"Boyfrenemies"

By teambroflovski

You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But su... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven: end
New Story!

eighteen

15.9K 547 468
By teambroflovski

TWEEK'S POV

I sat at the dinner table and all you could hear were the forks chiming against the plates.

It felt like I was alone with my thoughts and nothing couldn't keep my mind off of Craig.

It's weird.

Isn't there something I'm suppose to ask my parents...?

Oh yeah the sleepover!

"M-Mom and Dad...c-can I go to a s-sleepover--"

"No," My mom said simply not even letting me finish.

I sat there wide eyed and I looked at my Dad for some back up but he just shrugged and kept eating his corn.

"M-Mom--you didn't l-let me finish--"

"I know, I was saving time. You know how I feel about sleepovers, Tweek--"

"But i-it's at C-Craig's house! You know h-his parents! There's also g-going to be another boy c-coming too," I plead.

"I already said no, Tweek Tweak. And no means no. Conversation over--"

"Y-You can't possibly think it's g-going to happen a-again," I say narrowing my eyes.

She drops her forks and looks directly at me, "We will never speak of that time again, do you understand?"

"B-But Mom, it's n-not going t-to happen again!" I try to convince her.

"Yeah hon, you have to let go of the past, that's why we moved to this quiet town in the first place--"

"I'm not going to discuss this any longer," she says standing up, her eyes are tearing up, "If you're done hand me your plates."

I just looked at Dad and he gave her his plate.

"Tweek?" She says gesturing me to give her my plate.

I look down and hand it to her and she walks into the kitchen.

I sit back shaking.

"You know Tweek," My Dad says, "That was a dark moment in your mother's life. She just cares about you a lot--"

"I-If she cared about m-me," I say standing up, "S-She'd stop treating m-me like I'm five!"

"She loves you," My Dad says.

I just stare at him and then slowly walk up to my room, "Right."

CRAIG'S POV

"Sleepover at my house on Friday, you comin?" I tell Token.

"Obviously, that's my parent's 'rich people gathering' and they want me out of the house," He scoffs.

"Cool. I think Tweek is coming too," I say.

Token raises his eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah," I say, "He's a spaz but he's really cool, trust me."

"Alright," He says.

I spot Tweek at his locker, "Look I'll show you come on."

I walk over to him and say, "TWICTHES."

He jumps, "C-Craig--AH! What the f-fuck."

"Tweek you know Token right? I don't think you two have officially met," I say grabbing Token's hand to Tweek's and making them shake hands.

"You're making this gay," Token says to me, "Nice to 'officially' meet you, Tweek."

Tweek just nods, "Y-You too."

"So are you coming to my sleepover on Friday?" I remind him again, I hope he didn't forget.

"O-Oh yeah," He says fiddling with his fingers.

"So can you go or not?" I ask.

He hesitates and then says, "Y-Yes."

"Really? Awesome," I say.

He just smiles weakly.

"Look! Clyde's back," Token says and I turn around.

Clyde was "suspended" for a few days for bullying but the witch of the west wicked made her appearance back right?

I mean the wicked witch of the west, fuck.

OR WHATEVER IT IS I GIVE UP!

"Great," I say sarcastically.

He walks by us with Bebe, holding her hand and he looks directly at me.

"So glad you came back," I say to him.

"Fuck off," He says not even looking back.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

What were some of your favorite presents that you've received?

I GOT AN ATTACK ON TITAN POSTER IM SO HAPPY OML

-Brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 358 28
The Tweaks had to move again and Tweek just hoped this was finally gonna be home. This is a journey through Tweek's school year, while Craig just did...
128K 2.6K 36
{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's moved to denver for the family business. bu...
23.5K 559 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
57K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...