LIAM PAYNE IMAGINES

Od horan_guitar

Short stories, also known as imagines of Liam James Payne. Enjoy! Více

My new book!!
The beach
Thanksgiving!!
To infinity and beyond
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy new year!!!!
Freddie Tomlinson
"I love you."
Dog park
Not an update but......
Fancy dinner
Not an update but extremely impotant!!!!
6 years of 1D!!!!!!

Movie night

3.7K 64 35
Od horan_guitar

Y/F/M ~ Your Favorite Movie

Liam's P.O.V

"Liam! Come on! I want to watch the movie!" My girlfriend, Y/N yelled from our living room.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back in response. I'm playing on proposing to Y/N, we don't like public attention so that why I plan on proposing to her while we have our movie night.

I let out a sigh of breath before I walk into the living room.

"Took you long enough, Li." Y/N giggled as I walked into the living room and sitting down next to her.

"Sorry, I was doing something." I explained, smiling slightly at her, as I pull her into my arms to cuddle.

"What were you doing?" She asked, turning her head to look at me properly.

"I-I was...... Putting my phone on charge." I stuttered.

'Nice job Liam! Now she's going to be suspicious!' I yelled at myself in my head.

"Ooooookay?" She laughed slightly at me stuttering.

"Let's watch the movie now." I changed the subject, she agreed and we began watching the movie, it's her favorite movie Y/F/M.

Half way through the movie, I decided it's time to propose.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" I asked, pausing the movie.

"Can't it wait until the movie is over? I mean if it important then I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's really important." I sighed but I continued to do my speech. "Y/N, you are the love of my life, without you I'm nothing, my life would be dull and lonely without you, I know I can always count on you and I hope you know that you can always count on me when ever you need me, I love you so much and I can't wait see my live without in it. I guess I'm going with this is, Y/N will you please say yes to becoming my wife forever and always?"

She stayed quiet for a moment and then looked me in the eyes.

"Liam, I know I can always count on you and I know you that you know that you can always count on me. I love you Liam James Payne, it would me my honor to become Mrs, Payne." She smiled at me.

I quickly out the ring on her finger and then I kissed her with all I got, after our kiss we continued to watch the movie.

I'm so glad I found someone as amazing as her, I can't imagine my life without her. She's my everything, now she's going to be Mrs, Payne.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! I hope you all liked this imagine, This just came to mind so I guess I wanted to make it an imagine!

Please read my other books and I'm sorry for any mistakes in my writing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.8M 298K 70
Don't you call her baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call her what you used to call me... A story in which a girl who writes songs falls in...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...