I love you too <3

Emilys POV

I watched as he turned into this HUGE and I mean HUGE wolf. It wasn't really that scary. His eyes were still the same color. I walked a little closer,but i pulled back. Then I started walking closer. I got by him and petted him.It wasn't like stupid it was special. I stoped petting him and he transformed back into himself.

Justin; kinda scary huh?

Me; no you're a very cute wolf

Justin; "thanks" he said blushing

Me; So I have a question?

Justin; yes

Me; What do I have to do, I mean if I'm you're mate. Does this Change everything?

Justin; Well I was kinda wondering if you wanted to move in this house that I bought. It's just me ryan, Chaz,and Autumn.

Me; yeah it sounds fun

Justin; and yes it does change we are going to be homeschooled if thats ok

Me; I will do it but I have one condition

Justin; anything

Me; Lizzy has to come

Justin; ok, I think Chaz might like her.

Me; ok

I read Justins mind. He's so cute.  He wants to kiss me aww.

Me; so you wanna kiss me

He walked closer to me. I felt his minty breath on my face

Justin; Maybe

Me; That really sucks cause I'm booked

Justin; Do you think you could sqeeze me in?

Me; Maybe......... Justin?

Justin; yes

Me; Thank you

Justin; For what?

Me; Loving me

I felt Justins strong arms grab my waist. He pulled me closer and smashed his lips into mine.  He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. I felt his tounge exploring my mouth and I was doing the same.His touch sent Chills down my spine. We made out for about 20 minutes. It was about 11 at night. I asked him if he wanted to stay the night and he said yeah. So we watched step brothers.

Justins POV

I watched as Emily fell asleep in my lap. the movie was over so I got up still holding her and I brought her up to her room. Its not like I wouldn't of had to carry her anyway. I felt bad she had a cast boot thing. I pulled of my shirt and slipped under the covers. I thought Emily was asleep so I put my wrapped my arm around her. I felt her move. She brushed her hand over my arm and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

~4 hours Later~

Emily started fidgeting and screaming. She sat up crying and then ofcourse Alec had to walk in.

I watched as Emily felt his face to make sure she wasn't dreaming

Emily; "oh thank god" she said while hugging him.

I watched Alec looking at Emily he was looking at her but he wasn't all there

Alec; What happened I can't

Emily; Are you going to Allies house today?

Alec; yeah why?

Emily; Don't go

Alec; why?

Emily; Because If you go you will get in a car crash but I can't tell if you are going to die

Alec; Woah, are you messing with me?

Emily; Am I?

Alec; What is or was going to happen

Emily; You guys were going to get in a fight because she saw my birthday present which is cute by the way but she screamed at you and were driving her and you were going to get in a car crash.

Alec; Damn Emily, This is the second time now I have to get you a new present

Emily; No, Don't I love it, It's really pretty

Alec; ok, go back to bed,..... happy Birthday

Emily; Thanks

 I felt as she slipped back under the covers. How could I have been so stupid, I didn't know it was her birthday. I'm soooo stupid. great. now I feel like a jerk.

Me; "happy Birthday love" I whispered

Emily; Thank you