Have A Little Faith (Harry St...

By mills_nichole22

INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY DUE TO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AND VIOLENCE...Landon(HARRY) Styles was in... More

Cast List for Have A Little Faith
1-Angels Fall
2-Without You
3-Next To Nothing
4-Medicate
5-Dance With The Devil
6-Skin
7-The Diary Of Jane
8-Rain
9-Breakdown
10-Anthem Of The Angels
11- All About Me
12- Bones
13- In Chains
14- Strange Birds
15- Kiss Me
16-The Only Hope For Me Is You
17-Latch
18-Beautiful War
19- Peckinpah
20- Hush
21- Somewhere In Hiding
22- In Your Room
23- Fluid
24- Follow You
25-Foreigner's God
26- Whispers In The Dark
27-The Greatest Story Ever Told
28-Come With Me
29-Right Here In My Arms
30-Ambulance
31-Missing You
32-Jerk
34-Still Worth Fighting For
35-Fallen Angel
36-Ordinary People
37-Little Bit Of Truth
38-Breathe Hope In Me
39-Addicted
40-Make Me Believe Again
41-If I Were
42-That Black Bat Licorice
43-Boss's Daughter
44-All I Need
45-Hypnotize
46-Listen To Her Heart
47-Take Over
48-Like A Rose
49-Start The Shooting
50-I'm Not Okay(I Promise)
51-Hold On
52-Drive Desperate
53-Surprise
54-Don't Be Afraid
55-Wake Me Up
56-Something's Not Right Here
57-The Sharpest Lives
58-Need The Sun To Break
WHO WANTS MORE???

33-Sway

54 3 3
By mills_nichole22

ARTIST: Blue October       SONG: Sway

..."...I only wanna dance with you...Every time I try...We only get an hour or so..."...

The four of us enjoy a nice relaxing dinner at the steakhouse and after we say goodnight to my dad, Faith and I follow Jake to his house. 

When we get inside, Jake has half the furniture in the living room rearranged to make room for a table that is set up to play beer pong and the kitchen counter is full of a variety of liquors, while three full kegs of beer sit on the floor.

"Holly hell Jake! Think you got enough alcohol?" I ask in surprise.

"Let's hope so." He chuckles.

"Um...Faith? Do you think you could help me mix a couple of drinks up?" Jake asks.

"Sure. If you get me three big bowls, with what you have here, I can make three different kinds of punch for people to drink."

I settle myself at the kitchen counter to watch Faith begin to pour different levels of alcohol, juice, and soda into each bowl.

"Do you actually know what you are doing there?"

"Yes Landon, my mother is an alcoholic remember. I have been mixing drinks since I could reach the counter."

"Oh." That's all I can say because at the mention of her mother, my stomach flips.

"Since you could reach the counter? So, last week then?" Jake jokes with her.

"Fuck you." Faith chuckles at him as she continues to mix the drinks.

"You seriously aren't going to help out?" Jake asks me as he dumps a pile of deli meats and cheeses onto the counter.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask; giving into him.

"Put all this meat and cheese onto this platter and then put the crackers and pretzels in those bowls."

"Faith is making drinks. I'm doing all of this. What are you going to be doing Jake?"

"I have to put this vegetable tray together." He says.

"Wow Jake, I'm impressed that you have all this food at your party. Do you have any idea how many parties I have been to and there isn't any food in sight?" Faith says as she continues to mix the drinks.

"Yeah me too and I fucking hate that. I like to pick at food when I'm drinking; helps me pace myself a little bit."

"Hey Jake? That hot blond that you couldn't get it up for, was there food at that party?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Fuck no there wasn't and that's exactly what I'm talking about. I bet, if I would have had some food in my stomach, I could have fucked the shit out of that girl." Jake's tone is so serious that Faith and I end up laughing at him. 

Jake flips the two of us off as he leaves the kitchen to go answer the door after we hear the doorbell ringing.

In less than twenty minutes time, Jake's house has nearly a hundred people in it and they just keep coming. 

People are crowded in every room and between the loud music and all the voices, it's hard to concentrate on a simple conversation with Faith. 

We both keep asking each other to repeat what we are saying but we quickly give up and stop trying to talk all together. 

Faith is standing in front of me and I have my chin resting lightly on top of her head as she has her hands wrapped around my hands as I hold onto my crutches.

When I spot Tad across the room. I feel my body tense but then I see Jake walk up to him and shake his hand. The two of them start laughing when Jake points at the bruises under both of Tads eyes. Tads bruises are still surprisingly dark because Jake broke his nose when they got into their fight at Sonic.

"Faith!" Callie shouts as she makes her way towards us. Faith steps forward and hugs her before pulling back to look at her and says:

"I'm so glad you came!"

"I told you I'd be here. Come get a drink with me." Callie says.

Faith turns to look at me and I beckon her with my finger to come closer so I don't have to shout. When she is near me, I lean down and speak into her ear.

"Have a drink pretty girl. It'll loosen you up."

"Maybe just one; my nerves are shot right now."

"I know, you've been tense since we got here. I don't want you to worry about anything. Please try to have a good time."

"You sure you don't mind if I drink?"

"Drink as much as you want, I'll make sure you get home safe."

Faith smiles and kisses my cheek before she disappears with Callie. 

I do my best not to worry about her but seeing all these people here, I start to wonder how many of them Faith has partied with before and I can't help but begin to worry about someone being ignorant to her.

Almost two hours go by before Faith comes back and drapes her arms around my neck before she kisses my neck a few times. She pulls back to look up at me and she has a crooked grin on her face. 

I can't help but laugh at her because she's starting to show signs of being drunk but at least she's laughing and having a good time.

"Oh! I love this song!" Faith shouts. 

The song is Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo. 

I give Faith a strange look when she starts to unbutton my black shirt as she dances in front of me. 

Once she gets my shirt unbuttoned, she fists her hands around the collar of my t-shirt and stops dancing long enough to pull me down so she can whisper in my ear. 

"You look so hot baby." Her warm breath tickles my ear and thankfully the music is loud because the moan that slips out of my mouth when she runs her tongue over my ear goes unheard by the room full of people standing around us.

Faith lets out a loud peel of laughter and spins around to start dancing again. 

She has her back pressed tightly against my chest as she shifts her hips back and forth in beat with the music. 

I wish I could dance with her...

When the upbeat song ends, a slower one comes on and Faith slows her movements to keep pace with the song.

She might have slowed her movements but the way she has her body pressed tightly against mine, makes my heart race with excitement. 

I might not be able to dance with her but that doesn't mean I can't at least touch her...

I take both of my crutches in one hand and shift my weight so I can hold my body up with just one of my crutches and slide my hand around her hip. 

Faith grips the back of my hand with hers and turns her head to look up at me as she continues to dance seductively against my body. 

I dip my head down and cover her parted lips with my mouth as I slide my tongue into her mouth. 

Her tongue is sweet and taste like a mixture of alcohol and watermelon.

Part of her shirt has come un-tucked and I can feel her hot skin with the tips of my fingers.

Between kissing her, the way she sway's her hips against the front of my jeans, and feeling her bare skin; it's taking everything in me not to drag her off to somewhere more private.

"Get a room you two!" Jake's loud voice booms through the room and when I pull my mouth away from Faiths lips, I see him and about twenty other people staring at us. 

Faith never stops her dancing and when I see the amused look on Jake's face I mouth the words 'fuck off' to him before dipping my head back down and begin to kiss her neck. 

I continue to kiss her neck every so often while she continues to dance to the next couple of songs. 

I spot Callie from across the room and I know she will be coming to steal Faith away from me so I need to take what I can get from her before she disappears. 

My hand runs over her body as I begin to nibble her ear.

A low growl slips out of my mouth when Faith grinds her rear end a little too hard against the front of my jeans.

Does she have any idea what she is doing to me right now?

"Faith! Unglue yourself from your boyfriend and come outside with me so I can smoke." Callie says as she digs a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of her purse. 

Jake won't let anyone smoke in the house and for that, I am thankful. 

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

Faith spins around to look at me, the look on her face makes me think she is silently asking me for my permission to go with Callie. I press a quick kiss to her lips before whispering in her ear.

"Go with her so she doesn't have to go alone but if your lips taste like a cigarette, you will be in big trouble pretty girl."

"I would never, yuck. I don't know when I'll be back. I had to sneak away from her to come see you the last time." She giggles.

"Go on, go have fun. Have another drink, you're fun when you're drunk. I can't wait to get you home later." I say as I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

Granted, I won't be able to do what I really want to do to her because she's drunk but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun when we get home.

Yes, fun...

I can't wait to go home...

"Oh, baby." She purrs into my ear before sinking her teeth into my throat.

Christ, that one's going to leave a mark...

Faith lets out another loud peel of laughter and then disappears through the crowd of people when Callie takes her hand and drags her off.

"Hey Landy? Jake's voice pulls my eyes off of Faith as Callie pulls her out of the room.

"What's up Jake?"

"Can I tell you something without you taking it the wrong way?" Jake asks.

I know that grin...

He's about to say something dirty to me...

Probably something about me making out with Faith in front of everyone...

"What's that?" I roll my eyes; just waiting to hear what he has to say.

"Your girl looks nice tonight." He says honestly. 

I'm taken aback by his sincere tone. I thought for sure he was going to say something completely different besides complementing my girlfriend.

"Nice? I think she looks hot."

"Sure, you can say that because she's your girl but I think I'll just stick with saying she looks nice." Jake laughs.

"I appreciate your good behavior Jake; it's a lot coming from you but thanks for saying she looks nice."

"You're welcome bud. So, are you having a good time or are you ready to bolt yet?"

"I'm having a pretty good time and Faith seems to be enjoying herself so I don't think I'll be bolting anytime soon."

"I told you I throw great parties. Too bad there aren't more girls here though."

"I did notice that. Bit of a sausage fest you got on your hands Jake." I joke.

"Yeah...oh well, everyone's having a good time so that's all that matters."

"I need to use the bathroom so if Faith comes in looking for me, do me a favor and keep her with you until I get back. She's pretty drunk so I wouldn't want her wondering around by herself."

"She did seem pretty drunk, I don't think I've ever seen that. Anytime I've partied with her, I never even saw her with a drink."

"She's drunk, trust me. She seems to be having a good time though so I don't care. In fact, I'm looking forward to taking her home later." I say with a wink.

"Wow, listen to you Styles. I think Faith has brought out your inner pervert. I like it." Jake laughs.

"Remember to keep her with you if she comes back okay."

"Sure thing bud."

It takes me a while to make my way to the bathroom and after waiting in line for ten minutes, I finally get my turn. 

I use the bathroom and wash my hands before opening the door and when I see Amanda bawling her eyes out, it takes everything in me not to slam the bathroom door shut in her face.

Why the fuck is she even here?

I hope Faith didn't see her...

"Of course you would be in there." She says between sobs as she looks up at me, her light blue eyes are so shiny from tears that they look like they are glowing.

"I'm sorry...I'll just get out of your way." I mumble as I try to make my way past her.

"Sure, just pretend I'm not even crying my eyes out right now Landon." She says as she turns and walks farther down the hall instead of going into the bathroom.

I see her duck into the small office that Jake's dad uses when he works from home.

Part of me wants to just forget that I saw her here in the first place and just go back to the party but being the nice person that I am, I find myself walking down the hall so I can see if she is okay. 

I can't stand to see people cry as it is but the fact that she was in my life for four years, two of them being in a romantic relationship together, makes me want to see if she needs someone to talk to. 

I find Amanda setting on the small sofa in the dimly lit office and I go over and sit beside her.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly.

"No." She whispers.

"Do you want to talk about it or should I just leave you alone."

"I just saw Adam cheating on me." She sobs.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Landon!" She snaps.

"I'm sorry for asking it's just, I can remember a time when you thought you saw me cheating and that turned out to be wrong so..."

"That was different. I was drunk when I thought I saw you cheating. I'm not drunk. I haven't even had one drink and what I saw him doing, there is no way I'm wrong."

"What was he doing?"

"He was fucking Cindy Bowman on top of the washing machine."

"Geez...I'm...sorry...that's fucked up." I feel lost for words right now.

I know what it felt like to see Amanda cheating on me and she was only kissing someone. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to see her actually having sex with someone else. That would be horrible to see, yet deep in the back of my brain, I am cheering with glee. 

It's called Karma, Amanda...

You get back what you give...

"I can't say I blame him for it." She laughs; but it's a sad laugh.

"Don't say things like that Amanda."

"Why not? I almost never have sex with him. He has to get it somewhere doesn't he?"

"That's no reason to cheat on someone. When you are in a relationship there is more to it than just sex. Some people just aren't...um...sexual, I guess but that doesn't mean they deserve to be cheated on."

I'm actually proud of myself for not slapping her in the face with the fact that she probably deserves to be cheated on considering she cheated on me.

"It's not that I'm not sexual or anything but you know how I am. I'm just shy and he just gets frustrated with me."

"I do know how you are and I can understand his frustration to be honest with you. I never could understand why you were always so shy. I mean, you are a beautiful girl Amanda. You shouldn't be shy especially when someone loves you; when you love them. No one's perfect and I think, you think you have to be, but you don't."

"He does love me, well, he did for a while anyhow. I don't love him though, I never did."

"Seriously? Then why were you with him for so long?" I say in disbelief.

"I just didn't want to be alone."

"That's a terrible reason to stay with someone for so long."

I can almost give Adam a pass for cheating on her...he was obviously desperate for something to change between them. He loves her, maybe he thought by letting her catch him with another girl, maybe he thought she would be different or something.

I shake the thought out of my head...

There is no excuse to cheat on someone...

If you don't want to be with a person then don't be with them. Don't play fucking games and don't cheat on them.

"I can't have what I really want so nothing else really matters I guess." Amanda's words interrupt my thoughts.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted you. I wanted to graduate high school and go off to college with you. I wanted to get married and have babies with you but I can't so I don't care who I'm with just as long as I don't have to be alone."

Her words tug at my chest.

These are the things that I wanted with her and to hear her say those words, makes my heart beat faster in my chest because of the feelings I am having right now.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Amanda but if you want my opinion, I think being alone for a while might do you some good. You obviously need time to heal and get past the things you feel like you lost and if you keep dating Adam or some other guy just so you aren't lonely, you are never going to heal."

"I never stopped loving you Landon." She whispers softly and my heart beats faster in my chest. 

It took seeing my ex-girlfriend crying her eyes out and hearing her confess that she is still in love with me, to make all my true feelings come to the surface and I can't help the huge grin that spreads across my face when I look at Amanda. 

I love her...

...THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
777K 4.5K 9
Book One Of The Beautiful Series. After a night of heavy drinking and clubbing with friends in a vacation in L.A, Miranda Rose finds herself waking...
92.4K 1.4K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
16.5K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...