I'm your mate? ..... Are you...

By EmilyJean96

Emilys life isn't really the best. She Also has a lot of secrets. When Justin Bieber comes back to her school... More

I'm your mate? ..... Are you sure? ( A Justin Bieber love Story)
Meeting you <3
Halloween carnival
OW that hurt
I should have been there
Does he know?
Your lying..... Right?
I love you too <3
Happy Birthday..... yeah. Not so much
Oh shit...
Are you kidding me?
I will love you no matter What
Oh my God
Woah, Who are you?
I'm ready if you are
YES!!!!!!

ugh Why do I still love you

3.3K 32 2
By EmilyJean96

Justins POV

I walked downstairs feeling like a complete ass hole.  I just wasn't ready to be a dad. I'm only 17.I found Alec putting on his coat. I saw that he looked worried and Angry. I Watched as he closed his eyes. He seemed like he was kinda slipping away. Kinda like Emily Does.

Me; Where's Emily?

Alec; I don't know, but something isn't right. She isn't thinking anything. I can't tell where she is.

Me; She left?

Alec; Yeah she went for a walk about 3 hours ago

Me; I'm gonna help find her

Alec; Do you really think she wants to see you?

Me; Yeah, because I'm am the father of her baby

Alec; Well then you should act like it.

Me; I'm going to find her

I walked down the sidewalk looking and praying she was ok. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I hoped this had nothing to do with Selena. I knew her. I can't lose her. After what I just said to her. God I hate my self. I felt something hit me and then I was enclosed with Darkness.

I woke up in this room is wasn't really dark except for one spot. I felt my hands the were handcuffed. I looked over to see Emily with her head against the wall. She was crying. She had a bruse on her arm.

Me; Emily I'm so sorry

Emily; Just save it ok. I'm getting out of here

Me; How your hands are cuffed.

I watched her as she screamed for Alec. It was my fault she got in this mess. She was carrying my child I had to do something. But what could I do. I watched as the door opened. Then Selena came in. guess who followed behind her. Collin.

Emilys POV

I sat crying against the wall. I looked over and found Justin waking up. God. Why do I still love him. I love him more than anything but why? so many reasons. I screamed for like 20 minutes for Alec. I knew he could her me I just dont think he knew were we were. I watched as Selena and Collin came in.

Selena; nice to see you finally woke up.

Me;.............

Selena; Alec is pretty cute, isn't he

Me;.................

Selena; Hmm I think we should have some fun with him don't you think so Collin.

Me; IF YOU TOUCH HIM, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS

Selena; Is that so, Collin

Justin; If you touch her I swear to God I will-

Selena; Will what your handcuffed

Collin came over and picked me up.

He took me out of the room. I screamed as he tried to shoot me up with something. I faut him for a while but then I felt it. And once again I was enclosed in darkness.

Justins POV

I cried while listening to Emily screaming. Collin walked back in and layed her on the ground. Oh god please no she can't be dead. Please not Emily.

Me; Selena please don't hurt her or the baby.

Selena; WHAT SHE'S PREGNANT

Me;..............

Selena; You really souldn't have said that

Me; please don't I will do whatever you want

Selena; Maybe we could have a lot more fun than I thought

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 341 32
When Ariana joins oakly high school, she instantly makes contact with the hottest guy in school Justin Bieber, but what happens when Justin finds out...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
28.1K 878 55
Victoria is 14 and lives in an orphanage in Canada. One day she sees Justin Bieber and his mom walk up the front steps. A minute later, she gets call...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

249K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...