The cursed Shadow (AaronxJewe...

נכתב על ידי Lovergirl20000

Jewel was a girl who became an assassin.One day she got hungry and left hunting.While on her hunt she got tra... עוד

My secret

Pheanix Drop

10 0 0
נכתב על ידי Lovergirl20000

Jewels pov

I grabbed my lucky arrow and left running out the nether with my red cloak flying behind me.I ran into the forest as fast as I could and climbed up a tree.I looked out and spotted a village.I jumped of the tree and walked while I put my lucky arrow in my secret pocket behind me.

"Who's goes there!"Yelled a voice when I got to the gates of the village.

"..uh..Rachel!"I yelled back lying to the guard pointing a bow and arrow at me.

"We're you from,Rachel?"

"Um I'm from Okasis they tortured me and killed my family and I got a chance to run away"I lied except for my family part.I was the only one who survived.

"Come in"The males guard said and opened the gates.I walked in to see a broken village.Why are they guarding such a place?

"I'm Dante,the lords guard"Dante said.

"Greetings,Dante"I said.

"Let me lead you to the safe hold"He said and locked the gates.I nodded as he led the way.

"Open the gates Laurence!"He said.So the guy with orange tail and ears is Laurence.

"And who's the girl"He said and opened the gaits.

"She claims to be Rachel and her family was killed in Okasis and she was tortured"He said as we entered the safe hold.

"Hmph"'Laurence said.

"It's true I have the whips and scars to proove it"I said.Those were for not listing or for talk back when I was in the nether.

"Enough where's Lord Levin?"Asked Dante.

"He is at the docs with Aphmau.

"Ok thanks Laurence"He said and waved.We walked to the docs to see a blonde male with a black haired female.

"Lord levin this is Rachel and she claims her family dead and she was tortured in Okasis"He said.

"Okasis still stands?"Asked the girl with black hair and hazel eyes.

"It does we're have you been all these years if you haven't heard from Okasis"I said to the female.

"Dante your excused.So Rachel are you passing threw or?.."Lord levin asked.

"Yes I'm passing threw I just need a place to stay for a few days and I will be going in a week or tomorrow if you would like"I said.

"No no it's ok you could stay as long as you want Rachel.This is my mother Aphmau"He introduced.

"Isn't she a l-"

"She was I the lady Irene dimension for 15 years or she would say 15 minutes"He said pausing me.

"That explains why she is young and beautiful"I said and smiled underneath my mask.

"Thank you Rachel"She said.I hate that name so much!

"Well I will go and climb that tree and see if there's a land near by"I said and lecft without about a word.I climbed the tree and noticed it was a base at the top.I shrugged and continued to climb.

I noticed a guy with a red mask that covers his eyes and a black hood along with a black jacket that is not zipped up.He had no shirt so it showed his abs.I noticed he was looking in my direction.I gasped and climbed up since he started running were I am with his obsidian sword.I climbed up until the branches were to skinny to climb.

"Wait!!"I said holding my hand up.

"Who are you!"He said ready to strike as he slowly comes closer.

"Jew-Rachel!Im just passing threw Lord Levin knows I'm here!"I said with wide eyes as the sword touches my leg.

"If I te-"He paused while we both hear a crack from the branch we were on.

"Cya!"I said and jumped up to the branch Above me.

"Uh oh"He mumbled under his breath as the branch broke and fell.I laughed as he looked up at me.

"Think fast and don't you won't get hurt"I said and smiled underneath my mask.

"Hmph"He said.I climbed a little more and admire the view.The ocean was beautiful plus the ocean breeze.I heard someone climbing as I looked down.The same guy that fell and that almost hurt me.

"It's nice huh"He said and sat next to me.

"And you are?"I asked.

"Aaron"He responded.

"It's nice to meet you Aaron"I said.

"Sorry I tried to attack you I thought you were a assassin"He chuckled.

"Well I wa-"I paused and covered my mouth that already had a mask.

"Wait you are one aren't you"He said suspiciously.

"I was!But not anymore!"I yelled.

"So I could trust you right?"He said putting a hand on his swords handle.

"N-yes I'm not an awful person like Zane"I said.

"Well ok but I better go,cya"He said and left climbing down a the tree we were on.I started humming my mom sang to me when I was younger.I wiped away a tear and grabbed my dagger.I sharpened it while sitting on the branch.A huge bomb sound like made the world shake.I dropped my dagger and landed in the ground while I fell but luckily grabbed a branch to hold on to.

"Help!"I yelled losing grip on the branch I was holding on.I saw Aaron guy crawling on the branch I was loosing grip on.

"Grab my hand!"He yelled holding his hand out.I grabbed it with my left hand as he lifted me up.

"Thanks"I said and sat on the branch.

"No problem now let's get of this branch before it breaks"He said feeling the branch.

"Good luck with that!"I said and jumped down to branch to branch.

"Hey wait up!"He yelled doing the same.I giggled and jumped to the ground and grabbed my dagger and put it away in my boot.

"So your fast and smart"He said.

"Yeah"I said.I started sensing a shadow knight near by.I gasped and quickly turn around and grabbed my bow and arrow.

"Stay back!"I yelled getting ready to shoot.

"You stay away!"He yelled.He had cat ears and a tail,a Mef'wa.i laughed at his appearance.I noticed he was charging.I shoot at his green cape as it makes him trip.

"Ha!Looks like know one is gonna take me back"I said.

"What?"Aaron said behind me.

"Aaron,he's a shadow knight he wants to take me back to Okasis"I said.

"Wait how do you know?"said a voice behind me,Aphmau.

"I..um...he....I'm sorry I have to go!"I said while a tear comes down.I start running away until I get to the wall.I gasped to see a familiar face.

"Sasha"I mumbled.

"Well well well,look who we have here"She said evilly from the other side of the gate.

"You can't get me now Sasha"I said.I threw a smoke bomb on the ground as I teleport out of the gates behind her.Instarted to run as I noticed Okasis guards running towards me.

"AH!"I yelled in pain as a spear hits my foot and fall to the ground.I quickly heal my self as a net fell on me.

"HELP!"I yelled.

"There at the other side of the gate 'Jewel''said Zane approaching me.My eyes widened as a sword was about to stab me.I shut my eyes to feel no pain.I open my eyes to see aphmau fitting him of.

"Go!"She yelled.I nodded and took the net off and fought off some Okasis guards and helped a few people.After the war I left into the forest.

---
Hope you guys enjoyed part one of this love story please vote,comment,and follow if not yet and bye!

~Jules

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.1K 247 29
{nog niet klaar} Hai mijn naam is Milou van Heest. Bij het familiefeest wat ik dit jaar organiseer mag iedereen wel iemand mee nemen want waarom niet...
38.3K 784 58
Fenne, 24 jaar heeft na een lang jaar werken, eindelijk vier weken zomervakantie. Als het aan haar ligt, blijft ze haar hele vakantie thuis, waar ze...
195K 2.4K 70
Lisa is het zusje van Raoul en komt hem op een dag weer tegen. Ze hadden elkaar een lange tijd niet gesproken. Lisa ontmoet daarna ook Matthy, een va...
9K 148 14
Hij heeft een hekel aan je, maar je bent de enigste die hem rustig krijgt op momenten dat hij boos is. Hij wil niks van je hebben, maar op het moment...