Obstacles♡-Jack Johnson FanFic

By issahappybitch

brooke espinosa, matthew espinosa's sister, is moving out to la for the summer. however, she has to live with... More

heyy♡
#1♡
#2♡
#3♡
#4♡
#5♡
#6♡
#7♡
#8♡
#9♡
#10♡
#11♡
#12♡
#13♡
#15♡
#16♡
#17♡
#18♡
#19♡
#20♡
#21♡
#22♡

#14♡

86 1 0
By issahappybitch

//Next Day//
Brooke's POV:

Jack leaves today so we're trying to spend as much time together as we can. He's finally agreed to going. Yay. It's not that I want him to leave but he deserves a break from me sometimes, and the other way around.

We're laying on the couch, his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my stomach.

He's literally a big baby.

"Snapchats gonna love this fam," Carter chuckled and showed us the picture he took.

It was actually a really cute picture tbh.

"Aye can you send me that?" I asked him and he nodded then walked away.

Carter's hasn't been doing too good with his career lately. He had a slip up and I feel really bad for him. Especially because...well a couple of days ago I saw cuts on his arm. I don't know if they were on accident or for real. But ya know that's none of my business. *sips tea*

Next thing I know someone's hand found there way into my shorts.

He makes his way to my thong and starts tugging at them a bit.

"Let's finish this in the bedroom shall we?" he whispers in my ear.

"Nah I'm good right here," I chuckled.

He shook his head and got up to go to the kitchen.

So I go on my phone.

Twitter.

Scrolling through my feed, nothing really catches my eye.

Until reading this one tweet.

@(andrea's twitter user): can't wait for this trip @(johnson's twitter user)gonna be something to remember for sure😘

--------

Oh?

Um okay...

Kian wya?

It's not that big of a deal, but when it comes to relationships with me I literally get jealous at the most small things. Maybe I just need to find my chill.

Johnson walks in with a container of ice cream.

This is why I love him.

"Here you go princess," he says and hands me the ice cream with a spoon.

Then he lays down on top of me, full out squishing me.

"Jaaackk," I whine.

He just laughs and doesn't move.

I start slapping his back gently but he still doesn't move.

"Just let it happen," he chuckles.

He's so goofy sometimes.

Getting Ready To Leave:

Johnson's POV:

"Bye babygirl," i whisper in her ear and hug her,"I'm gonna miss you."

"Bye babe I'll miss you too," she responds.

I lean in and kiss her, long and hard.

I pull away,"love you."

"I love you too."

Nash, Cam, Andrea, Kian, JC and I all got in the car and drove away.

Be back in 3 days...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 12.4K 42
When Morgan Espinosa, the younger sister of famous Viner Matthew Espinosa, has to live with all nine of the Magcon boys, including Matthew, for the w...
538K 8.8K 31
Paige Caniff is joining magcon with her big brother Taylor. Paige is constantly bullied for being Taylors sister and apparently is only famous becaus...
491K 8.3K 69
{EDITING & REVISION IN PROGRESS} My writing gets better as the story progresses I promise. Enjoy! ;) Britney is the younger sister of the one and on...
136K 2K 52
Ariana, Cameron's sister has a huge crush on Nash but will she show it or hide it from him. Will Matthew be the one?