Cards vs Chess (Ciel x OC)

By MaxKattKiara

Ciel Phantomhive, the queen's guard dog and a master of chess. Ruby Colligor, the queen's cat and a master of... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
A/N
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}

{Chapter 18}

2.6K 88 9
By MaxKattKiara

I opened my eyes and saw Dane carrying me. I turned to my right and saw Sebastian carrying Ciel. Jade and Jenny were next to us. I groaned. "You're awake, my lady." Dane said. I nodded. The sun was setting. "Sunset?" I asked. Dane responded with a smile. "Sebastian..." I heard Ciel grumble. I gave a giggle. "What a day that was..." I said, smiling. Ciel rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Lady... Ruby?" He looked around. "Where are we?" He asked. I laughed. "On our butlers." I responded. Everyone suddenly stopped. "We should be more careful around these parts of the woods." Dane said. Jenny and Jade gave a nod and they both headed off. Dane transformed into a grey wolf, way smaller than his original form but a bit bigger than a normal wolf. Sebastian placed Ciel behind me and started running with Dane. Ciel hung onto me when Dane picked up on speed. I loved riding Dane so much that I turned backwards and sat. Dane abruptly stops, causing Ciel to crash into me. He hit my head with his own and knocked me down. When I opened my eyes, I saw Ciel laying over me which caused me to blush. He blushed as well. Dane gave a laugh that sounded like a wolf coughing. I rolled my eyes.

|time skip|

Dane stopped when we reached a glade. A small stream ran through it. I slid down from Dane and ran next to the water. Ciel had to get Sebastian to help him. I grabbed a flower that was floating in the stream, then another, and another. I crushed them and let the petals flow with the water. Ciel laid down on the grass, watching the starry sky. I went and joined him. "What a beautiful night..." I said. "What do you mean? This night looks exactly like last night." I rolled my eyes. "At least try to be a bit positive..." Ciel raised a brow.

|Sebastian's POV|

I sat next to the wolf and watched the young master with lady Ruby. "How is it that lady Ruby can smile so charmingly after her experience and problems?" I mumbled. "She has a will to." Dane's echoing voice said. "My young lord has forgotten how to smile." I told him. "Really?" He asked me, pointing to the smiling young master. I was a bit shocked. Young master... smiled... happily. "Pain can be abandoned if it's replaced." Dane said. "Why would a demon like you be so kind?" I asked. Dane looked up to the sky. "Not all demons act like one... I guess you could say that meeting the mistress has changed me." He turned away and let out a growling sound of laughter. "How foolish of me. A single little, defenseless girl changed the way I think just because I think she's different..." Dane gave a low, growling bark. " I never wanted this contract to be completed..." he said, ashamed of himself. I found myself deep in thought.

|Ciel's POV|

I looked at lady Ruby and for the first time, I smiled with joy. I actually laughed and had a bit of fun. Why do I feel this way when I'm around Ruby? I couldn't help but release all my stress and crack out of my shell when I'm around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 10
What happens when a young demon happens to meet Ciel Phantomhive? She meets his demonic butler of course. What happens when she meets him? Find out!
13.2K 393 15
Ciel has never wished to get to attached to others for he believes there's no hope in him ever recovering his happiness that was taken away from him...
3K 64 10
The queen has given Ciel a task that he can't refuse for if he does it will ruin his reputation as the queens guard dog, his task is to protect her m...
14.4K 445 18
The Queen is dead. And you had a pretty good idea of who was responsible. The Queens' Guard Dog. You wouldn't let him get away with it, no matter wha...