In My Eyes - MithRoss

By MakiNishikinooo

Max, the editor at SkyMedia, has been reunited with an old friend, Ross. He wasn't too close to him before, b... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
EDITING
FINISHED EDITING
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
HOLY SHIT
Chapter 17
Apologizes
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ASK ME STUFF
Q&A!
300 FOLLOWERS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
thank you.

Chapter 9

5.7K 208 428
By MakiNishikinooo

AHHH THANKS FOR 200 FOLLOWERS AND 1K READS ON THIS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3

ILL TRY AND DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR 200, LIKE A ONESHOT BOOK OR SOMETHING? ;)

I SHOULD ALSO STOP SAYING THAT I'M GOING TO UPDATE AT A CERTAIN TIME BECAUSE THAT NEVER HAPPENS

THIS IS SO LATE OMG I APOLIGIZE I LOVE YOU ALL

----------------------

-Max's POV-

Staying home sick sucks, especially at a time like this. All I wanted to do was hang out with Ross, but he had to go into work the whole day, leaving me alone in bed with my laptop and a bag of chips.

When Ross arrived to bring me lunch, I had passed out. I must have ate something bad, because my stomach was freaking out. Must be a bug or something.

After Ross left, I went back to sleep. I was probably going to be up all night since I slept the whole day, but who fucking cares.

Finally, I woke up and was feeling a million times better than before. Sadly, Ross wouldn't be home for another few hours. So, I decide to figure out what I'm going to do next.

Were we going to be in a relationship? Stay friends? If we were to be in a relationship, how long would it last? There probably won't be a happy ending, it's not like this is a fanfiction or anything.

(A/N: ha.. haha.. ha //sweats)

The overthinking was started to make me upset, so I decide to just play video games until Ross and Tim got home. The house seemed awfully lonely, with just me and KP on the couch.

I was more than surprised to hear the door unlock and creek open a few minutes later.

-Ross' POV-

"Hey uh Barney?"

"What?"

"Can I go home early?"

Barney crossed him arms and spun his chair around.

"Ross, Max is already gone. We can't have someone else leave too. We got work to do!"

I pout, and try to come up with some excuse or argument.

"What else am I scheduled for today?"

"Two more videos. One solo and one with me."

"Can we do them now? I really want to go home."

Barney smirks, then turns back around.

"Come here, let's do this mod showcase."

Finally, I finish doing the video with Barney and the video that I had to do by myself. Barney still didn't want to let me leave, but enough begging eventually forced him to send me off.

But there was one problem, and that was I couldn't drive. I didn't want to call Max, since he was sick and was probably resting.

"Barney..."

"NO! I GOT WORK TO DO!"

I hand him a ten dollar bill.

"Ugh, fine. Real quick though."

Finally, we leave work and head back to our apartment. I had butterflies in my stomach, which was weird since all I was doing was going to see my best friend. I mean, it could turn into more than friends, but I was unsure.

Barney drops me off, and I head up the the apartment. I quietly unlock the door and open it, and almost jump out of my skin as I see Max sitting on the couch when I enter.

"Ross!"

"I'm home early!"

Max gets up and comes over to me, giving me a hug. I hug him tightly, and feel KP rubbing against my ankles. I pull away from the hug, picking up KP and hug her too.

"How did you manage to get out of work?" Max sits back down on the couch, scooting to one end so that I could sit on the other. I sit down next to him.

"A lot of begging and bribery."

Max laughs, and hands me a controller. I gladly take it, and start to play Halo with him.

-Max's POV-

I was more than happy that Ross was home early, I didn't know how long I could survive alone. I preferred being around other people than alone, and a cat just wasn't going to cut it.

Two hours later, Tim arrives to find us playing video games on the couch.

"Hey guys, Adam wanted me to tell you something because you weren't at work."

I pause the game, then turn my attention to Tim.

"So Adam thinks we should go on a vacation again. It's been awhile since we've gone anywhere, and we all want a break."

Didn't we take vacation a few months ago?

"To where?" Ross asks.

"Hawaii."

"HAWEEWEE!!!" Ross and I scream simultaneously.

Suddenly, I get an idea. An idea involving Ross. And me trying to be somewhat romantic.

"So when are we doing this?" I ask, walking to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Next week."

I drop the milk carton, which I had been grabbing out of the fridge.

"NEXT WEEK?!"

I quickly pick up the carton, which had not spilled since the cap was on.

"Yea. We got to work hard the next few days to prepare these videos."

Ross groans, as do I. Preparing for these vacations wasn't very fun, but at least we would get to take a break and go somewhere amazing.

A few minutes later, we were all at the table eating cereal since no one had gone to the store in the past few days and gotten something else.

"Have you guys been to Hawaii before?" Tim asks in between spoon fulls of cereal.

"I have, but Max hasn't." Ross replies.

"When?"

"I went with Adam... and Tyler I think a few years ago? I don't really remember. It was amazing though."

"Well that's awesome. I haven't been. I'm excited."

"So who all is going?" I ask.

"Everyone from the office, plus Alesa and Baby Mason."

I squeal at the mention of Mason. I had a soft spot for babies. Put a baby in my arm and my mood will go from zero to one hundred.

We all finish our cereal, then decide to head to bed. We needed a ton of sleep if we wanted to get all of these videos done within the next week.

"Max..." I'm about to walk into my room when I hear Ross say my name.

"Yeah?"

"Can... I sleep with you? It's chilly."

Sleep? With Ross? I mean we had done that once before, but a lot has happened since then. But I had to admit, the idea of cuddling with Ross made me all tingly and happy.

"Sure."

I fall asleep next to Ross, who was latched onto my arm, sleeping like a baby. I felt like I slept a million times better with him next to me.

------------------

TUNE IN NEXT EPISODE FOR "EVERYONE GOES TO HAWEEWEE BUT HALF THE CHARACTERS DON'T TALK BECAUSE I'M LAZY, LETS JUST FOCUS ON MITHROSS" COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU

ALSO COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
83.7K 2K 99
Alright, so I have been doing a LOT of oneshots of both smut and fluff under the category of Sky Media Offices (MithRoss, Redney...) so here's a book...
11.7K 611 31
**DISCLAIMER** these stories were written in 2016 and 2017, long before skymedia disbanded and the stories of Adam's abusiveness were told by his par...
1.2K 48 17
To start my new book I'm bringing you MAX X ROSS!!!! Awe~ Okay I wouldn't deny it it's sooooooooooo cute I love this ship with all my heart. It hurts...