Finding Maria(Sonamy)

Por XxBoom_LoverxX

(A Book that @Knouge_Lover asked me to finish) After Shadow's death everything went back to normal.Sonic and... Mais

Chapter Two-Can't Escape
Chapter Three-Pretty Little Amy Rose
Chapter Four-What Did I Miss?

Chapter One-Back To Normal?

879 19 2
Por XxBoom_LoverxX

A/N:Hai guys!Are you wondering why I'm doing someone else's story??Well Knouge_Lover has asked me to continue her story and I felt honored ^.^ The first couple chapters will be hers,she sent them to me.

But after these like four chapters,all the writing will be mine.I just want to thank her for letting me continue her story ^.^ It now belongs to meh but she is the mastermind behind these chapters and plot :P I'm just winging it

So anyway vote,comment,and read hope you enjoy this amazing book!Also it is Sonamy ;3 and some other ships!^-^ Enjoy!!!

~*~

The breeze was silent and graceful.It swept through the island like a fish through the ocean.The sun was beaming down on the sea around the island,making it sparkle.The luscious green leaves moved in the breeze,sending soft shuffles throughout the Island.At the outskirts of it all was the famous blue hedgehog with his two tailed fox friend leaning against a palm tree.The two looked at the water just a couple yards away from them.Even though Sonic cringed,Tails chuckled.

"This is really relaxing,"said Tails.

Sonic sighed in content and nodded,"It is...I'll call this island...Me Island."

Tails looked at him baffled,"Really?"

He put his hands behind his back,smiling as the sun's rays hit him.

"Ya..."

They remained silent before Tails started talking again.

"We could actually stay here for a while,maybe camp here tonight,"suggested Tails.

Sonic cracked an eye open,"Sounds cool...until Dr.Eggman cooks something up."

The fox tapped his chin,"Plus Amy's probably looking for us now."

"Huh...Forgot about her...We could pick her up and she could stay on the island with us,"Sonic said.

"Good idea.I'll pick her up in the tornado,"Tails said standing up.

Shaking his head,Sonic stood and stretched.

"I'll get her."

His best friend looked at him curiously,"But you can't go without the tornado."

Sonic smiled and got in a running stance,"Actually I've been practicing something."

Before Tails could question him further,Sonic zipped off into a ball of blue.He flew right over the water,like he was literally running on water.And that was exactly what he was doing.With a deep breath he hovered right over it.Tails watched from a distance with mouth open.Stunned he blinked repeatedly.

"Sonic's full of surprises,"Tails beamed.

************

"SONIC!"

The pink hedgehog's voice rang through Angel Island.She held her mallet up high,ready to strike.The bee designed bots buzzed right to her.With a small battle cry she swung her mallet and hit the robot spot on.Shattering it to a million pieces,Amy Rose got ready to hit another bot.Just as she did so a red echidna slammed his fist right through another insect robot.

"Thanks a lot for bringing some friends Amy!"Knuckles the echidna yelled sarcastically.

Amy growled and continued breaking the bots.

"They followed me!"she protested.

Knuckles stood in front of the massive green emerald protectively before smashing a bee bot.He was determined to protect his prize possession.

"Why are they here anyway?...Wait why are YOU here?"He asked with annoyance.

Amy panted briefly after destroying three more of the insect bots.

"Because!I found something you might find interesting since you're a treasure hunter and all,"she said.

Knuckles breathed in through his nose and ruffled his dreadlocks.

"How did you get up here?"he asked calmly.

Amyl soothed down her usual red dress and pointed behind her.

"I borrowed one of Tail's planes a while back and never gave it back.So I used it to get here,"she explained.

Knuckles questioned further,"When did you learn how to fly a plane?"

"Tails taught me after the incident with Shadow..."

She trailed off and sighed in frustration,"But that besides the point....Look."

Knuckles crossed his arms and tried not to seem interested even though he was leaning in slightly.Amy pulled something bundled in cloth from the satchel that she wore.Unraveling it she showed him a dull lifeless looking crystal shard.Knuckles harrumphed with irritation.

"You had those stupid bots follow you to my island just to show me a piece of rock?"he asked in disbelief.

Amy gritted her teeth and kept her mallet close by.

"It's not a piece of rock!I think that's why those robots were following me.Plus who uses insect shaped robots?"she asked.

It took a moment but his brain clicked,"Dr.Eggman?"

"Exactly.He's after my shard,"stated Amy.

Knuckles scratched his head,"But why did you come to me and not Sonic or Tails?"

"Because I couldn't find them,"she rolled her eyes,"They're probably off doing who knows what."

Knuckles nodded and took the shard from Amy's hand.Rubbing his gloved hand over it he stared at it briefly.His violet eyes formed to slits as he clutched it.Amy saw this and slowly looked up at him worriedly.

"...K-Knuckles?"

In the corner of Amy's eyes she spotted the master emerald glowing.But it wasn't the ordinary bright neon green glow.It was more of a very dull and dirty green that barely shined.Amy looked back at the shard to see it glowing as well.However it had a purple and black aura mist seeping from it.Amy watched in horror as the mist flowed up Knuckle's arm to his body.Soon it engulfed his whole body in the ugly aura.

Amy backed up with wide eyes as Knuckle's pupils turned into hard black slits.Her heart beat rapidly when her breath quickened.She looked back at the master emerald to see the mist seeping from it as well.Knuckles held the shard in his hand while it shook.Amy backed up enough to fall over an uprooted tree root.Falling with an oof,Knuckles heard this and his head snapped in her direction.

His eyes gave off no emotion which caused Amy to hold her breath.Silence filled the island except for the sound of the pulsing from the misty aura.Knuckles,without warning,came charging toward her.Finally Amy caught her voice and screamed with all her might.Reacting fast,she jumped up and made a run for it.

"Knuckles stay away!!!"She screamed in agony,dragging her mallet behind her.

She pushed past vines and tree branches,some sticking her in the legs and ripping the ends of her dress.Amy could hear his distant footsteps which made her heart beat faster.She lifted her mallet and hit down the vines while trying to remember where she parked Tail's plane.All she could remember was that the plane was near a treeless land with a lake near it.Panting,she ran through more tree branches and vines.

Amy heard Knuckles just a few yards behind her.Looking over her shoulder she didn't notice the bush that was in her way.When she looked back she had already hurled into it,falling out on the other side.Amy blew the leaves out from her hair and looked around to see where she was.Gasping,she saw the glistening lake just in front of her.Her heart skipped a best when she saw her plane.With no hesitation she jumped up and ran to the one person plane.

Amy climbed in panting with fear.She strapped herself in,flipped on some switches,and the propellor started to turn.The plane hummed softly before she slipped on a helmet and gripped the two handles that steered the plane.Amy looked around her surroundings,hoping not to find Knuckles.When she didn't she took flight quickly.As Amy picked up speed she felt something thud against the side of the plane.

When she looked to her right she saw a red blur attach it's self to the wing.Terrified,Amy blinked repeatedly and accidentally pulled the handles upward.The plane jerked straight up with the red echidna still attached.Amy flew off the island,except instead of going up she went straight down.She screamed as Knuckles punched a whole through the wing.The propeller slowed and stopped completely.

Amy shrieked with fear as they hurdled toward the ground.Knuckles gritted his teeth and narrowed his emotionless eyes before climbing onto the back of the plane and punching in another hole.

"Stop it stop it!We're going down because of you!!!"Amy screeched.

She could see the clouds disappearing and the ground getting closer.Her head spun as Knuckles kept punching holes into the half destroyed plane.The tail of the plane started to smoke than blew up into flames.Amy continued to scream before squeezing her eyes shut.She heard Knuckles thump around on the remainder of the plane.Amy began to feel nauseous,her stomach forming a knot.Finally she stopped screaming and let the darkness engulf her.The last thing she heard was a quick zoom....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...