Ease and Hardship

Od nads123

Living in America it's not easy to find a good muslim man, but we find them somehow Alhamdulilah. Finding the... Viac

Prologue
Marwan
Mahmood
Ala'a
Ahmed
Sami
Ahmed continued
The Seven Doctors
Rami
Sayed
Eyad
Abdullah
Radwan
Kareem
Salem
Dani
Laith
Chad
Mustafa
Adam
Luay
Salman
Musa
Adnan
Jihad
Sa'ad
Luay (Part 2)
Obadah

Eyad (#2)

135 21 6
Od nads123

My family has been really close to Eyad's family for about the past 10 years. So I know Eyad on a personal level. He is MashAllah very religious and puts Islam as his number one priority, he is a business man, around the age of 21-23, and he is moving to the UAE soon for his job. My dad came to me giving him as an option for me and while I admire him and respect him so much, I am not at all attracted to him. I feel very shallow for saying that but I want to be at least a little attracted to my husband. I wish so badly that I was attracted to him but I can't force it. However that is not the only reason, I also do not wish to live in the UAE, he doesn't have a beard, and his mom doesn't really like me.

May Allah forgive me if I rejected him wrongly.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
15.3K 1.6K 82
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
148K 6.4K 41
"You know Aamir, I am not capable of being a good wife. You know that I won't be able to perform duties of a wife than why you keep sending marriage...