They Don't Know About Us >> D...

By mydigitalmika

It's hard to keep up a relationship when the guy you want has million of girls after him. More

Warped Tour
Homies and Holding Hands
Catering and Concerts
Not Losing You
Lets Cause a Little Trouble
Sleep My Darling
Fights and Shattered Glass
Separated
Reunited
Los Angeles Angel
Coffee Shops
Sorry Unforgiven
Thank You
Music is our relationship
Iris's Playlist
My Turn
Sounding Like Scott
You Still Got Me
Little Things
Apologiez

Leaving You Soon

261 9 4
By mydigitalmika

I woke up the next morning with the sun blaring in my face. i groaned turning over in my bad and throwing a pillow over my head. I was close to falling back into a deep sleep but my phone began to go off. i groaned once more rolling over and grabbing my phone not daring to look at the caller id or to open my eyes at all.

Iris?

mhm?

uh i just got a call from Jeff... and im supposed to be back in LA by next week.

this woke me up. i threw the pillow off my head and the blanket over my body, sitting up.

you what? whos Jeff? why do you have to leave?

i was genuinely sad. i didn't want Dylan to leave so soon. I just met him for gods sake! why does he have to leave already? more importantly why do all my friends have to live in LA? like seriously i need to move there sooner... i was supposed to go to CalArts when i graduated. but thats not until like another year.

he's the producer of teen wolf. and i have to go back cause i have to film

oh...

it was all i could say. i didnt want him to leave but i didnt want him to know that. i wasnt gonna stop him from leaving.

listen i don't want this to mean anything OK? when i leave you're still gonna text me and call me alright? were still gonna be friends. i dont wanna leave you so soon i mean i just met you. i dont want you out of my life in a flash. i want you to be in my life for a long time, forever maybe i dont even care just please. dont let this break us apart. i wont let it happen. i swear the moment you stop texting im flying out there, im not letting you leave so soon.

i could sense the seriousness in his voice. I nodded my head multiple times but resized he couldn't see me

You promise? Promise you won't forget me?

I promise.

Ok...

I sighed as I got up out of bed and to the closet.

Hey you wanna go to the pier?

No.. I hate sea food... And the smell of it... Ugh it's so gross please don't make me

Dylan laughed on the other line while I got my outfit out of the closet and went over to my record player and got out my Halsey record and put it in but not playing it yet

Ok well what do you want to do?

Uhm you know I'm actually not feeling good today. Can we just have a movie or music day?

Of course. My place or yours?

Yours. My mom doesn't work today and if you come over she'll go crazy

Alright but I am in a hotel with Tyler Mason and Khylin.

Do you have a laptop with you?

Yea why?

Well we own all the Star Wars movies on this thing called Vudu so I was thinking we could watch them all?

My voice had a hopeful tone in it as I sat back down on my bed after turning on the air conditioning.

Alright. I'll send you the address.

Alright I'll see you soon

See ya

I hung up and played the record I had left in from before and got dressed. I put on joggers sweat pants and a simple tank top that said "New Americana" on it

I walked out of my closet and into my bathroom. Being lazy and just putting my hair up in a messy bun and putting eyeliner and mascara on. I walked out turning off the record player and grabbing my phone,lanyard with my keys on it, and headphones.

I went out of my room and told my mom I was going out. She asked where and I did tell her I was hanging out with Dylan but reverted it instantly. I ignored all of the questions and walked out of the apartment to my not so famous but famous enough jeep.

I drove over to the apartment that Siri knew the directions to. I listened to my favorite songs like normal. I pulled up to a parking garage and paying for it as I walked to the apartment.

"Uh yea I'm here to see Dylan Sprayberry?" I asked hopefully

"Who?" The person behind the desk seemed a bit out of it

"Uh Dylan Sprayberry? Uhm if they didn't out his name under them Tyler Posey?"

The person laughed "yea we've been getting this all day honey. Unless you are actually staying here please leave."

"What? No no no I know them. We're friends-" I was cut off with the yet again "that's what they all say" I sighed and dialed Dylan's number

"Dylan they're not letting me see you."

"We're they being rude? Cause seriously the receptionist down there is like pretty rude to us but totally in love with Tyler. Im definitely not leaving a great review on this hotel"

I laughed and smiled seeing the receptionists face drop.

"Alright I'm in the elevator. I'll be there in a sec"

"Alright see ya"

With that a hung up and smirked knowingly the receptionist. She opened her mouth to say something but the elevator rang and Dylan walked out. Walking to me and putting my hand around my shoulder.

"Hey babe" he said looking down at me. I bit my lip from laughing and he noticed and winked which caused me to let out a small giggle. He bent down closer to my ear and whispered "just play along"

I smirked and winked back him

"Bethany" he nodded at the girl behind the desk.

"I'd like to file a complaint."

"Uhm wha-what would that Uhm be?" She was supper nervous and I tried not to laugh.

"We'll see this person has been extremely rude to my friends and I, besides one that is and in my personal opinion I'd say she had a crush on him. Anyway not the point, the point is that they've been extremely rude and is now being rude to my girlfriend"

I widened my eyes and stared at him. He turned and winked at me. I was still shocked but I played along and decided that if I was going to be friends with an actor I might as well act. I smiled at the receptionist and she looked scared out of her mind.

"I-uh Uhm"

"Ya know what I think I'll just call the hotel later and tell them instead. You seem a bit Squamish... maybe you should get some rest"

"Wait so you two are dating?" She said utterly confused. Dylan nodded and I smiled.

"Then let's see you kiss"

My eyes widened "why? So you can take a picture? Post it on whatever social media you prefer? Send it to paparazzi and make up this huge story about us? Id rather keep mine and mine boyfriends sex life out of the magazine articles" I sasses at her. She was seriously trying to make money off of this? Haha no "and for what? Money? Please. You want to ruin some innocent kids life just for the money, for the fun of it. All those celebrities they write about in articles have lives you know but they have to get that taken away from them because they are constantly being followed by guys with cameras. You can go ruin someone else's life. But you're not ruining his" with that I turned on my heels grabbing Dylan's hand and walking away to the elevator.

"Ok that was awesome... Maybe you should be my real girlfriend one day"

I couldn't help but blush and smile at the thought of that being real but I wasn't going to say yes to him right now when I old knew him for 3 days.

I laughed at him instead "one day Sprayberry, one day" I could see out of the corner of my eye him smirking at me. He hit the elevator bottom to the very top floor.

⚜⚜⚜

The door opened revealing a long hallway of doors. He grabbed my hand and led me to the door I supposed was his. He pulled out a card and unlocked the door opening it after. On the other end was a shirtless Tyler posey singing to Halsey. I cleared my throat laughing at him

"This" I said pointing to him "is why you're my homie" I laughed and started singing along to ghost with him because it's Halsey.

By the end of the song I hugged Tyler saying that Dylan and I were going to go into the other room. I didn't even realize the hotel. It was beautiful. There was a balcony that looked over the city, a bedroom right next to it. There was a kitchen and then there was stairs. Stairs... Ok. Dylan grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs pulling me up them and into a bedroom. "This ones mine." He said laying down on the bed and taking out here a laptop. I followed short slipping my shoes off and hoping onto the bed. I took the computer and typed in my information and signed in. I went to the "my movies" thing and clicked on the first Star Wars movie.

"I think we should get food. Yes let's go get a bunch of junk food and then sit here all day" Dylan said

I laughed at him as he got up me following short. We went down the stairs and grabbed 3 bags of ships a box of brownies some Oreos and chips ahoys and a bucket of ice cream and ran back upstairs before Tyler caught us.

"No way Oreos are way better!" I argued with Dylan who thought chips ahoy was better than Oreos

"Chips ahoy are classic"

"Oreos are too!"

"No chips ahoy are classic cookies not all that cream and stuff plus they're softer"

"Ok do NOT diss on the cream in between the Oreos! That's the best part!"

"No!! The actual cookie is the best part"

"No- wait are seriously going to begin arguing about this? Yea no" I said plopping down on the bed

"I won"

"What? No you- ah whatever just sit down" I sighed and pulled the blankets over me grabbing the lap top and opening a bag of chips. I pressed play on the Star Wars movie and I leant my head against Dylan's shoulder. As I did he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, my head leaning on his chest.

I can't believe he's leaving me soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 72.2K 113
52.1K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
91.5K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 π’π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’“π’† π’π’Šπ’‡π’†, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’‚π’ˆπ’‚οΏ½...
369K 7.7K 64
❝Stay with me through the thick and thin. I promise we'll be okay.❞ they don't think she's good enough, he seems to think otherwise. [SOCIAL MEDIA] [...