Connection Through Blindness

By Lifeless_Momentz

WARNING: Sequel to "The Blinding Darkness" and "Clear Blindness"!!!! By: Momentz_Night Isabella Helen Swan i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
😑😑😑
Chapter 34
Epilogue
NOTE!!!

Chapter 29

21 2 0
By Lifeless_Momentz

   We headed to the pack house that afternoon, and I couldn't help but wonder why this particular girl decided to be here too, since she spends all her time sleeping with different guys every second of the day.

A girl was being bullied by the school's number one bully, Danny. She turned away from the girl she was bullying to the guy next to her. She was smirking while pushing her fake boob's against Mick, the guy who thinks we're secretly mates.

"What did I promise you the last time you bullied someone?" I purred darkly, stopping behind her.

She turned to me in irritation to hide her fear of me. That irritation turned to lust and awe once her eyes fell on my mate. Hell, I can't blame her. He's the sexiest, cutest, hottest, and most handsome man ever. He had an intimidating look about him and has an air of danger and power, which was a perfect combination for Danny. She couldn't even talk because of how incredibly good looking he was.

"I don't care!" she snapped, flipping her air and smiling at my mate. "Now why don't you come over here and I'll give you a good time."

My green eyes darkened. Who is she to think that she can just offer my mate some sex while I'm right here?

"Watch yourself, Danny. I'll hurt you," I promised.

She stepped up to me. "What the hell will you do? You can't do shit," she spat. "You're just a bitch!"

I took in a breath and barely punched her, but she flew back into a tree, gasping for air. I walked over to her and squat down in front of her with a smile on my face. "Bully someone again and see what happens. You even say something bad about them, and I'll come back for you," I threaten with a laugh.

And we continued on as if she wasn't there.

We went inside and headed to Beta Anthony's office. I knocked on the door, and he answered it. My parents were inside, too.

"Hey, mom and dad," I greet.

"Good afternoon," Ellie said.

"Hey, Bells," Vincent greeted back.

Rosie smiled and held her arms open to give me a welcoming hug. "What a looker of a mate you caught," she whispered loudly, winking at him.

Anthony cleared his throat from behind the desk, and she directed a grin at him from over her shoulder. 

"You know you're the hottest man to me, baby," she assured seductively.

He grins back. "Please, sit," he offered us. We sat down on the offered seats and nodded our thanks.

"So what's up, honey?" Rosie asked with a smile.

"I came to visit you all because I wanted to tell you that we're leaving, and I'm moving in with him," I said.

They all stood up and hugged me while clapping.

"We're so happy for you," Rosie gushed.

"For the both of you," Anthony add in.

Rosie was hopping up and down in excitement. "We'll have to throw a go-away party!" she squeals like a little girl.

Everyone was getting excited by the prospect of a party while I was hitting myself on the inside. I'm not really a party person.

Everyone was surprised when the person they didn't expect to talk, spoke up. "Is it okay for me to invite my pack?"

"Of course you can!" Rosie yelled, finger pointed up.

With that they told everyone about tonight and to not be afraid when the Alpha King's pack arrives. We went to the living room where most of the teenagers were.

"Okay, listen up!" I order them loudly. "You ten are going to be in charge of the food. You seven are responsible for the decorations. You seventeen have to set up the tables and chairs and where things have to go. And the rest of you are responsible for the pups. Good luck."

All the teenagers were dazed at the beauty I had, but I quickly got them focused again and put them to work. With so much people working on everything, jobs were getting finished in no time. Speaking of time, it flew by and stopped until everyone was here.

We were on a little stage that overlooked the crowd. Ellie got everyone's attention and started first. "We are here today to congratulate my daughter and her mate on their relationship, and for staying at each other's side through the bad and the worst."

"We are also here because our daughter, Isabella Helen Swan, will be moving out of the house and into the Alpha King's home," Vincent said while looking at us.

"We will miss you dearly," Ellie said lowly, swallowing. "But of course you will visit all the time."

Zach smiled down at me, and sighs were heard from every girl there. "Bella, we have grown in so many different ways with each other, but now it's time for us to take separate paths. Paths that will always be connected but belonging to another destiny. You will always be my sister, no matter what comes our way."

More girls giggling.

I took my turn to stand in front of the thousands of werewolves. My smile was met with males clearing their throats to hide what they felt, and girls whispering about how pretty I was.

"Life has never been an easy thing to do. People fall, get hurt, are lied to, treated badly. But for all the bad we have something that can beat those negative things; we have love. Love – whether the love comes from others or the love you have for your family – gives us the strength to stand up when we fall, to heal when we get hurt, to trust those who deserve it when we are lied to, and to stand up for ourselves when we aren't treated like we need to be treated. And the love that makes me strong enough to do the impossible is the love I have for you" – opening my arms to the packs – "and for my family. So I thank you all for giving me strength and courage."

As they clapped and were ready to leave, I stayed in the same spot, looking over to the Alpha King and nodding my head in encouragement. His huge figure moved next to me in silence, but everyone's attention was instantly drawn to him.

They were mesmerized by his intense aura. I didn't blame them. The Alpha King was one of a kind.

He reached over and held my hand, gazing into my eyes and finishing the speech. "People change," he began. "Maybe for the better, maybe for the worst, but people have to change in order to change their lives and to change their fate. And it doesn't matter if their mate is the most dangerous and powerful person in the world, if your mate truly loved you, they would change, because changing isn't always a bad thing. Good comes out of it. I have learned that very important lesson from my Mate, my Beloved, my Isabella."

He held an arm behind me to show me off, and I shivered as he said my name. Usually I prefer people calling me Bella, but when Shadow did, it was like the name meant everything to him.

"Thank you for believing and supporting me while I was in the Shadow Blood pack." I bow my head respectfully. "This won't be the end. Tonight is the closing of a chapter and the beginning of a new era with my mate in his pack."

"So, with no further ado . . . " Vincent trailed off, nodding at Ellie.

She walked to the front of the stage and threw her arms up, looking left and right. "Let's celebrate!" she yelled with a big smile.

Cheers boomed around the crowds that shook the surrounding trees and would have burst a humans eardrums. Someone turned on the music and people instantly started talking and enjoying their time with friends and family, like I was.

I danced with my parents, with Emmett, with Damon, with my cousins, with Zach – I danced with everyone I could dance with. I had the time of my life. That is, until I caught Danny trying to push herself up against my mate. Anger made itself known, and it was ready to kick some ass. Everyone obviously knew what Danny was trying to start, but they also knew who would win in a challenge.

Moving my body to the music, I made my way calmly forward until I was close. But before I was able to reach them Mick stepped in front of me with a charming smile.

"Hey, baby," he said in a husky voice and got too close for comfort.

He was practically pressing himself against me. Ray screeched in anger not far above us.

He licked his lips while roaming his eyes up and down my body in a gaze full of lust. "Damn, baby, you look beautiful," he groaned, reaching a hand out and touching my face.

By then I was about ready to rip his arm off, but someone else did that for me. A hand shot out and stopped him so fast that it was too fast to see, and that's saying something. I'm usually a match with the Alpha King's speed, but when I looked at him, I knew his inner vampire and werewolf was present.

I knew everyone could feel it just by how they backed up. Mick tried to pull away but the Alpha King wouldn't allow it. My eyes snapped to the hand that rested on his shoulder.

Danny stood behind him, smirking at me. "Calm down, baby," she said seductively.

I walked right up to her and grabbed her by her throat, my face emotionless. "Don't you ever touch what is mine," I growled in a powerful voice. I then let her go and stepped away from her to stand by my mate.

I looked over at Danny's hateful friends then to Danny herself. "You want him?" I laughed, canines and fangs pocking out. "Then come and get him."

The Alpha King wrapped an arm around my waist and nodded as well.

When everyone stayed quiet I smiled and said, "Now let the party stay a party, and let's have fun."

They cheered and continued to party as if nothing had ever happened. Shadow grabbed hold of my hand without saying a word and took me deep into the forest where no one could hear us. He pushed me roughly yet gently back against a tree, kissing me with possessiveness and anger. I tangled my fingers into his soft hair and pulled, loving the way our lips molded perfectly together. The kiss was so similar yet so different. The other kisses had passion, but not as much passion as this one. He kissed me once. Twice. Three times.

Finally he stopped, and stared into my eyes with anger and hunger.

"What was that for?" I already knew the answer, but I just had to ask.

"The darkness inside of me would would have killed that boy if I wouldn't have left." His jaw clenched and unclenched as he took a deep breath and let it slowly out.

The only thing I knew would make him feel better was to wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips gently against his. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed me back like I knew he would.

After I pulled away I smiled at him and took him back to the party. My mom gave us a sly look. "You two just need a couple more years until you grow up," she snickered.

Someone made a noise at the back of their throat. Zach handed me a drink. I shot it back even though I knew it wouldn't do anything to me.

We laugh together.

All night long I danced with my cousins and had a good time, knowing the Alpha King was watching me. That night all I knew was joy and peace and love, and I couldn't think of another day that would allow me that much warmth.

It caught me off guard when I woke up in the arms of the Alpha King in the morning. Couldn't remember the last thing I did before everything became fuzzy.

Fingers that brushed the hair out of my face sent tingles throughout my body, bringing me back to the present.

"You're dad made some food," he was saying in a quiet voice, the sound deep, sending a shiver down my spine.

I laugh. "Thank the ancestors!" I praised. He raised a questioning brow. I explain. "My mom is not that good of a cooker."

From the kitchen downstairs my mom heard me. "I heard that!" she yells. I could just imagine the pouty face she must have had on.

I giggle, hop out of bed, and went into the bathroom while telling him that I'd be out soon and took a quick shower. Thinking the Alpha King left to give me some privacy, I left the bathroom after I was done with a towel wrapped around me. I walked to the dresser, jumping when I heard him say, "You're torturing me."

I whirl around, holding the towel close to my body. "Thought you left," I said, gulping.

Shadow kept his eyes on mine as he got up from the bed and took my face into his large hands. "I wouldn't want to see you naked," he said.

"Oh, okay." I cast my eyes downward while turning back to the dresser. Hiding the hurt his words caused me to feel was easier said than done. I had to get him out. "I have to change. Go downstairs with my patents."

He was silent standing behind me. So silent I began to wonder what was going on in his mind.

"I—" He got cut off by my dad knocking on the door.

"Go," I repeated. He left. I opened the door after putting on a loose black shirt and some blue shorts. "Come in."

Vincent entered, slowly opening the door and peeking his head in. "The food's ready," he said.

"Okay, thank you."

We headed downstairs together. I sat in my chair with Ray at his regular spot on the window next to me.

"Good morning," I greet him but also to everyone else. "Thank you for the food, dad."

He kisses my forehead. "No problem, Bells."

Zach practically bounces into the kitchen with a huge smile and a happy aura around him.

I decided to mind–link him. 'When are you going to tell them?' I ask him while taking a bite out of my French toast.

He gave me a confused look that was supposed to say he didn't know what I was talking about, but I saw underneath him. Raising an eyebrow, I give him a deadpan look. His eyes widen a little, swallowing.

"They're doing their weird twin thing," we heard my mom say.

"That's the norm for them," Vincent said.

I cross my arms and demanded, 'Why didn't you tell me?'

'We just found out last night,' he answered truthfully.

'And?' I take another mouthful of food.

He sighs and crosses his arms too, saying, 'I didn't want to interrupt you and your mate,' he replied.

I smile at him.

He wouldn't want to do anything with me anyway, I think to myself.

'Who's keeping secrets now?' he mumbled back, swallowing the food in his mouth.

'Oh shut up,' I joke and kick his leg.

He gasps as if in shock and kicks me back, playfully glaring at me. I stick my tongue out at him and kicked him back.

"You're a brat."

"You're a poopy face."

"You're a girly girl."

I growl and jump across the table to tackle him to the floor. We were rolling on floor until we changed into wolves. He grins a challenge at me, and I grin back as an answer.

We were about to charge but someone yelling at us stopped us. "Playing in the house in wolf form is not allowed!" Ellie was standing behind us with her hands on her hips.

One glance at each other then we dashed out the back door, running around the territory chasing and playing with each other. It was really fun hanging with Zach like we used to.

When our mom's red-blue wolf showed up we stopped. 'The Alpha King is ready to go,' she said through the link.

We both nod and head back. I changed into my human form and slowly put my clothes on in my room. My bags were packed and loaded into one of Shadow's cars. My family was waiting for me outside as I left the house that I've always lived in since birth. After I promised to call and visit, we got in the car and left. I looked on each side of the car as my family ran in wolf form with the same speed as the car.

'I love you,' I heard Vincent say before we left my terri – my old territory.

I guess things are gonna be different from now on. I'm not going to wake up to my dad cooking breakfast with my mom watching him with loving eyes. With Zach waking me up and sitting down at the table trying to pick at my food. With the family coming over to have a little bomb fire or watch some movies and chill.

I sigh.

Yup, things are definitely going to be different. I glance at the corner of my eye at Shadow driving the car with such a serious face. But from the inside he's had so much things happen to him that it opened up a darkness that consumed him. Over time he learned to control that darkness for his own desires. Even with the darkness still inside of him he keeps trying to become someone that could show who he truly is. He tries.

I was broke out of my thoughts as the Alpha King himself spoke. "I just want you to know that, earlier, when I said I didn't want to see you naked," he brought up, "I meant that I didn't want to see your body until we fully mated."

I cleared my throat, nodding. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for not letting you speak before."

He reached over and grabbed my hand. "Technically, your dad didn't let me speak," he said nonchalantly.

That made me smile. "True. But still, I could have heard you out."

He shook his head. "Not your fault," he insisted and turned on the music before I could protest any longer.

For this one time, I stayed quiet and enjoyed the ride to my new home, feeling a sense of rightness the first time in my life.

All my life, I've always felt like I didn't belong anywhere, and I still don't, but I know that one day I'll find where I belong. I'll always belong with my family, of course, but I just don't fit in with them. I don't feel right where I am right now. It's not a bad thing, but it's not a good thing, either. Just like me, I hope you try to find where you belong.

Bye everyone!

Please, don't forget:

Vote
Follow
Comment
Share
Add

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.1K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...
237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.1K 121 29
Isabella has never belonged to a pack. Her father, Alpha Charles, sent her away to his Brother's pack after her mother's death, enraged she never gav...
24.3K 1.7K 30
The Werewolf Chronicles Book #2 Can be read as a stand alone book! "My wolf made it hard for me to control myself around you." He took another step a...