Imperfectly Perfect

By Catnipss

This story is about a girl who tries to balance the life of high school drama and friends. Who will she fit i... More

Clueless
I'm pretty fond of you
The Past Returns
The Little Things
One Down Many To Go
So Close

Life Changes

37 3 0
By Catnipss

Elijah POV:
I'm at my bro Todd's house, also known as the homie spending the night. Todd and I were both up playing video games all night, it's the only time he's not being a man whore. When we finally fell asleep I knew that in the morning I would decide I was going to go to school from his house but I realized that I forgot my textbook
at my house. I could really care less about going back to get it but I actually need it today at school. I quickly get ready, borrowing one of Todd's favorite shirts and a pair of his pants because his style is awesome, I'm surprised he can get his head through these shirt necks because his head is so big if you know what I mean, nah just kidding I'm as straight as a pole if that made any sense. As I'm getting ready to leave I tell Todd that I'll see him later in biology class.

When I arrive home I see beer bottles and liquor bottles all over the place, of course Alexa is at it again, but she wouldn't drink this many so I go to her room to check on her because I don't hate her I just love annoying her guts, it's hilarious.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I say standing with my bag on my back looking around.
"Go away nerd let us be and you better not tell mom about this... Aren't you supposed to be at Todd's house?" Alexa says.

"Yeah, I forgot something I didn't know I was that unwanted here" I laugh as I'm walking out.

I'm not sure if this is weird or not but girls are super hot when they're hung over, they may want attention and I love to give a girl the attention they need. I noticed one of Alexa's friends I think her name is Luna, she's in one of my classes I think biology? But anyways, her hair was fully blonde back then and it seems like her hair is slowly turning more blue each day, her skin has more glow to it and her skin looks wet.
"Did Luna just get out of the shower?" I ask really confused.

"Yeah like three hours ago, why?" Luna asked.

"You still look like you just came out of the shower two minutes ago" I say looking at Alexa and Rachel to see if they look the same but they don't. I see Alexa and Rachel turning to look at Luna to touch her skin. When they touch her skin they yank their hands away in disgust, causing Luna to run into the bathroom.
"You guys are such weirdos, see you later I'm going to school" I say flipping both Rachel and Alexa off.

Luna's POV:
I ran into the bathroom to see that I'm glowing with slimy skin, my hair is turning blue holy crap this blue is pretty but it's not for me! I have been feeling very weird lately as if I'm going through a withdrawal or something, it's like I'm turning into a giant water ball. I close the bathroom door and take off my shirt, getting a towel so that I can try and clean my skin. I wet the towel and slowly wipe my skin with it to get the slime off. "OWW!" I yell, dropping the towel. I look down as I feel my skin tightening and burning, what is going on with me? There's knocking on the door, it's Rachel.
"Are you okay in there?" Rachel asked concerned.
"I think so" I say lowly. By now the whole entire front of my hair is blue. Alexa opens the door, jeez does anyone know how to knock or give me privacy these days? When Alexa opens the door I see her cheeks turn red as she sees me without a shirt but she tries her hardest to look at my face.
"What's going on in here?" Alexa asks.

"I think I need to go to the hospital, my hair is turning blue, I'm slimy and when I try to wipe it off, my skin burns like crazy and it still fucking hurts! What did you do to us Alexa? did you poison us? Why isn't Rachel experiencing this?!" I say almost slapping Alexa but she stopped me.
"Are you really asking me that right now?! You just answered your own question, yeah, why isn't she showing symptoms? Because I didn't poison you guys!" Alexa says storming out of the room to go have a cigarette. I feel really bad for accusing her I just don't know what to think, like look at me.

Rachel's POV:
Oh my god, Luna looks so gross I don't even wanna go near her but I have to ya know? I pick up Luna's shirt and give it to her, telling her that we're going to the hospital to see if she's okay. Luna puts on her shirt and we get our things and walk outside to get in my car to drive to the hospital.

When we arrive at the hospital we signed our names on the waiting list and we waited. After a few minutes go by the doctors calls all of over our names.
"Luna, Rachel, and Alexa!" The doctor yells. Oh my god please help me I'm sick because that Doctor is too beautiful.
"Oh, no we aren't sick we just thought we had to sign all of our names.. Luna here is sick" Alexa says. I can hear the worry in her voice.
"Okay, then let's go Luna" The doctor takes Luna and they go in the room so she can get examined. I'm really worried about Luna I hope she's okay.
Ten minutes later Luna's mother comes storming in, walking past us into the room. Whoa who called her? I know I didn't.
"I called her when I was outside" Alexa says.

***

"Excuse me, I'm not finished examining my patient!" The doctor yells as her mother is pulling Luna away.
"It doesn't matter, she's not sick I know what's wrong with her, I'm a nurse get off of her or I'm pressing charges!" Luna's mother yells, I can see her face turning red and a little slimy as well and I noticed her mother has blue hair, she even looks younger than usual and she's 40 years old, don't get me wrong I have seen Luna's mother before....Years ago, I'm so confused about everything. I stand up and try to break up the commotion but it's not working so I ask Alexa to come in and help which she does.

Finally everything stops and Luna's mother is explaining everything to the doctor about why she isn't sick. The doctor just laughs until I catch Luna's mother touch the doctors face in a very seductive way, burning him, a few seconds later he screams in pain and passes out.

Lilliana POV( Luna's mother):

It's been 18 years since my little baby was born. She was so cute and adorable, she was to die for. Back then she wasn't born in just any ordinary hospital. She was born in Marchena Island, a very beautiful island where there is peace and love, lovely animals to swim around and tell your secrets to. The day is finally here for me to share with Luna that she isn't fully of land she must live between a world of water, and of land and she must conquer it. The signs are showing that she must be transformed soon or it will be too late. If I don't transform her soon she won't be what she is meant to be, she'll be a monster.
"Luna it's time to go home we've got things to sort out okay?" I say.
"Alright, I'll be there in a sec" I watch as Luna says bye to her friends and exchange numbers with Alexa. Luna comes with me and we both get into my car and drive home.

"Luna there's something that I have to tell you, I have been waiting for the perfect time to tell you and now is that time.. Why didn't you tell me you were having these symptoms sweetie?"
I ask trying not to distract myself from the road.
"I just started noticing them today I didn't think it was that big of a deal until my skin started to burn after I wiped it with a wet towel"

"Well, I'm not sure how to say this because I've been having the same symptoms and what we're experiencing is the same but... I'm more advanced in it than you are" I see Luna looking at me, I sneak a look at her.
"What is it mom?" She asks.
"You're a mermaid" Luna laughs after she hears the word fish and I stop the car, looking at her.
"What? Mermaids aren't even real!" She says, by now she's laughing like crazy, that a vein is popping out of her head.
"Really? Why do you think we both have blue hair? Why haven't I aged over these past years? Why is both of our skin slimy and glowing huh? Answer me that Luna" I say as she stops laughing and looks down. I assure her that everything is going to be okay.

"I have no idea, I don't want to be a stupid mermaid I like my life how it is.. Can't you just stop it or something? What if I'm hideous?"

"Luna, if I could stop it I would but I can't I'm not going to lie, life will be a little harder but you'll have to deal.. And you won't look hideous you'll look beautiful, just leave it to me okay? Now we have to go before it's too late"  After I explain everything I start the car again and drive home.

***

TO BE CONTINUED.....
*PICTURE IS ELIJAH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 0 40
There was a girl who was extremely shy, lonely, and would get picked on for primarily being a nerd. There was a boy who showed no expression because...
73 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...
7K 712 33
Hecate's life was turned around when Nyx and Devin took her in. Going from basically feral to completely functional was a task in itself, but she cou...
4.1K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...