The Mini Geniuses; Total Dram...

By OffColorOasis

Scarlett and Ariel reunited for the chance to participate on The Ridonculous Race. Ariel's still happy to see... More

Author's Note
None Down, Nineteen to Go Part 1
None Down, Nineteen to Go Part 2
French is an Eiffel Language
Mediterranean Homesick Blues
Bjorken Telephone
Brazilian Pain Forest
A Tisket, a Casket I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
Hawaiian Honeyruin
Hello and Dubai
New Beijinging
I Love Ridonc and Roll
My Way or Zimbabwe
The Shawshank Ridonc-tion
Down and Outback
Little Bull on the Prarie
Lord of the Ring Toss
Got Venom
Dude Buggies
El Bunny Supremo
Ca-Noodling
How Deep is Your Love
Darjeel With It
Last Tango in Buenos Aires
Bahamarama
A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars

Maori or Less

415 10 2
By OffColorOasis

Ariel and Scarlett ran to the Don Box, and he got the tip. "Go-go on the Loco?" he asked, reading it.

They quickly began running up the cliff, trying to catch up to the other teams. They made it to the train station, and quickly got on train three, with Carrie and Ariel sat on one side of the booth, the Police Cadets sat across from them, and Devin paced around. Scarlett sat by herself and pulled out a book.

"This is the slowest, lamest train in the history of trains." Devin said. "I am sick of trains! And planes! And Donkey carts! And luggage racks! Ow!" Devin said, pacing around, until a suitcase fell on him.

"You do realize travelling's part of the whole, you know, race?" Sanders asked. "So, maybe you need to relax and-"

"Don't tell me what to do! You're not my girlfriend! I know that, because I don't have a girlfriend anymore! Now she's dating her tennis instructor! Argh!"

Carrie left to console him, while Ariel stayed. "So what's wrong with him?" Sanders asked.

"He's clearly going through the seven stages of heartbreak." MacArthur replied, and Ariel nodded.

"He's at stage two, but it looks like that all may be skipped." Ariel said, as they all looked behind them to see the two staring at each other.

"This is the express train, folks, so please remain seated." the conductor said, over the p.a.

The train then began heading up a steep cliff, causing the two to fall. "Well, that could've gone better..." Ariel said.

When the train reached the station they all quickly hopped off and ran to the Don Box.

"It's an either or. Jump down or jump around." Ariel read.

"I say jump around. Okay?" Carrie said.

"Sure. Whatever! Gah!" Devin replied, before he punched a luggage cart and a bunch of suitcases fell on top of him.

"Jump around." Scarlett said. "You did dance, Ariel. Plus, I think those two are going to need our help." Scarlett replied.

They walked over to the stage, after Carrie and Devin, and watched as they tried to do the dance, but failed.

Carrie sighed before walking over to them. "What am I gonna do? Devin won't even focus on the race!"

"That's why this level is called blinding rage." Ariel replied.

"Let's do this." Devin said, before he started stomping around, and Carrie tried to mimic him, and Ariel and Scarlett did the actual dance.

The judges quickly stopped them. "Oh, Devin, I think we have to start again." Carrie said.

"What?!" he exclaimed before running up to them. "What was wrong with it?"

"I-It was perfect, could you just go?"

"Huh, and I thought you were intimidating when you were angry." Ariel said.

"That rage could be useful..." Scarlett replied.

"You know, so long as he doesn't freak out and try to kill us all." Ariel added.

Both teams then began to run toward the finish line, catching up with a few other teams.

They all quickly reached the Chill Zone. "Carrie and Devin, second place. Ariel and Scarlett, third."

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Do you think we should let them keep beating us?"

Ariel: "As long as we're not last, it really doesn't matter. And besides, we're still all in an alliance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 46 27
🎉*Completed*🎊 Cody was known as the weird kid that can't make girls like him. He wanted to find a way to make people like him so when he was accept...
228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
4.2K 85 6
Nuwa's first days in NYC turned out to be the most weirdest yet best days she ever had. (I'm only writing episodes where she appears btw) She makes n...
5.5K 143 30
Scarlett and Alex are back! This time, they're a pair competing on a race around the world! And maybe Alex will finally confess his crush on Scarlett...