Don't |Bryson Tiller| #Wattys...

By arionce_x

"So why are you still with him? Don't you love me?" "Of course I do. But I can't be with you Bryson." She sai... More

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
outro.

intro.

2.8K 103 9
By arionce_x

"Get out of my face Kylie." He said, pushing me away. I got right back in his face.

"What are you gonna do about it pussy nigga?" I yelled, punching him in his chest.

I automatically regretted doing that because he pulled his hand back and socked me right in the jaw, causing me to fall back. Tears fell from my eyes as he sent blows to my face and body repeatedly.

"August stop! Please, you're hurting me!" I cried. He stopped and walked out, leaving me here.

I curled up into a ball and cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading alot of Bryson stories and they've given me some inspriration to write a new story. However, this style of writing isn't really what I'm used to so a few tips and helpful comments are greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...