A Greek God Kidnapped Me

By katecakemocka

"Being kidnapped once is just crazy, but being kidnapped twice. Crazy would be an understatement." Ivory Chan... More

✨MUST READ ✨
A Greek God Kidnapped Me
Chapter 1- Welcome to Paradise
Chapter 2- People in Paradise
Chapter 3- The Wolf
Chapter 4- Half Human. Half Wolf
Chapter 5- The Chase
Chapter 6- I'm no Damsel in Distress
Chapter 7- The Wolf Whisperer
Chapter 8- Nikola
Chapter 9- Eat your words
Chapter 10- Meet Zachiere and Garied... Also Mr. Alpha
Chapter 11- Save me
Chapter 12- A possessive Alpha
Chapter 13- The bite
Chapter 14- The mystery unfolds
Chapter 15- Alpha of the Shadow Knights
Chapter 16- The Questions
Chapter 17- The Escape
Chapter 18- He
Chapter 19- Found Her
Chapter 20- Lost Stars
Chapter 21- Canter
Chapter 22- Bang. Bang. You Stole My Heart
Chapter 23- Dont Let Go
Chapter 24- The Boyfriend
Chapter 25- The Need
Chapter 26- My Heart. My Soul
Chapter 27- The Plot Twist
Chapter 28- The Heart Break
Chapter 29- The Plot Thickens
Chapter 30- Forever
Chapter 32- War of the Alphas
Chapter 33- Black Magic
Chapter 34 - The Broken

Chapter 31- The Cabin

8.7K 280 54
By katecakemocka

Chapter 31- The Cabin

Annnnd I'm bacccckkk!! Woah! Its been so long since my last update and just wow!

Hope you enjoy this new update :)

Nikola's beautiful green eyes were in a battle. At times it shifts into a stormy green and the next second it turns black, I couldn't read his emotion except for one that was dominant in his eyes; lust.

Pure lust was written all over his face and I could feel myself heating up. I wanted him.

I wanted him bad.

"Ivory," Nikola's voice was hoarse, deep and husky. It made all my insides melt into nothingness. "My sweet Ivory, you do know what your asking for, right?" Nikola's hand found its way into my hair and he tangles them together. I shifted in Nikola's lap, which was a feat for we were confined in his super small sports car, and Nikola lets out a strangled growl.

I lean impossibly closer to his face, his breath was mingling with mine and our nose were touching. "I know what I'm asking, question is do you know what you want?" Nikola growls at my question and without another thought smashes his lips into mine.

Fire.

Thats how felt right this moment. I was on fire. His lips were fire and I was burning up. The hands that were on my hair tighten and my hands found its way to his beautiful face, cupping them I bite his lower lip asking for entrance.

Nikola groans and pulls away from our heated kiss.

"Isn't it obvious Agape Mou?" He snarls, his breath ragged and his chest heaving. "I" he kisses my right cheek. "Want" my left cheek. "You" my right eye. "So" my left eye. "Fucking" my chin. "Much!" My eyes widen in shock, pain and pleasure at the same time.

Nikola had swooped down my neck and bite my mark. His mark. The sudden intursion made me gasp at the same time moan.

"Nikola." I gasp out. I push his face harder into my neck, I want him to bite me harder, mark me as his forever.

"Yes?" He mumbles against my neck.

"Please," I plead, not knowing what I truly wanted right now. Not when my mind is in a puddle and my emotions going haywire.

Nikola pushes his face away from my neck and looks at me. His eyes were'nt in a battle anymore. I can clearly see what he wanted. He wanted me.

I could see blood dripping off his mouth, if I haven't known his true form, I would have thought that he was a vampire.

"I know baby." Nikola smooths my what I assume to be messy hair and kisses me softly in the lips. "Have I told you how much I love you?" He grins at me crookedly and just by seeing that smile made me dizzy with lust.

Tapping my finger playfully at my chin I shake my head no. "Nope, cant remember a time you said those words to me."

"Well, I love you so much my beautiful mate." His crooked grin was long gone and was replaced with the most beatiful smile I have ever seen. "I'm so in love with you that I'm going to make love you right now." At his words my eyes widen.

"Wait!" I shriek. "Like right now?" He nods head. "You gotta be kidding me, I'm not losing my virginity in a freakin car!" At that statement Nikola burst into a fit of laughter.

"I love you so much."

🏃💓💓💓💃 (Read at your own risk! It will contain mature content!!! You have been warned mwahahahah enjoy!)

"Where are we going?" I ask for the fifth time since Nikola place me back to the passenger seat and drove off to god knows where. And as usual his answer was the same.

"Some where." And then he'd smirk at my frustrations. I dont know why I'm so frustrated right now, my body is so damn confusing! I mean I was fine and all when the car was still parked and I was in his lap, but the second I lost skin contact I became a raging bitch who wanted nothing but to kill something.

"Baby," Nikola calls out to me.

"What!" I snap back at him. See? I'm a raging bitch right now.

"To answer why your so angry at everything," he emphaizes the last word while rolling his eyes. "Is because you're sexually frustrated. Your body is seeking for something. Someone." His eyes twinkle at that thought and I just wanted to strangle him.

So he's finding my pain to be amusing! Well lets see how you'll react to this almighty Alpha.

"Huh? So my body is seeking for company." I tap my chin thoughtfully. "I think I know the right person who will satisfy this weird craving," A smirk was slowly worming its way to his face and I couldnt wait to wipe it off his face. "Got a phone? I think Chris can do the job." I wanted to burst out laughing with how fast Nikola's face fell.

He lets out a snarl and his grip on the steering wheel tighten. His head whips so fast towards my direction, I swear I heard a crack.

"Hey! Eyes on the fucking road!" I scream at him. Is he crazy? Does he think that he owns another pair of eyes on the side of his fucking head? Oh my god, I'm in love with a fucking psycho! "Do you want us to get killed?" I grip the dashboard when Nikola suddenly swerves to the other lane. Holy shit! I'm going to die because of this fucking psycho!

"Yes, if it means you and Chris get under the sheets and fuck the whole night." He growls out. His eyes were still on me and they were glowing with fury and jealousy.

"It was meant to be a joke you fucktard! The day me and Chris fuck will be the day my vagina falls off and suddenly burst into flames!" I was now very aware of a car speeding towards our direction. "Now take your eyes off of me and glue them towards the fucking road!" And with that said Nikola removes his heavy gaze on me and looks at the road.

Nikola smoothly drives us back to the right lane. "Don't ever joke about that shit again."

"Jeez, sometimes I question myself if I did the right choice and love you." I mutter to myself, but I'm pretty sure he heard it.

I could see Nikola rolling his eyes at me. The car suddenly jerks left and we were now entering the woods. The trees were so big that it almost covered the suns light, there were bushes everywhere, luckily there was a path for a car to pass.

I was about to ask him what we were doing here and I could see a cabin up ahead of us. And I tell you, the cabin was breathtaking.

Surrounded by the trees its color of pearly white shined, it was only one storey and had a swing set on the front porch. The windows were big and beautiful red satin curtains were draped inside.

"Wow," I breath out. I was at lost of words. I have never seen anything this beautiful, well except for the man beside me. "Who lives here?" I ask Nikola.

"Me." He answers. Suddenly the car stops and automatically my hand found its way towards to the door handle. Opening the door I step out from the car and take in the the beauty that surrounds me. Suddenly, two strong arms found its way towards my hips. "Do you like it?"

"No, I love it." I lean into his touch and snuggle deeper into his embrace. "What are we doing here?" I turn around in his embrace and face him.

"This is where we make love, Ivory." At his words I could feel my face heating up. He leans down to my ears and whisper. "I cant wait to eat you up my beautiful mate." I could feel my insides heating up lust. Oh god, this man is hotter than the sun.

Suddenly feeling bold I whisper back to him.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I bite my lip. "Eat me already." Without hesatation, Nikola smashes his lips on mine and I kiss him back with the same force. Nikola's hand were snaking towards my ass and he lifts me up. My legs instantly wraps themselves on his strong waist.

Nikola pulls away and dives his mouth on my neck where he leaves love bites here and there.

"Mmm," I moan out, his mouth could do wonders. Nikola starts to move his legs, he was walking towards the house.

Well shit. I completely forgot we were outside. In the wilderness. And we were just getting funky. And here I was complaining about lossing my virginity in a car.

My train of thought was conpletely cut off when Nikola smashes his lips into mine and literally shove his tongue inside my mouth. I quickly responded to his heated kiss and my hands found its way towards inky black hair, I kept pulling and tugging at his hair and in return Nikola squeezes my ass hard.

The door being kicked was the only thing I heard while I continue to devour Nikola's delicious mouth. He could be my new favourite dessert.

My lower body suddenly starts to grind against his groin and Nikola grip his lips away from mine.

"Do that again and you'll lose your viriginity here on the floor or the wall or the kitchen counter." He growls out. Not taking heed to his words I grip the ends of his shirt and pull it off his head. He did not protest. Fuck, his body is too damn gorgeous! Beautiful pecs and abs! And a gorgeous tan!

I swoop down and lick his exposed neck. "You talk too much." I whisper agaisnt his skin then I sunk my teeth on his neck biting him and at the same time sucking his skin. Letting go with a pop I look at my master piece. He looks good with my love and teeth bite.

"Suit it yourself," Nikola's eyes darken a shade his canines enlogated. "Talk less and do more." In an instant my shirt was rip off my body. His eyes were feasting on every inch of exposed skin. Like he was memorizing everything there is to know about my body. "You are so beautiul, Agape Mou. My dreams of you couldn't hold a candle to what I'm seeing right now." His hand grips the back of my head and then kisses me hard, his tongue was diving inside my mouth and I tried battling his with mine but I lost.

Nikola was now walking towards a door which I presume to be the bedroom. "Nikola," I breath out. I was desprate, desprate for something. He open the door and upon hearing me calling his name out, Nikola unclasp my bra and throws it at the side. Suddenly I felt consious and covered my boobs.

"No!" Nikola drops me on the huge bed and rips away my arms off my chest. "You should never hide yourself from me. Ever!" His eyes then landed on my breast and it turned a shade darker. It was the darkest I've ever seen. "So beautiful."

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Nikola drops on his knees and slowly he unbutton my jeans. "I love you so much! I have been waiting for this moment since I first laid eyes on you." Sliding off my jeans his eyes were trained on my white panty. I squirm and felt something wet dripping off my- uh you know. He takes a deep breath and growls out. "So responsive, I love you." Finally my jeans were off and without warning me Nikola dips his face towards my hoha.

"Ah!" I gasp out in pleasure. He wasnt even touching me skin to skin yet I could feel myself almost bursting with pleasure. Nikola runs his finger on my opening and within a second my panty was off and I was bare in front of him.

"I'm gonna eat you now, baby." I wasn't even given the chance to respond for Nikola's tongue was inside me, licking me, eating me.

"Oh my god!" I gasp out. My hands found its way towards his hair and I grip it harder at the same time I push his head deeper into my core.

Nikola was lapping on my core like a starved dog and I was like a mewling cat.

"Ah! Yes... Mmm." My body arch off the bed and my toes curls in pleasure. "Nikola, yes baby! I'm- i'm.." Nikola's tongue was unmerciful against my core and his nose was bumping on my clit.

"Cum baby. Cum for me." I close my eyes and with those command I felt myself bursting from the seams. Wow. My first orgasm.

I was breathing heavily now and my body wa covered with sweat. Opening my eyes I look at Nikola to see him hovering above me his eyes were gleaming with pride and lust.

"That was magical." I rasp out.

"Oh baby. That was just the beginning of what magical is supposed to be." He smirks at me. I reach my hands out towards him and instantly his head lowers down towards me.

Our lips found their way towards each other and thus commence another round of a hot and heavy make out session.

Nikola's hand grasp my boob and he squeezes it softly at first then his thumb and index finger squeezes my nipple making it turn hard. My body arch towards his hand.

Wanting to return the favor, my hands slides down towards his body and find its way towards his button. I hastly unbutton them and push them off his hips. Nikola helped me with this hard task and in a matter of seconds Nikola was only in his boxers showing his really huge member.

I was about to ask him how the fuck would the thing fit in when suddenly two fingers plunge inside my wet core.

"Fuck!" I gasp out in pleasure. I look up and glare at Nikola when I saw that his eyes were train on his hand inside of me.

"You are so tight baby." Nikola whispers. "We have to do something so that I could fit in you."

"What do you suggest then?" I grip on his shoulders when his fingers move inside me slowly.

"This." He then swoops down and swallows my right boob into his mouth while his fingers moves faster inside me. I could feel myself clenching around his fingers but that didnt deter him, it encoureged him to move faster.

"Oh... My... God!" I gasp out. My fingers were now scratching his back, I'm pretty sure I left scratch mark on them. Nikola's fingers were going faster and his thumb was rubbing my clit. "More... I need... More.." Just when I'm about to climax, Nikola withdrew his finger.

What the fuck?

"Nikola!" I whimper out. But then he did something that made me climax right then and there. He sucked his finger that was dripping with cum. "Oh.. Wow." He lets go with a pop.

"Now you're ready, Ivory." Nikola proceeds to take off his boxers while his eyes stays on mine. When it was fully off, my eyes wanders down to see that he was ready for action.

Now I'm afraid . "You sure it will fit?" I gulp down my anxiety.

"It will, you'll stretch baby." Nikola leans away from and I sit up. Oh my god! It was standing at attention. Its so big! Now that I have a good view on it I could see how monstrous it is. "We can stop if you want to, Ivory." Hearing him said that made me snap my head towards him.

Did I want to stop?

No. I made him wait far too long for this and I'm not cruel enough to stop this. I love him and he loves me. Thats the only assurance I need.

"Come here." I call out to him. He was in front of me in an instant. "I want you." I kiss him and bring him down towards me. My legs wrap itself on his waist and I could feel him poking at my entrance. He was slowly pushes inside of me when I remember something. "Wait!" I push my pelvic away from his. "Condom." I said.

Nikola laughs at this and kisses me slowly. "No need baby. Since its our first mating, you wont fall pregnant."

"You sure?" I ask supiciously.

"Positive." And with that he crushes his lips into mine and slowly his length was inching inside of me.

"Ahh!" I moan out when half of his lenght was in and without another thougt he slams inside of me with so much force that my body jerk towards he headboard.

Fucking hell. It fucking hurts everywhere. Liquid starts to drip off my core and I knew that he just broke through my barriers.

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't stop myself." Nodding my head at his apology and kiss his lips softly.

Nikola stilled inside of me, he was waiting for me to get accoustmed with his size. Slowly the pain ebb away and I nod my head at him to move.

My god, him moving inside of me was breathtaking. Nothing was much more beautiful than this moment with him.

"Nikola," He was moving so slow inside of him and slowly I wanted more. I wanted fast. "Faster, please." And he complied. His movements were much more faster and I was meeting him with every thrust.

"Yes... Baby..." I moan out loud. The only sounds were him and I thrusting, our breaths and moan mingling andyhe bed creaking.

"Ivory," Nikola growls out and his grip on my waist tighten. "I'm going to cum." I nod my head understanding what he meant.

So I push him into a seating position and I straddle him. I start to bounce up an down while Nikola hold my ass helping me bounce. I arch my back feeling another orgasm coming.

"Thats it baby." And then I let go. I let out a scream not because I just orgasm but because Nikola had bitten my neck, to mark me as forever his. And then he came.

"I love you so much!" I scream out loud to him and bite his neck, making my own mark on him. Though it would vanish in a couple of days, I still wanted to mark him.

"I love you too, baby." He growls out and hugs me tightly. "Finally, you are mine. Forever." And I just smile. Not freak out and scream and be a drama queen. I just fucking smile because now I understood. I was his from the very beginning and he was mine.

I never ever want to part with this man.

The End

🐶🐶🐶

Just kidding!! Hahahahaha. There is still a bumpy road ahead of them!!

Hope you this makes up with my disapperance!!! And I'm so sorry with the shitty sex scene! Never done one hehehhe.

Tell me what yoy think!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA----- katecakeabad

Till next time!

🎀kate🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
28.6M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
433K 12.7K 28
(Warning: I wrote this book when I was very young and I don't have the time nor the lack of self worth to go through and edit this all, haha. It's no...
37.3K 1.2K 31
Drake, a man with blazing blue eyes. Silas, a man with breathtaking green eyes. Hunter, a man with astonishing hazel eyes. All three of them, with ab...