To infinity and beyond

Liam's P.O.V

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I chanted, while she was in the kitchen making popcorn.

"Liam hold on! It's popping!" She yelled back, which made me laugh.

Y/N agreed to watch toy story with me, she's the best. Every time I'm near her I can't help but smile. She loves me for me, not for anybody else.

"Now let's watch it!" Y/N exclaimed, walking into the living room with the popcorn in a bowl, obviously.

"Which one are we watching?" She asked, stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"I wanted to watch all of them, is the okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally." She giggled, putting more popcorn in her mouth.

--
--

"And this is woody." We watched Andy say to Bonnie.

Y/N was in tears and I was almost in tears. This movie always gets to me and Y/N. Watching these movies made me think about my relationship with her, my lover, my one and only, my girlfriend, the one I want to marry one day, it sounds scary at the moment but I see the future with her. I want to have our own infinity and beyond.

"Y/N? Can you promise me something?"

"Anything, Li."

"Can you promise that infinity and beyond will be our always, like in the fault in our stars they say okay is their always. I want us to be like that forever except I want our okay to be infinity and beyond." I said, smiling at this wonderful girl in my arms.

"Liam I know it will be our always, you are so special to me and I can't wait to see that the future holds and I know that future has you in it." She smiled at me, which made me smile.

I'm so lucky to have this amazing woman that I  can call my girlfriend, hopefully my future wife and the mother of my children. I love this girl so much and I know she loves me like I love her.

"To infinity and beyond, Y/N?"

"To infinity and beyond, Liam."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! I hope you liked that imagine, it's small but I like it.

Please comment you're thoughts.

Sorry for any mistakes! Also, I have other imagine books like this for the other 1D boys.