His innocent BiWi {Completed}

By myworld92

Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Part 14

61.8K 1.7K 143
By myworld92

A big thanks to each and everyone who voted and commented on previous chapter :). This story got 2K Votes & 34.9K reads, I'm on cloud nine; without your support this wouldn't been possible.

Once again a long chapter which has 3065 words.Hope you all enjoy reading this part as well :)

Happy reading!

After few hours, Krishna woke up from his deep slumber upon hearing tingling sound from Shruthi's bangles. Without opening his eyes, his lips curved into a smile hearing her making slight sounds in her sleep. Few minutes later, he opened his eyes dizzily when he didn't felt the warmth of her body and saw the beautiful sight of Shruthi draping the pleats of her saree hurriedly, standing at her side of bed. He slowly crawled towards her side and continued to stare at her. When Shruthi placed the saree on her left shoulder, it fell on Krishna's face who was lying on bed looking at her.

He removed the saree pallu from his face and pulled it hardly making Shruthi fall backward with the sudden pull but Krishna caught her in this arms and gently placed her on the bed and came on top of her. Both just looked at each other without speaking a word.

"You didn't sleep?" asked Shruthi.

Krishna nodded as no, bowed his head towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead making Shruthi shyly turn her head sideways. She is so shy to even speak a word to him after what they had done last night. Seeing her turning away he moved towards her cheek and bite it hardly.

"Arghh..Kittu, stop biting me. since last night you have been doing it. My whole body is covered with ..... " saying that Shruthi got out of his arms and sat on bed but closed her mouth when she realized what she was about to say and blushed hard.

Krishna understood the meaning of her incomplete sentence and laughed seeing her anger and blush. He too sat on bed wrapping the sheet around his waist.

" What were you saying, your whole body is covered with what , biwi? Tell me " urged Krishna hugging her from behind and placing kisses on her back.

"Kittu" Shruthi moaned hearing his name.

"To make you spell my name like this , I bite you last night" whispered Krishna nibbling her ear.

"And since childhood I like biting your chubby cheeks" saying that he looked at Shruthi who has her eyes closed, suppressing his laugh he again bite her cheek hardly.

Shruthi came out of her passion sensing the pain of his bite.

"Kittuuuuu.." shrieked Shruthi

She turned towards him, pushing him on bed she started hitting him on his chest. He tried holding her hands but she didn't give a chance to him. To escape from her beatings he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her on top of him, he locked her lips with his, making her stop beating him and she too started responding to his kiss. He took her hands into his and interlinked their fingers, placing them on either side of his head.

"I love biting your chubby cheeks since childhood." said Krishna releasing her lips and pecking her cheek, Shruthi shyly hugged him placing her head on his chest.

" I once bite it so hard that you cried for 2 hours unable to bear the pain." said Krishna cherishing his childhood memories with her.

"When? I don't remember anything" said Shruthi looking at him.

"You were very small then may be two and half years old, I got slaps from Mom for doing it. " said Krishna smiling

"Oh, did you stopped doing that because of mama?"

"No "

"Then"

"After that incident, Mom didn't allow me near you, I tried so many times to come near you but every time either mom or dad used to safeguard you from me. Having no other option after two days I begged Mom to let me play with you but they didn't budge. After lots of pleading, they allowed me to play with you. So after that I didn't do it again thinking that they won't let me near you if I repeat it again."

"hahahahaha....really" Shruthi laughed hard falling on his chest listening to his explanation. He remained silent watching her laugh so happily which he missed these days.

"Why did you woke up this early?" asked Krishna when he glanced at the clock which showed 4 AM.

"That......"

"What?"

"I couldn't sleep without clo..clothes " whispered Shruthi shyly.

"For today it is fine but get used to it" saying that Krishna pecked her lips.

"Sleep, you look tired " said Krishna seeing her yawning.

Both of them slept peacefully cuddling each other.

Hours later Krishna woke up and stretched his arms for Shruthi but his hands felt an empty space beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around for Shruthi. He got up from the bed, got dressed and walked towards the kitchen.

Shruthi was preparing breakfast when two arms snaked around her waist from back and hugged her tightly.

"Kittu, you scared me" shouted Shruthi.

"But I'm sleepy" said Krishna yawning, hugged her tightly and placed his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Go and sleep for some more time" said Shruthi turning around and ruffled his hair.

"You were not there so I couldn't sleep well, come let's go to bed" complained Krishna and placed his head on her bosom and hugged her tightly.

"Then who will prepare breakfast" questioned Shruthi shyly, caressing his head and running her fingers through his hair.

"I'm not hungry"

"What about your office, you will get late na?"

"No office for next few days, I told you yesterday night right. I took two weeks leave to spend time with you" said Krishna lifting her in his arms.

"Kittu, what about breakfast and lunch then?"

"Later, we can order something from nearby restaurant" said Krishna.

He placed her on bed and came on top of her. Shruthi looked at him questioningly when he came on top of her rather than sleeping beside her. He understood her question and grinned at her.

"Did I tell you that we are going to sleep? I just told you to come to bed to take rest and this is my way of taking rest." whispered Krishna kissing her cheeks.

Shruthi blushed knowing his meaning of taking rest.

Both of them woke up at around 1 PM and after getting fresh up, Krishna ordered food from nearby restaurant. The whole afternoon was spent with eating, cuddling on sofa, watching TV and often kissing each other. In the evening, when they were watching TV.

"It is boring" said Shruthi placing her head on his shoulder while Krishna has his arms wrapped around her waist.

"What do you want to do?" questioned Krishna.

When Shruthi was thinking deeply, Krishna pulled her on to his lap.

"Shall we take rest again?" suggested Krishna winking at her.

"Kittuuuu" whined Shruthi moving out of his hold.

"Ok ok, do you want to go out?"

"Where to?"

"Movie?"

"Okay, I will get ready then" said Shruthi and started getting ready to go out.

After getting ready Shruthi came out of the bedroom shyly. Krishna was awestruck seeing her wearing white and light green color combination saree with simple work on it. Shruthi indeed took a special interest to look beautiful for him. She bent her head and stood near the bedroom and was waiting eagerly for his response but even after few minutes he didn't speak anything. Shruthi looked at him to see his reaction after gathering courage. She blushed hard seeing his mouth open wide and a look on his face is enough for her to understand that he was captivated by her.

"Kittu" Shruthi mumbled his name huskily.

Krishna came out of his dreamland hearing her and took steps towards her. When he was near to her he placed his hand on her exposed waist and snaked his arm around it and pulled her closer cashing her on his chest.

"Do we really have to go out now?" asked Krishna in a desperate tone.

Shruthi looked at him shocked; seeing the passion and intense look in his eyes, she blushed hard.

'If you say no I have to definitely take a cold shower now' muttered to himself before she could answer to him which was loud enough for Shruthi, she remembered the talk she had with Suma and thought of asking the question which Suma told to ask Krishna.

"Kittu, why will you take cold shower when we have geyser in the bathroom?" asked Shruthi innocently making Krishna close his eyes in mortification.

Before Krishna could answer the door bell ring disturbed them. Krishna walked towards the main door as it is the only way to escape from her innocent yet not so innocent question.

"Hey Krishna" greeted Suma who has Sunny in her arms.

"Hey Suma, come in " said Krishna leaving space for her to get inside.

"Where is Shruthi?"

"Di, I'm here" said Shruthi coming towards her and took Sunny into his arms.

"Are you guys going out?" asked Suma quickly. Krishna looked at Shruthi in a worried look and opened his mouth to answer Suma.

"No di, we are not going anywhere" said Shruthi hurriedly remembering his request few minutes back and turned to Krishna who is beaming with joy hearing her answer.

"Thank god Shruthi I need one small help. Can you please take care of Sunny for two hours. I have to go to hospital urgently and will be back soon"

"Di...."

"Please Shruthi, today his nanny is on leave and I can't take him to hospital whereas Vamsi is also busy in some meeting" requested Suma.

"Okay di, no problem you go ahead."

After thanking them and handling the baby bag which contains Sunny food and his other necessary items Suma went away hurriedly. Poor Suma missed Shruthi's appearance and Krishna's saddened look when Shruthi said yes.

After closing the door, Shruthi turned towards Krishna and gave a sad look. Without saying anything he sat on sofa, switching on the TV he started changing the channels ignoring her. He is not angry on her for accepting to babysit Sunny but he is just sad that he can't get her now.

Shruthi knows that he is just disappointed, if she wouldn't had agreed to Suma's request he himself would have offered to take care of Sunny as he treats them as their family. Shruthi went near him and sat on sofa beside him and made Sunny sit on her lap who was busy in licking his fingers.

"Kittu" she tried to gain his attention.

"I won't stop you after two hours" whispered Shruthi in his ear that caught his attention. He turned to her and was about to kiss her, Sunny crying made them remember his presence.

Shruthi tried to console him but he continued to cry. Taking him in her arms Shruthi moved to bedroom and started playing with him. Sighing, Krishna turned his attention to TV.

After watching TV for few minutes he got bored and switched it off. When he walked towards the bedroom he was shocked to see Shruthi lying on bed horizontally and Sunny was sitting on her feet. She is lifting her feet up and down, making Sunny giggle. Her saree is not properly arranged on her legs and she was not at all aware of that as she was so engrossed in playing with Sunny.

He gulped saliva seeing her like that, he wanted to kiss her badly in that moment. Involuntarily his feet took steps towards her and when he neared her feet, he lifted Sunny and placed him on bed on one side of Shruthi near her stomach. He sat on his knees on floor and held her feet and ran his fingers on her foot, tickling her and kissed it.

"Kittu" moaned Shruthi.

He slowly crawled on to the bed on other side of her and came near her face, when he was about to kiss Shruthi, he got a smack on his stomach from Sunny who was sitting on Shruthi's stomach now. Shruthi laughed realizing that Sunny smacked him for touching her. Krishna was shocked to see him lifting his hand as if warning him.

" Seems like he is warning you not to touch me" giggled Shruthi.

He looked at Sunny narrowing his eyes but he couldn't help but smile seeing his toothy smile and cute antics.

"Even after making you mine last night, you are still making me take cold showers." groaned Krishna and moved towards the bathroom taking a towel with him.

His words and frustration made her realize the in depth meaning. She blushed hard thinking about his condition and thought of making up to him later. After coming from shower, he totally kept himself busy with checking his mails in the bedroom so that he can keep his hormones in control while Shruthi was with Sunny in living room watching cartoons.

After an one and half an hour, Suma returned from hospital.

"thank you so much Shruthi" said Suma.

"Please di, don't be formal. I like spending time with Sunny" said Shruthi giving Sunny to him that is when Suma observed Shruthi's appearance fully.

"Are you alone at home. Where is Krishna?"

"No di, Kittu is in bedroom"

"You are looking beautiful in this saree Shruthi." complimented Suma.

"Thanks" Shruthi blushed beetroot red remembering Krishna's look.

"Did he had milk, Shruthi?" asking Suma checking Sunny's baby bag.

"Yes di an hour back. I again filled his milk bottle too. Wait it is in Kitchen I will bring it." saying Shruthi took few steps towards kitchen but hissed a little and after recovering she walked way.

Suma looked at Shruthi when she hissed with pain and observed that she has been walking with little difficulty. She then recalled that Shruthi didn't even come to her house at least since morning, Krishna's longing look when she asked them whether they are going out or not, Shruthi dressing beautifully even though they are not going out, her blushing when she complimented her and she didn't talked non-stop like the way she usually does. Joining every little thing, Suma understood that they started their married life and smiled happily for her little sister.

"Why are you smiling di?" asked Shruthi handling her Sunny's milk bottle.

"Nothing Shruthi. Just remembered something" said Suma smiling.

"Are you fine Shruthi? You seem to have trouble while walking" questioned Suma with concern.

"Di that.....that" mumbled Shruthi and blushed hard.

With her blush Shruthi confirmed that something happened between them.

"It's okay Shruthi. I'm a doctor, don't need to be shy. Are you feeling pain?"

Shruthi nodded her head and didn't dare to look at Suma.

Suma opened her handbag and started searched something.

"Take this pain killer Shruthi, you will feel better" said Suma handling her a tablet.

Shruthi took it shyly and thanked her.

"If you any other problem you can tell me Shruthi" said Suma lovingly touching her shoulder making Shruthi smile at her with gratitude.

After sending her off, Shruthi moved towards the bedroom for Krishna. When she entered the room, he was sitting calmly on bed looking at the floor.

"Kittu, what do you want me to cook for dinner?" asked Shruthi

"No I already ordered food, it will be delivered in few minutes." said Krishna avoiding her eye contact.

"Okay" said Shruthi and when she was about to touch his shoulder he got up from the bed and out of the room.

Shruthi stood there wondering why he is looking dull but pushed that thought away immediately thinking that he must be tired.

After having dinner, both laid on bed in their respective sides. Shruthi is sad that he has been ignoring her from the last one hour. If she tries to talk to him he just gives one word answers and immediately moves away from there avoiding her, during dinner time also he didn't spoke a word. She didn't understand why he is behaving like this, having enough of his silent treatment he turned to his side and saw him sleeping on his side facing his back to her.

"Kittu" called his name and touched his shoulder.

Krishna laid on his back and looked at the ceiling without answering her.

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Please Kittu, tell me. If you don't tell me how will I know"

"Right, that's my point. If you don't tell me how will I know that you are in pain?"

"You heard our talk? "

"When I came out of bathroom I heard Suma's voice and was about to come out but stopped hearing her question. Why didn't you tell me, biwi?"

"Because of this you were avoiding me" stated Shruthi.

"I was guilty for not realizing your pain and discomfort since morning. I was so engrossed in my passion that I didn't notice how you are feeling. I'm sorry" said Krishna guiltily.

"No Kittu, I'm completely alright. I took the pain killer too. Don't worry about me " assured Shruthi knowing the reason for his behavior.

"Don't lie. Why do you always keep your feelings within you, biwi? Previously also you didn't let me know your confusions, at that time Suma was there for you and now also you didn't said anything to me" complained Krishna.

"Previously I was scared of your reaction Kittu. Since childhood you always talked to me in dominating way, that's why I didn't tell you anything back then. But now I'm sad for making you wait for such a long time because of my innocence and I don't want to disappoint you now, that's why I didn't tell you my pain." said Shruthi convincingly.

"I can wait for you till eternity biwi but I can't see you in pain. Don't ever hide anything from me, okay?" said Krishna cupping her cheeks.

"Okay" said Shruthi smiling and started reducing the distance between them. She kissed him with all the love she has for him and he too responded to her kiss with equal passion. He pulled back when he sensed Shruthi's hand working on his shirt buttons.

"No biwi, you are tired. Let's sleep" said Krishna joining their foreheads.

"I'm not tired Kittu" said Shruthi trying to convince him.

"No means no, take rest today from tomorrow onwards you won't be sleeping much at night" said Krishna winking. Shruthi blushed hard understanding his bold comment.

He pulled her into his arms and covered them with the duvet, hugging each other tightly they both slept peacefully.

*******************************************************

Early update, isn't it? :P This update is a kind of thank you gift for all of you for your response on previous chapter.

So how is this chapter? Time to share your views ;)

Merry Christmas!!

Please don't forget to vote ;)

P.S: About my 'Can't you love your husband?' story update, right now I'm in mood of completing this story. I will give an update to CYLYH soon, please bear with me.Sorry for making you all wait :(

-Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Turn of Life By menaka92

General Fiction

86.5K 7.1K 90
Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we all have some expectations and plans of...
237 3 27
Shompu and Jai are in an intimate relationship. They like to cuddle, kiss, hug and kiss even more. They love each other dearly and Shompu is extremel...
79 1 9
Sally turns out to be the odd one in every situation.
15.7K 990 50
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...