' he gets cut of by him kissing me. it feels so nice being able to do this without being cautious of people watching.

the kiss gets cut short by jack being pulled away from me. for a second I don't know what's happening then I realise it's Harry. he'd punched jack right of me.

'HARRY WHAT THE FUCK?' I'm almost shouting as I run over to jack to see if he's okay

'you guys were kissing and it's wrong'

'WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT HARRY. TELL ME THEN?' I'm screaming now, we have managed to get a crown forming around us.

'two guys....kissing....no eww' I run over to him and nearly punch him in the face when kellin pulls me back to stop me.

'leave it Alex' he says in my ear

'Shut the fuck up kellin, he punched jack I need to punch him back.'

'no Alex'

'NO KELLIN GO THE FUCK AWAY . NOBODY TREATS HIM LIKE THAT OKAY? EVER.' I'm shouting from the top of my lungs with tears streaming down my face and they won't stop.

'this is not a way to solve this' jack had managed to get up, even though his eye was swelling up he took me from kellin and I automatically fall into his chest in a bundle of anger and rage. I turn to jack and try to get as close to him as possible .

'come on alex, lets go to kellins' jack kisses the top of my head as he says that. thankfully Harry had been taken away by one of the teachers . I can't stand to look at him, I can't believe we were ever friends.

'your amazaboo jack' I say, he's managed to make the tears stop by his cuddlebilaty.

'nah it's you lex' he smiles as I look up. I smile back then go into more cuddling.

yep, that's it. I love Jack Barakat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1K 35
~Jalex~ Jack and Alex have been best friends since the beginning. What happens when Alex develops feelings? Or when Jack needs someone more than he e...
4.3K 175 22
Jack is a sensitive person. He was bullied his whole life because he was bisexual. He self-harms and isn't too open about himself, in fear of getting...
1.6K 139 25
Three years ago, Jack left Alex with no explanation. Alex spent the next three years angry. But when Trace starts to beat Alex up, Jack is the only o...
58.7K 1.5K 17
"Tell me you love me Johnny! Like me! Feel something for me! Please. Just say it, please. Even if you don't mean it!"