{Chapter 15}

The judges finished testing and were allowed some time to decide. The queen sat on a chair a bit further away from the judges. I grabbed the Dhol & company curry and licked the spoon. My heart pounded. I dropped the curry. Jade and Jenny ran to me. "D-Dane..." I fell and blacked out. I awoke in my room. I sat up and saw Jade and Jenny sitting on either side of me. "My lady, you're awake!" They exclaimed, hugging me. Dane came in with a tray of tea and cookies. "Well, that was unusual. Though, that was actually deja vu." Dane said, chuckling. The twins looked at him with confusion. I smiled. "When I eat something like that, I black out. Anything containing special herbs or is too flavorful, i can't take it." The girls gave a nod. The door suddenly opened, with Ciel coming in. "I heard you were hurt." He said. "Nothing out of the ordinary there. I'm always getting hurt somehow." I frowned. "And at any rate, congratulations on winning the Royal warrant!" He gave a nod. Jade and Jenny both smirked. They bowed and walked off, taking Dane and Sebastian with them. Ciel and I were left alone. He turned around and blushed. My heart was beating faster again.

|Sebastian's POV|

I was dragged out by the two maids. Dane was also dragged along. "What do you two think you're doing?" Dane asked. They exchanged looks then whispered into our ears. "I think that lady Colligor and earl Phantomhive are... in love!" They both pulled back and giggled. Dane gave a smile that doesn't really define anything. I was stunned. "But my young master has a fiancé!" The three looked at me and gave me a 'who cares' look. With that, I walked away from them with a filled mind.

|Ciel's POV|

My heart is racing and I feel heat on my cheeks. "Are you ok, Phantomhive?" I shook my head. I then nodded my head. Colligor gave me a confused look. I sighed. "I'm alright, Colligor." I responded. She gave a nod. Sebastian came back into the room. I decided to take my leave. "Sebastian, let's go. We will leave Colligor to rest." With that, I walked out. I glanced at her while I left. She looked disappointed.

|time skip|

I was at the entrance of undertaker's shop. I told Sebastian to wait here until I call him in. I walked in and called for undertaker. He appeared out of his coffin as usual. "Welcome, my lord. I didn't expect you to come this early." He giggled. I gave an annoyed look. "I want to know about Colligor." He bent down to my height and looked into my eye. At least, I thought he did since he has bangs over his own pair. "Ruby Colligor is a special girl." I looked at him with confusion. "She has many traits and disguises. It's tricky to know whether her feelings are true or false. Even her intentions are jumbled up. She has a health problem that lets her taste only bitter and bland things. If she is given something sweet, she tastes it as sour." He giggled. "She is a special girl indeed." He repeated. "Why?" I asked. He tilted his head. "Why didn't I need to give you laughter?" I asked. He grinned wider, if that was possible. "Ruby Colligor is such a beautiful woman. I would like to have her. If only that was so." I glared at him. "Ruby doesn't like just any old man to be with her! Why would you fancy her?! She doesn't like you!" I shouted. Undertaker bursted out in laughter. I looked shocked and confused. After calming down a little, he spoke. "You proved my theory correct, you do like her." He said. I blushed. "I-I don't like her! That's outrageous!" "You're so defensive and it was obvious. When I spoke of her that way, you were angry and decided to... defend her, let's say." Undertaker let out a giggle. "You're amusing, my lord. You were brave enough to speak of her defense in front of Colligor." He pointed to the doorway and I froze at the sight. Ruby was standing right there with Dane. Undertaker giggled. Colligor blushed a deep red and Dane tried to hold in his laughter. "C-Colligor..." I turned away. "H-how much d-did you hear?" I asked. "Enough to know..." she responded. I blushed. Undertaker giggled. "I never thought my shop would be a meeting place for two love birds." He let out a laugh. I ran outside the door and into the carriage. "Sebastian, we're going!" I said. Sebastian didn't question anything. He got on, and drove us away.