You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Not Different

4.1K 169 43
By jooseyo_

For every opening, there must be an ending. Sadly.

----------------------------------------------

1 Month Later...

"I'll watch over you. Don't worry, Hyuk. I'll make sure to visit."

Hyuk crossed his arms, "Fine. But I have a fan meeting in Seoul soon, maybe we can meet up? Or you can come to the fan meeting?"

Haru giggled, "Don't worry, I won't forget you. How can I anyways? You're an idol now, you'll be famous and everywhere."

"That's true. Be safe now." He handed over her carry-on bag

She hugged Hyuk, then VIXX.

"Be safe!" N wished her, "Be healthy too! Take your medicines!"

"I will. Do well too, since with all of your schedules and stuff."

Hyuk nodded at Jimin, "Take care of her well."

"I will. Take care."

"I'm trusting you."

Jimin chuckled, "I can tell."

"Train boarding to Seoul, cart 574"

"That's us. Gotta go now." Haru sighed, "I'll miss you all. Thank you for being there for me."

"We'll miss you more Haru." Ken cried

Leo patted his shoulder, "Bye Haru."

Hongbin and Ravi waved, "Contact me if you want coffee!" Hongbin joked

"I will! Keep making those girls swoon!"

"I already am." he smirked

"Visit us soon! Or we'll visit you!" N shouted

"Yes~"

Haru rolled her eyes and took Jimin's hand to board the train.

"Long time no see, Seoul."

---Flashback---

As Hyuk stepped through the door, he collapsed on the sofa, "I'm so tired! Too many practises!"

"Here. Drink this, your mom says it'll help." Haru passed him a cup

His face scrunched at the bitter taste, "Not again! Ginseng!"

"It'll help with your energy!" Haru took the cup away from him, "Uh, sit. I wanted to tell you something."

"Go ahead, i'm all ears."

"First of all, I already talked about this with your mom so---"

Hyuk scoffed, "You're moving."

"H-How did you know?"

"Clues. You talked about it with my mom already. One. Two, you seemed nervous, look at your hands."

Haru was fidgety, she played with her nails. "Oh."

"So where are you moving to?"

"I'm going back to Seoul. I'm moving back there and staying there w-with Jimin."

"Jimin? That guy? You're gonna live with him?"

Haru held her nose bridge, "Hyuk, you have to understand something. Jimin isn't a bad person."

"Well I think so..."

"You think he's bad because I only told you the bad things. I want to change your perspective, don't keep thinking he only caused harm."

"But he has---"

"No he hasn't Hyuk! Listen!"

He clamped his mouth shut

"Before we broke up, he's done a lot for me. He treated me like I wasn't a monster of some sort. His kindness and cheerfulness helped me tons."

"Like what?"

"He defended me when I was harassed. He showed a lot of compassion during Christmas when he gave me his present. Not only did he help me, others did too."

Hyuk sighed, "Well now I just feel bad."

"Just be nice. Don't be so biased on what people tell you. Find a way around and look deeper to actually see what's underneath."

Hyuk smiled, "You're so wise."

"Nah, it's just from the heart."

"When are you moving?"

"About in 2 days."

"2 days?!"

"I know it sudden, but it'll be okay."

Hyuk sulked, "It felt like you just got here, and now you're going back."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"And you're going to live with Jimin?"

"Mm hm."

"And my mom allowed it."

"She said what ever suits me best. She just went with the flow."

Hyuk sighed, "Only if you know what you're doing, then i'm happy for you."

Haru hugged him, "I do. Thanks, Hyukkie."

"Yeah, Yeah."

---

Haru starred out the window. "You okay?" Jimin nudged her

She nodded, "Just a bit nervous, I guess."

"You'll be fine. Lighten up, it's the holidays."

"I guess I should. By sleeping."

"Aish. Sleepyhead."

Haru giggled and leaned her head on his side.

It was 6:30pm.

She shook violently, making her eyes pop open, "We're here!"

"Wha-- Huh? Seoul?"

"No, Mars. Of course Seoul! C'mon, I got the bags already." Jimin tugged her awake

They both stretched as they exited the train. The station was packed since a bunch of people were travelling for the holidays.

"Hold up, let me call Suga hyung." Jimin put it on speaker for Haru to hear, "Don't say anything yet. Let's make it a surprise."

"Okay." Haru played along

"Hello?"

"Hyung! I'm back!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yah, you don't sound so happy." Jimin pouted, "Hyung~ Be happy!!!"

"God, you're so loud. Here, talk to Jin." Jimin could hear the ruffling sounds in the back, "Hello?"

"Hyung! I'm back!"

"Oh, hey Jimin. Do you need me to help carry your bags? Are you at the station right now?"

"Yeah, but i'll manage. I'm just going to stop off at my apartment first."

"Apartment? I thought you're moving back into a dorm..."

Jimmies' eyes widened and Haru's too. "Shoot!" Jimin mouthed to Haru, "Uh, well, I don't need a dorm anymore. I don't think the school will let me in anymore."

"But, Kookie is still there."

"Never mind, I already rented the apartment. I'll see you later okay? Yeah, bye!" Jimin hurriedly ended the call, "That was close..."

Haru let out a breath, "Yeah."

"Let's beat the traffic. The taxis are this way."

Jimin signed the last paper, "Here you go."

They got the key, Haru pressed the elevator button. "Excited?" Jimin asked

"Kinda. I'm really curious what the room looks like."

"You'll like it. Trust me."

They stepped into the elevator, "Floor 45."

"45?" Haru said

"Yep. It's more quieter higher."

It was a silent, but short ride to their floor. "Ah, here we go."

Haru smiled at herself, "Usually when people move, they have so much. But look at us, we only have two suitcases, and a bag each."

"Yeah. But there's furniture already here."

"Really?"

Jimin stopped her hand, "Wait, I want it to be a surprise. Close your eyes."

"Fine." She felt his hands directing her

The faint beep sensor went off, notifying that the people came in. The cold wood floor tickled her feet as she took off her shoes. "Jimin, can I open them now?"

"No!"

She heard shuffling and a bang, "Hey! What's going on?"

"Hold on! Okay, open."

She stumbled back as she saw the small cake in front her, "Welcome home Haru!" Jimin giggled

"J-Jimin... What's this?"

"Hurry blow the candles! It's melting!!!"

Haru blew out the flame, "Oh my god, Jimin!"

"What!"

She threw her arms around him, "Thank you."

"No problem. I just wanted to make it special. Here, want to eat some now? I'm kinda hungry..."

"Sure."

"Take a look around. Tell me what you think." Jimin searched for plates and forks

It wasn't big or small. It was the perfect size for two people to live in. The sitting area merged with the kitchen. The small hall that they came in also merged with the kitchen, so as you walk in, you can see the counter. There were four doors scattered about. Haru opened each of them. There were two separate bedrooms that each had its own bathroom, closet and desk corner for students. Also windows were seen for nice light to stream in.

The last two doors opened to a small laundry compartment and another closet. There was a sliding door that opened to a deck with plants.

"Cool, huh?" Jimin passed her a slice of cake

"Yeah. The bedrooms were nice. I like how they have a desk area for my books."

"Yes. You and your studying." Jimin smiled

Haru was sorting her clothes and books on her bed. She looked at the bed, where she'll be sleeping. She had the thought of waking up every morning, seeing his face. She blushed at the fact that they are now actually under the same roof.

"Haru? I think we should get going over to the hyung's place." Jimin popped his head in

"Okay." she dusted off her bottom and got up

"Ready?"

"Is everyone going to be there? Mini too?" Haru bit her lip

"Yeah." Jimin kissed her cheek, "Don't worry, she forgives easily." Jimin knocked in the door. Haru hid behind his back, as told

The house belonged to Rap Monster and Suga. Everyone was already here: Haru noticed the cars out front.

"Who is it?" J-Hope's voice could be heard on the inside

"Chim Chim!" Jimin shouted

The door opened fast, "Jiminnie!!!!" J-Hope screeched and pulled him in for a tight hug, making Haru visible.

J-Hope dropped Jimin and gaped at Haru. He walked up to her and poked her face. "HARU!" he screamed and hugged her too, more tighter than Jimin's hug.

Everyone one came tumbling in

"Haru?! Haru's here?!" V screeched first

"Oh Haru?! HARU?!" Rap Monster yelled

"Roommate!!!!" Mihi charged

"Haru?" even Suga was surprised

Haru was toppled with bodies as they trampled her with hugs, "Is it really you? Jungkook asked frantically

"Wait! Hold--- On!" Haru squeezed herself out of the pile, "H-Hi..."

"Hey, Jin hyung, aren't you surprised?" Jungkook asked

"Hello? I worked with her in Daejeon! I already knew about her! Also, remember the banquet? You all were there besides Mihi!"

"Oh yeah!" V giggled, "Oops."

"What banquet? I wasn't there." Mini crossed her arms, "Whatever. glad to have you back Haru! But, your eyes!"

"Yeah. But I thought that you knew about them? Back at the café?"

"Yeah, but I thought they were contacts."

"Café? What's going on? Come in, sit and tell us everything." Suga closed the door

They all crowed in the living room, sitting on the floor and couches. "Well, I guess all of you know that I disappeared." Haru said

"Yeah, for like 2 years or more." V filled in

"And so, I went to Daejeon to finish school and university. I lived with my friend, Hyuk."

"Hyuk?" Jungkook said

"Yeah, Han Sanghyuk. He's an idol now, already debuted and stuff in a group named VIXX. Anyways, he's really nice. So, I became friends with him and his friends too. Hongbin was the one that I worked with in the café."

"The famous guy that was really handsome? His name was Hongbin?" Mini said

"Yeah---"

"Stop. You're dating me! Not looking at other guys!" Jungkook covered her eyes.

Haru smiled at them, so cute. "I continued with school and university with them. Then, Jimin popped out of nowhere he started to attend the same university. Eventually we just became again."

"Wah. Daebak." J-Hope smiled, "I'm so happy for you! We're a happy family again! I'm your hope... I'm your angel!"

Everybody groaned and face palmed. Jin snapped his fingers, "Ah! The food is going to get cold. Everybody let's hurry and eat."

"So, you're living with Rap Mon?" Haru asked Suga

He sighed, "Yeah. I don't mind it, it's just that it's stressful. He breaks everything! I'm the fixer here."

"Ah, Jin told me a about that." Haru chuckled

Happily, they ate everything that Jin made. "I'm so full!" Mini whined

"Nope! Let's go, V!" Jin challenged him

Nonstop, V and Jin kept eating. "Holy crap! Where does the food go?!" Jimin cursed

"Oh man! Holy shit!" Jungkook said out of nowhere

They all turned and gasped at him, "O-Our innocent maknae..." Jimin whimpered, "KOOKIE NO!" he jumped towards him

"Yah! Get off!"

"I'm your hyung!" Jimin clung on to Jungkook

"Our maknae has changed. Good job, Mihi." Jimin glared at his sister

"What? It's my fault? No!"

"SH! Stop arguing, please." J-Hope says, putting his arms up, "There shall be peace in the world! Therefore, I'm your hope... I'm your angel!"

Everybody at the table got up and left, clearly done with J-Hope, who sulked.

It was a quarter to midnight when Haru and Jimin left Suga's and Rap Mon's place.

"BYEEEE!!!!" V yelled and waved, "Goodnight!" Jungkook said with Mihi. The rest smiled and bid their farewells.

---

"Home sweet home!" Jimin stretched, "Hey, Haru."

"Hm?" She turned around

He smiled warmly, "Welcome home. Your new and forever home."

She felt so emotional all of a sudden. She could feel tears threatening to show, but it didn't come. "Oh Jimin." She flung her arms around him for the millionth time

They just sat on the couch---Literally, sitting together in silence, admiring how all of this came to be. Haru sighed, "Thank you." she spoke

"For what?"

She turned her head, "For someone who got a scholarship and gets "A"s all the time, really doesn't have a clue? Why i'm thanking you?"

"Seriously, no."

She smacked her palm against his forehead, "Dummy!"

"Hey! That was so uncalled for! What the hell--- Stop it!"

"Dummy! Argh!" Haru groaned in frustration, "Let me start over. Ahem, thank you."

"So... Why are you thankful?"

Haru ran her hands through her hair, "For multiple reasons. So much things to be thankful for. I know I keep saying my 'thank you's and such, but I feel like I always need to say it. Tell it to you."

"Why me? What have I done?"

"Everything."

"Me?" Jimin pointed at himself

"Yeah, you. From beginning to end. I've had so many memory recalls lately and it's made me feel like I morphed into something i've never been. Remember how I first was? Now, compare it to me now. If there was no you or me, I think i'd still be living in my hell, or back in my parent's locked up room. Park Jimin, you're my key to everything and will always be."

"W-Why are you saying this all of a sudden? What's going on, it's sounding like you're going away---"

Haru pecked his lips to silence him, "Nothing's happening. I'm not going anywhere since you're here. I'll only go where you'll go, and that's here. Home. You're my home, and i'll always come back to you. There will be no reason why I'll move or go anywhere without you. I love you, Jimin. So very much. Thank you for helping me and guiding me through. You're a special person who can lift my spirits when i'm down. I don't know what i'll be without you. For making me feel belonged and not the black sheep of the herd."

Jimin chuckled and sniffed, "Yes, you're my home too."

"Oh my god, are you crying?" Haru looked at his face closely

"Well, yeah! You're being all deep and feely on me!"

"Damn those feels, right?"

"No shit..." Jimin rubbed his eye and held her hand, "Haru. You think you're the only one that has a lot to be thankful for? It's me also. Watching my sister fall in love with my best friend made me feel all lonely and cold. It made me fall into a mind where nothing for me was possible and just give up, there's no light. That day... That day when you came in, I thought the heavens above heard me finally. Look, I know we had our bumpy rides, ups and downs and such, but in the end, I will never stop loving you. You also helped me too, see all the sides of life. I'm so glad that my mind isn't only in one state. Everyday, you're my medicine. My daily dose of joy."

He looked at her in happy tears, "You said that you were thankful from beginning to the end. Haru, there is no end. There's only the beginning, our beginning."

Haru sucked in a breath of air, "One more thing Jimin."

"Yeah?"

Their eyes locked. Jimin had that same rumble and tumble flowing through himself when he first saw Haru, beautiful. Haru blushed, Jimin was practically everything perfect all smushed in a person. They both chuckled sheepishly. That young couple...

She smiled so brightly at him, eyes glowing, "Thank you... For proving to me that I'm not, in fact, different."

No one shall be the odd one out in life. Everyone has their flaws, weaknesses and perfections. You, are you and don't you ever, stop being who you are. No one needs to wear a mask or glasses to cover anything. Let it show, let it be seen. Be proud and be true. Don't change for anything. Look in the mirror and chant to yourself that you're awesome and nothing will stop you. Do your best, always. You are who you are, why should they care? It's you, and you is you. Love yourself.

---End---
------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
58.7K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
52.4K 2K 18
ⓙⓔⓞⓝ ⓡⓔⓝⓐ ⓘⓢ ⓐ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ ⓨⓔⓐⓡ-ⓞⓛⓓ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ, ⓦⓗⓞ ⓛⓘⓥⓔⓢ ⓘⓝ ⓢⓞⓤⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ, ⓢⓔⓞⓤⓛ. . ⓡⓔⓝⓐ'ⓢ ⓟⓐⓡⓔⓝⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓚⓘⓜ ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ, ⓣⓗⓔⓨ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓐ ⓢⓞⓝ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓦⓗ...
300K 13.8K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...