SasuxNaru(Boyxboy)

Kankuro4 द्वारा

Naruto and Sasuke are still the same old rivals. All Sasuke thinks of is Naruto. And Things are changing in h... अधिक

Chapter 1 The New Day
Chapter 2 What's wrong with Sasuke?
Chapter 3 The Party
Chapter 4 This is too Awkward..
Chapter 5 Sasuke's Date
Chapter 6 The "Accidental" Kiss
Chapter 7- Naruto's new girlfriend
Chapter 8 Sasuke's Weird Jealousy
Chapter 9 Naruto's Decision
Chapter 11 Naruto's Regrets
Chapter 12 Sasuke's Obsession
Chapter 13- Sasuke and Naruto Clash
Chapter 14- Everything's Different
Chapter 15 The Task in Forest of death
Chapter 16- Sasuke's weak spot
Chapter 17- Trouble ahead
Chapter 18 Capture the last object!
Authors note<3 to those loving SasuNaru fans
Chapter 19 It's over
Chapter 20 Where's Sasuke?
Chapter 21 In the mind of Sasuke
Authors note~~

Chapter 10 Their Kiss

888 50 8
Kankuro4 द्वारा

"Your what?!" Temari boomed in Naruto's face. She was angry and she had her arms folded across her chest.

"I just think it would be better for us, you know. Since things won't mess up our friendship.." Naruto said calmly hoping that she would listen and forgive him.

"Friendship?! Friendship?!" Temari yelled, "When were we ever friends! When were we ever girlfriend and boyfriend huh?!"

Naruto looked at the ground and kicked a rock, she was questioning their relationship now. He always treated her like a princess, yet here she was treating him like he was lower than her.

"I've treated you with respect. Always. We were a couple, but now I want to reconisider this whole thing." Naruto looked at Temari's face which was red with anger. "I'm not ready to have a girlfriend yet."

"Ha! Okay. Well I was going to dump you anyways." Temari stomped off and growled.

Naruto watched her, she didn't understand. Yet he thoughht she would take this more better. Naruto asked her to come back to the leaf village, He asked to be alone with her and she was fine until this outburst. Well at least he got that cleared up. Naruto felt like finding Sasuke and Sakura. As much as he disliked Sakura he wanted to take them out for ramen. He decided to go and look for them.

"HEY NARUTO!" Shikamaru came out of nowhere and greeted Naruto.

"Hey Shikamaru. What's going on? You seen Sasuke and Sakura anywhere?"

"Yeah I have. They're over at the front of Hokage's mansion. I got to get over to the village gate. We're off to the land of rivers to do some water cleaning. Our water here is a bit dirty so be careful how you use it."

"Alright, have fun Shikamaru." Naruto waved and ran over to the mansion. As soon as the mansion came in view, Naruto waved at them and called to team 7.

"Hey Naruto!" Sakura waved him over.

"Hey whats going on?" Naruto asked Sakura. "Where's Sasuke?"

"You tell me," Sakura's voice was filled with sarcasm and she crossed her arms. She nodded over to the right side of them.

Naruto looked and saw Sasuke being intimate with some other girl. She was blonde. Naruto felt a huge pang of jealousy and he stomped over to them.

"Whats going on here?" Naruto pulled Sasuke away from- "Ino!"

"Naruto what are you doing?!" Ino growled. Sasuke didn't look at Naruto. He  was biting his lower lip.

"What are YOU doing?" Naruto said. Aiming the question at Sasuke.

"What does it look like idiot." Sasuke spoke in a low voice. "I'm waiting with my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend?" Naruto spoke the words that came out of Sasuke's mouth.

"Yeah girlfriend." Sasuke pulled his arm roughly out of Naruto's grip. Ino placed her hands on Sasuke's chest.

"You didn't tel-me."

"Just like you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Naruto." There was a tone in Sasuke's voice that Naruto couldn't quite put together. It was either jealousy or anger.

Naruto didn't respond he walked away with balled fists.

"Whats with him?" Ino's voice faded when Naruto took each step.

"He's just a moron." Sasuke said, his voice fading too.

Naruto was far from them now. He didn't feel like ramen anymore. How come he felt so goddamn jealous now? Naruto imagined Ino and Sasuke together, what a sick thought. He shook it from his head. How can Sasuke....he didn't care where he went. He wanted to be as far as possible from the hidden leaf village. So he decided to go where Pervy Sage and he first trained.

-Later-

"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke asked Kakashi sensei later on that evening.

"I don't know, there's no sign of him in the village. Some local travelers said they did see a yellow-haired boy head out of the village. Nobody followed him to his location. But I do have a hunch at where he is." Kakashi said.

"Where?" Sasuke asked.

"Well, to where Jiraiya sensei and he trained for the first time."

"And where's that? Come on Sensei more details." Sasuke begged Kakashi.

"Why do you care where Naruto is?" Kakashi said suspiciously.

"Sasuke stayed silent. He didn't know what to say to that. He too was confused on why he wanted to know where he was. "I don't know." Sasuke said finally.

"Keep going straight up the road through the leaf forest. Then turn left. That's where he is."

"Easy directions. Thanks sensei." Sasuke got up and took off. He bumped into Ino.

"Woah, where are you going in such a hurry?" Ino grabbed his shoulders.

"To find Naruto." Sasuke said.

"But you said earlier that you didn't want anything to do with him. Now your going to find him?" Ino asked confused.

"I feel like I need to find him. I've got no choice Ino. See you later." Sasuke pushed her away and kept on running. He didn't care if his heart hurt, or his gut. He needed to get to Naruto.

-Naruto's case-

Naruto was pacticing throwing stones at the nearby trees. He was bored so he decided to keep himself entertained somehow. He didn't feel like going back to the village yet. It felt good to get away from everyone. From Sasuke. Especially Sasuke. He equipped two more large stones and threw them at the tree log once more. It cracked in half.

"Woah, I didn't mean to do that." Naruto went over and hugged the tree. It was getting dark outside. But Naruto didn't mind at all. He liked the way the moon shone over that empty lot. It was nice. It was already high in the sky.

He walked over to the middle of the lot, and layed back on his back. He folded his arms underneath his head.

"This is nice. I ought to do this more often. Peace and quiet no disruptions no people-"

"Naruto." someone called out.

Naruto twisted his head upside down and seen Sasuke walking over to him. He looked funny upside down. "What are you doing here?" Naruto put his head back in position.

"Came to find you." Sasuke stood over him with his hands in his pockets.

"Heh, must be something special if you wanted to find me. What  are you doing here really? And how did you find me?" Naruto sneered.

"Kakashi sensei told me. He said he had a hunch you were here." Sasuke sat down next to Naruto.

"Oh?" Naruto said sarcastically.

"Look I didn't come to give you a hard time. I wanted to talk." Sasuke layed back on his back too.

"About?" Naruto said.

"Your girlfriend. How you didn't tell me about her."

"Geez your still sore about that? Well don't be, I broke up with her today. There's no point I'm not ready yet." Naruto shrugged, and ran the grass through his fingers.

""Y-you did?" Sasuke felt something inside of him that felt like relief.

"Yeah, now drop it will ya? I like some quiet." Naruto growled.

"Okay." Sasuke turned his head over to the left and smiled. He didn't know why but the smile came magically. He turned his head back to Naruto and Naruto was looking up at the sky. He looked so good underneath the moonlight.

"Naruto?" Sasuke whispered.

"What?" Naruto was still looking up at the sky. That's when Sasuke got on his hands and knees and leaned over Naruto. Lining his face with Naruto's. They were staring at each other. Naruto looked scared, but didn't hesitate. Sasuke was scared, but he didn't hesitate either. Sasuke licked his lips slowly and leaned forward. He was inches from Naruto's lips. He stopped when he was near them. Naruto was still lying there calmly. Arms beneath his head. Eyes blinking and his gaze was set upon Sasuke's eyes.

Sasuke still held his position there for a couple more minutes. It was a still moment. Naruto licked his lips too. Then Naruto raised his head. Their lips were touching, but ever so slightly. Naruto slipped his tongue into Sasuke's mouth. Then Sasuke did the same, thats when they finally close the little gap between them and their lips were touching. Naruto kept moving his tongue passionately with Sasuke's. He put a hand on top of Sasuke's head, he pushed down on his head causing Sasuke to stumble off his hands and knees and on top of Naruto.

Sasuke put his hands beside Naruto's head. Then Sasuke pulled away gasping for air. He turned his head over to the left. Naruto was quiet, but breathing. Sasuke then turned back to look at Naruto's reaction. He had a glimpse of smile on his face. This made Sasuke want to kiss Naruto even more. So he did. Sasuke bent down again and kissed Naruto. This time without the tongue. Naruto put his hands on Sasuke's back, just almost above his butt.

Naruto starting massaging Sasuke in that spot, then Sasuke groaned. Sasuke was getting really hard. And it was very noticable. Before Sasuke was tempted to do anymore to Naruto, he pulled away.

"We better get back to the village." Sasuke whispered.

"Fine by me." Naruto smiled and whispered back. Then they both got up, and walked silently back to the village.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

72.2K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
36.9K 781 20
Everyone wants to believe that Sakura is a weak little fangirl that can't fight for herself But what would happen, I wonder, if she wasn't obsessed w...
843 22 9
Sakura was always a clever girl. Always the top of her class even beating the Uchiha prodigy Sasuke. She built strong bonds with Naruto and Ino, alwa...
318K 10.6K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...