You Are The Only Exception {T...

By 10stephanieg

Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she... More

You Are The Only Exception:Ch 1 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 2 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 3 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 4 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 5 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 6 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 7 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 8 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 9 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 10 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 11 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 12 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 13 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 14 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 15 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 16 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 17 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 18 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 19 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 20 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 21 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 22 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 23 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 24 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 25 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 26 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 27
You Are The Only Exception: Ch 28
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 29 {Part 1}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 29 {Part 2}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 30 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 31
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 32 {T/S Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 33 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 34 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 36 {Teacher/Student Relationship}
You Are The Only Exception:Ch 37
You Are The Only Exception: Final Chapter

You Are The Only Exception:Ch 35 {T/S Relationship}

43.2K 372 41
By 10stephanieg

~You Are The Only Exception: {Teacher/Student Relationship}~

Chapter 35

_________________________________________________________

I groaned from the light hitting my face. My eyes were too sensitive, and my head was throbbing, and I felt dizzy. I made many attempt to sit up, until finally I was able to push myself up, and into a sitting position.

I stared down at my stomach, and still same my barely see-able baby bump. I place my hand on it, and rubbed circles. "Oh, my baby." I whispered.

I finally had the courage to look up. I expected to find the dirtiest house possible, but what I found was a sort of clean living room. I was placed on an couch in someone's living room. I hope this couch isn't used for se-. No, can't think of something disgusting now, I might puke. At least the place looked clean, I guess that's good. It looked like some sort of apartment.

And then I found myself asking myself question. Where the hell am I? Where's Jason? What the hell is happening.

I sighed, and told myself to stop, before I had a brain aneurysm or something.

"So you're up." I jumped, and looked in the direction of the voice to see Amy Jane. Or what the hell do I call her now? Coach? Fuck that. Just Amy then? I mentally growled at myself.

"Obviously?" It sounded more like a question, than a sarcastic answer. Wow. Still dizzy. Where'd my sarcasm float off too?

"Hey, you feeling okay?" She crouched down in front of me. And all I wanted to do was shrink away, or become invisible.

I nodded, even though I wasn't. I just didn't want her touching me at all. Who knows where her hands have been?... Let's scratch that question out. I don't want to know.

"Oh come on, Jason told me you're pregnant." I stiffened. Would she tell Everett? Or did Jason already beat her to him?

"Why are you being so nice." I found myself asking.

"Hey, " she pursed her lips. " I'm not even or anything, jeez." She stared at me for a few seconds, before sighing. "Look I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm going to anyway. Jason hates that he has to take his brothers place. He only has to do it to collect the debts that are out there to make it look like Jared wasn't being soft."

I cleared my throat. "Did Jason ever... deal?"

She tilted her head at me. "Yep."

I opened my mouth to comment, but she started talking again.

"Only for a short time, because Jared made him."

"So, where does Everett come into this?"

"Jason's collecting debts. And Everett is the last debt to be paid off."

"Then why didn't Jared, just, do it himself." I muttered to myself.

"Trust me, Jared would have,... if he had an idea of where he was living at the time, years ago. But he didn't, so, Everett was safe for awhile."

"But-"

She sighed. "Jason, on the other hand, knew that if Jared was alive, this is what he would want. To make Everett pay."

"But he doesn't have to." I whispered.

"Yeah, he doesn't." She looked at me, and tilted her head to the side. "But Jared was a role model to Jason, so he's doing this to make him proud."

I mentally groaned. All this was making my head hurt. It's all so confusing. So let's me get this straight. Jason is doing this for his brother. Twin brother. Dead twin brother. Okay, I got that.

Next, Jason doesn't want to do this, but he's doing it to show people he can be tough, and that his brother wasn't going soft with his deals, and money. I'm guessing he didn't want to be seen as a push over. Okay, got that down too.

And, I think finally, Everett is the last debt to be paid. And it turns out he didn't sell the pot he was suppose to, but he smoked it up, and he never paid for it. And that pissed Jared off. Okay, okay I think I got this all down.

It all comes down to one thing... These people are crazy!

What the hell am I doing here!?

I mentally slapped myself, I was kidnapped, duh.

"But he said he would kill Everett if the debt isn't paid off." I found myself telling her.

"Really? Hmm. Well, I hope he pays it off. But I don't' think Jason would kill him."

I felt relief flood me.

"But that hasn't stopped him from beating the shit out of him."

I felt my stomach drop. What? I shook my head slightly. Maybe I heard wrong.

"Each time he doesn't make enough money, Jason makes him pay for it. Meaning, Everett gets Beat up." I felt my heart lurch. She had to be kidding, right?. She stared down at the carpet, and finally looked back up at me. "And not just with fists either. Baseball bats, brass knuckles, chains, and recently he's been branded." Her face showed disgust.

I looked at her with horror written all over my face. Oh, god. I felt my breathing pick up.

"Oh, god, you're pregnant, I shouldn't' be telling you this. I'm sorry." She reached out to take a hold of one of my hands that were in my lap, be she thought against it, since she put hers back on her lap.

I shook my head. "Then why did you trick him."

"Hey! I didn't know that Jason would be following me, and besides I had no idea who Everett was at the time. All I wanted to do was start fresh. But look where the hell I am." She gestured to the room with his hands. "Back where I started." She whispered.

"You didn't, know." I whispered.

"No, otherwise I would have stayed away. From both of you."

An awkward silence fell between us.

"Did you use to date Jared?" I asked, out of the blue.

She sighed. "I did. Even though everyone had their opinion of him, he was the most amazing person ever. It might be hard to believe, but he was. He wouldn't' hurt anyone unless you messed with his money, or drugs."

"But Miles broth-"

"Took a large some of weed. He stole it, when he quit dealing, and that's why they beat the crap out of him. I guess he didn't learn his lesson, because he did it again, and so ... I guess you know what happened."

"Does Miles know?"

"Yeah, it was a shock for him, but I think it sunk in by now." She nodded. "I don't know where those two went to anyway."

"Can I leave?" I whispered.

She looked down at me. "I'm sorry. I really wish I could let you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Why?"

She sighed. "Because, Michelle. You're here so Everett get's motivated again to deal, to pay off his debt." She rubbed his temple with her index fingers. "The faster he pays it off, the sooner we can all get back to our lives."

I gasped slightly. He was dealing again.

"I told Jason, over, and over again that you didn't need to be here. But does he ever listen to me, no." She was talking more to herself now.

"I-" she cut me off.

"And I know he feels bad deep down, because he didn't know you were pregnant."

"Is he gay?" It slipped from my tongue.

He stared down at me in shock. "Uh, " she looked away, and finally let out a laugh.

Is that a 'no' then?

"That was my first thought of him." She looked back at me. "But no, not gay, I would say bi."

I nodded my head.

"I guess I should just come out with it. He has a crush on him."

"What?"

"Yeah." she laughed. "Huge crush on Everett, but he won't admit it to himself."

I eyed her... why was I even talking to her. I inwardly sighed. "Are you serious?"

"No. I'm not. I sorry." She laughed.

I sighed, and rubbed my temples with the palm of my hands. "Look, I'm confused. Tell me the real story about all this, " I gestured in the air at nothing in particular. "mess."

Now it was her turn to sigh. "Okay, listen closely, because I might not get time to explain it again."

"'kay." I nodded. I knew the whole story, I just wanted her to keep talking, because listening to her talk, kind of calmed my nerves.

"Jared found out about Everett's-" She began, but suddenly stopped as if she heard something.

I felt my stomach lurch, when I heard the door open. "I have a surprise for you Everett." Jason's voice echoed. A hint of amusement was laced through his words.

I noticed Everett quickly as he stepped through the front door way. His broad shoulders, his tan skin that had purple-ish, black, and yellow spots throughout his arms, and I didn't want to know where else those were. I saw Everett turn around, and his eyes quickly widened when his gaze landed on me.

He spun around quickly to face Jason. "You fucking promised not to bring her here."

"Well, I guess I lied." Jason pushed passed him, and came to sit down next to me. I heard him mumble something else, that I didn't quite pick up.

But at that one quick glance of Everett I notice he had a black eye that was almost healed, there was only a tint of discoloration left. There was a cut on his lips- I shook my head. Oh god, I whispered. For six weeks he had to put up with God knows what. And who knows how longs that's been going on.

"Everett." I whispered. His head snapped toward me. His eyes showing concern, and a flash of something else.

Jason stood up. "Alright, come on Amy. I believe you owe me something." He wagged his eyebrows, as he slapped her ass.

Jason walked off down some hall, and Amy turned to me. "See what I mean. He has a soft spot for you." she whispered. "He's giving you some freedom." She patted my shoulder, and gave Everett a small smile, before walking off down the same hall Jason went.

As soon as they were out of sight. I couldn't help the tears that slide down my cheeks. "Everett." I whispered out, as best I could.

Everett was in front of me in seconds. He grabbed my face. "Did he do anything to you? Did he touch you? Hit you?" He turned my face from side to side.

I shook my head, swatted his hands away, and grabbed his face. "Oh, God." I forced out, as I took in his face. Bruises everywhere. Both cheeks, on his jaw, I was afraid to look anywhere else, of fear I might upchuck on the carpet. A soft cry left my lips.

"Shh, hey, look I'm fine." he smiled, and pulled me into a hug embrace. I was lucky that my stomach was barely noticeable. Everett would have just thought I've been eating healthy or something.

I sobbed into his shirt, until I heard a door opened down the hall, and a half naked Jason appeared in it. "Hey, either shut up, or I'll do you instead."

Everett embrace tighten. "Fuck off, man."

I saw Jason smirk at me. He made a sexual gesture to the front of his hips, pretending to be holding someone else's hips, as he thrusted his hips forward. "I might not hurt you, and you might actually like it, you never know until you try."

"I said, fuck off." Everett's voice was hard, Jason shrugged and walked away.

I felt Everett relax as soon as he heard a door close. "He scares me." I murmured into his shirt.

"He won't hurt you." I felt Everett kiss my forehead. He sat down on the couch, and pulled me down with him, holding me tight, as if I was a figment of his imagination.

I groaned, at the sounds that were being made down the hall. It was good I wasn't gagging yet. I buried my head in the crook of Everett's arm, and he seemed to know what my problem was, so he started to hum a tune, as his lips grazed my forehead, then my temple, then my cheek, down to my jaw, and then back up again, before letting his lips graze mine. I noticed he hasn't kissed me yet. Those full on loving kissed that I loved from him.

I looked up at him, to see him staring down at me. A soft smile on his lips, and his eyes were sincere, as if something happened here, and he wasn't telling me. As if something important happened.

I leaned towards his lips, but to my surprise he turned his head, and my lips landed on his cheek. I pulled back, and stared at him. "What?" I whispered.

He looked down at me, as if he was memorizing my face. "Nothing." I just barely heard him.

I pulled away more to where my left side of my body, that was pressed against his chest, was no longer feeling his warm body. "No, there is something wrong. I know you, I can tell."

He ran a hand through his hair. "Michelle, I thought that if I left, you'd ... you'd move on, or something." He whispered.

"What?" How could he think that? I've been worried sick for so, many weeks...

"Michelle-" But he soon shut up, as police sirens were heard.

Jason came running down the hall, with only pants on. "Those fucking assholes." He spat out. "Where the hell are Miles, and Riley!" he yelled at us.

I felt Everett shrugged, and I was soon torn off Everett lap. I screamed, and tried my hardest to pull away. But I soon felt something cold pressed against my temple.

Everett's eyes widened. "I don't fuckin' know man!" Panic in his voice.

"God damn it!" Jason yelled, and shoved me towards Everett, who soon had me in his arms again.

"Hey! Don't shove her!" Amy yelled. I looked at her with wide eyes.

Jason looked up at me, and a flash of sorry crossed his eyes. But it was soon gone.

I looked at Jason would was looking at his phone. " Did those fucking assholes rat me out." he growled, and grabbed his keys. "Get the fuck in the car now!" He yelled to all of us, even Amy, who pulled on her shirt.

Soon the sirens passed, and it was quiet.

The tension in the air was sickening.

But finally Jason let out a huge sigh, and bent over slightly. "Everett, I need you to find out where those shits went to." He stood back up, and grabbed Amy's wrist. "And by the way, you have until the end of this month to pay off you debt," he said, as he started walking away down the hall. "That's one, and a half weeks left. If you don't your ass is mine."

"Was that some kind of perverted innuendo?" I turned to the front door to see Riley walking in with a smile on his face, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

I looked back at Jason to see a pint tint on his cheeks. I gasped slightly. "You are gay." It was only meant for me to hear, but Everett, and Jason seem to have heard since they were closest to me.

Everett started chuckling lightly, and put his chin on my shoulder. Jason on the other hand stared at me, and soon grabbed my arm yanking me towards him.

"I'm not fucking gay." He whispered harshly to me.

I nodded, trying not to wince from the pain on my arm. "No judgment."

He sighed again, and released my arm. "Everett, you have work to do," Everett nodded, and started towards the front door, "and you two just shut up." He pointed to Riley, and Miles. "I need to talk to Michelle, alone." Jason's hand soon found my wrist, and he started pulling me down the hall.

Panic rose throughout my body. I soon heard foot steps from behind me, and I was soon in Everett's arms once again. "Like hell."

I looked at Jason to see him smirking. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." Everett spat out.

"Did you tell her," he gestured to me with his hand, "that you reconnected with a special someone." He raised one of his eyebrows.

I shifted my gazed to Everett, who glared at Jason. "Fuck off." Everett grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards him, but I snatched my hand back, causing Everett to look down at me in shock.

"Ah, so you haven't." Jason clicked his tongue, and shook his head slightly. "Bad boyfriend award."

"We're not even together!" Everett snapped.

Oh. My. God. My whole illusion of Everett, the baby, and me having a happy family just shattered. In seconds.

Everett snapped his head down. "Michelle I-" he reached towards me.

I shook my head, and took a step towards Jason. "Like I said." I saw Jason put a hand in front of me, palm facing up. I hesitantly raised my hand slowly.

"I love you," Everett murmured. "but I know, you know I'm not right for you."

"How do you know that?" I whispered.

Everett gestured to the room with his hands. "Look where you are Michelle. You got kidnapped because of me. You miscarried because of me. Your hearts been broken because of me. Don't you see Michelle, I'm no good for you!"

I flinched at his anger.

"Alright calm down Hulk." Jason's voice was calm. I wonder how he kept his emotions in check. "You can speak to her, once you get done with your shift."

Everett was looking down at the carpet, as he ran a hand through his hair. And finally sighed, before walking to the front down, hand on the door knob. He looked at my one last time over his shoulder before he left.

"Dick move." Miles muttered.

"She has a right to know." Jason answered. "People don't like being lied to."

He was right about that. I absolutely hated lying. Especially being lied to, right in my face.

"Alright, well I'm going shopping." Amy clapped her hands, and bounded out the door.

"We'll just stay here, I guess." Both Miles, and Riley muttered.

"Come." Jason whispered.

I turned towards him to see him walking down the hall, and towards the door he came out of earlier. I took a deep sighed, and closed my eyes, trying to keep my cool.

Let's do this. I opened my eyes, and went down the hallway.

All I knew about this guy.

Was that he was fucking bipolar.

_________________________________________________________

A/N:

And to all my True Blood fans... I think this is the best season yet! :D

COMMENT! 

VOTE! 

Fan! 

Add my story even! 

I <3 each of you that do!

<3Stephanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 480 31
Jamie Miller is an average trouble maker at school, a liar, and she's the kind of girl that gets the guys but she don't want them. Not snobby, just h...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...
3.5M 72.5K 36
At age 16, Alex's heart was broken severely by the only boy she felt loved her. Now she's back and he left an everlasting change. She's dropped the g...
39K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...