Monsters [Doctor Who]

By Happyritas

The Aliens • The Destroyers • The Murderers • The Monsters ••• COMPLETED: 11/29/2016 More

Introduction
P R O L O U G E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ T H R E E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ S I X

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

78 4 0
By Happyritas

Chapter 19:

Augusta's POV

I woke up to a scream. A loud, shrilly, female scream. 

My eyes shot open, just as I was able to see a woman, her blood pooling out of her body making a crimson red puddle surround her. Her face was a sickly pale-ish green, her dull, lifeless, bloodshot eyes were rolled back into her skulls. Her face was splattered with a few drops of blood. Her blood. 

I gasped in fear, trying to do whatever I could to jump away, move away, something, but my feet stayed glued on the spot. 'It seems you have awoken,' the voice -- Subject 12-June.34 -- said causally. 'Just in time too, I'm having the best of fun!'

Wha-what have you done!? I screeched, trying very hard, and failing at it, not to freak out that badly.

'You know, they gave me this gun just in case but,' we threw the gun over our shoulder carelessly. 'My hands are much better, don't you think?' I could only stare at the body, my breathing began to grow irregular, I-I killed her...

'You mean, you killed them,' it corrected. 

I froze, what?

'Well, don't you see?' he slowly turned around, 'I've been having the most of fun.' Behind me was a large scene of bloody bodied littering the floor. My eyed widened, I counted ten, maybe fifteen people?!! I-I-I didn't do this... I didn't, I couldn't, I-I--

Subject 12-June.34 began to walk down the hall with the rest of the daleks, 'Oh but it is,' Subject 22-June.34 grinned evilly, 'And if you think that's bad, wait till what I do with your friends'.

My eyes widened, friends?! What friends!? Who else are you planning on killing?!!

A smirk placed itself on our face, 'Oh, just wait. You'll find out everything.' I felt myself be restricted, as if bonded by chains. A growl released itself from my throat as I tried to pull away, only to be held tighter. 'Do stop moving,' he sighed, approaching another man, who was frantically running away, screaming for his life. 'Why don't you sit down...' We stopped him immediately by a large flame erupting in his chest, spattering still-warm blood everywhere, and a few droplets falling on my cheek. 'And enjoy the ride...'

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Doctor's POV

He was working faster than he ever had on the 'Delta Wave'. He already sent Rose home with his TARDIS so she could be safe. 

There was no way out.

"Would you like to see your Elementist friend, Doctor?" The Emperor Dalek asked, smugness hinted in its voice. Before he could answer, the scream flickered over to Augusta, who was standing there, watching as she burned a man alive. 

"That's not Augusta," he growled going back to work, he didn't have time to do that, he needed to stop the Dalek fleet.

"What about this, Doctor?" Another video of a smaller, younger version of Augusta, screaming as she literally turned a group of men, twice her size, to ashes. 

He froze, staring at the screen that showed her killing and murdering over and over and over again. He gritted his teeth and continued his work, "That's still not Augusta."

"Face it, Doctor," the dalek laughed. "You adopted a killer!"

"That's not Augusta!" He rose his voice, "Creatures like you pushed her, a child, to do such things! She was a child and she has blood on her hands because you pushed her to it!" He glared at the dalek with such ferocity that the dalek would disintegrate if looks could kill. 

The dalek simply stared at him. "Such hatred... You would make a good dalek," then the video cut off.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Augusta's POV

STOP! I screamed as we murdered another person. Tears streaked down my cheeks as the mentalist simply played with the blood that leaked from their dying bodies. Stop, please!

'Would you like me to murder another?' His voice sadistic voice asked cheerily.

No, no stop! I don't want you to kill anymore! Just-just go away! Le-leave me a-- AAAAH! I screamed as it used my hands to snap someone's neck. 

I was practically in hysterics now. No more, I didn't want to kill anymore. My hands were literally soaked in blood. 

'Are you not liking that, little elementist?' The mentalist teased, 'How many more people would you like me to kill before you shut up?'

NO MORE! I screamed, making both of us wince slightly, I don't want you to kill anymore!

He laughed and killed a few more people, and I screamed for each one. Finally, we were at a Floor 56, where there was a woman inside, I could hear her. One of the Daleks turned to me, "YOU WILL GO TO FLOOR 500 TO EX-TER-MIN-ATE THE DOC-TOR," The leader-one ordered

No! We're not going to kill him, I shouted in protest, only to have invisible chains bind me down harder, making me close my mouth tightly. "Affirmative," we nodded and headed towards the elevator shaft. 

Please don't do this, I begged as we used the metal sides to fly up the shaft. Pain rippled through my chest from using so much energy making me cough heavily. 

Blood spilt from our lips, but he didn't seem to mind and kept going farther. 'Why are you so against on killing one man?' He inquired, not angrily, but curiously, 'You don't even know him.'

I... I hesitated, I don't know. I-I know him, I just... I need to protect him...

'No you don't,' he laughed harshly as we passed the last few levels. 'You don't know him, you never knew him. You thought you knew him, but you don't. He's just a figment of your imagination. If he knew you, he would've rescued you a year and a half ago. Stop lying to yourself.'

His voice was mesmerizing, hypnotizing even. I-I don't... I don't... I hesitated, shaking my head slightly. No. No, I know him! Don't lie to me, I've seen him before! I glared at the other entity in my being.

He chuckled, finally entering the last floor, 'For a person who hasn't been properly trained to see through telepathic ability, you seem to be able to resist my mind control easily.'

Mind--?

"Augusta!" A new voice shouted, I whipped my head around to see the brown haired man, staring at me, pointing a gun in my direction. I blinked, who was that? "Augusta, stop, this isn't you."

"I am not Augusta I--"

"Don't give me that bull crap," he hissed, glaring at me. "You've killed innocent people! What would the Doctor think of you right now?"

I froze, the Doctor...? He-he was... He was angry with me... I... I don't... I didn't think that... 

"Shut up!" Subject 12-June.34 growled, "The Doctor left you! He'll never come back for you, so stop acting like a lovesick puppy!"

I stared at the boy in shock, but that quickly turned into a glare, "How would you know?! You don't know him! You'll never know him! I sick of you being here! I want you out!"

"You can't get rid of me that easily, monster," he growled, glancing at the confused man in front of me. "Besides, we haven't finished with him yet." He flicked his hand and suddenly, he went against the wall.

"Leave him alone!" I shouted, bringing my arm back down, and he fell back down.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Up the man went.

"It's my body! You're not even supposed to be here!" Down he went.

"I control you!" Up.

"I am my own person!" Down.

"Listen ladies," Jack muttered, probably trying to stand up properly. "You're both pretty now can we just stop and--"

"FIND THE HY-BRID AND THE DOC-TOR," A Dalek's voice said behind us. We turned around to see the incoming shadows if multiple daleks.

"Go," the man said, and we turned to him, surprised. "Go find the Doctor, and I swear if you kill him, I'll haunt your ass myself."

I stared at him, what? "I must exterminate the Doctor and his accomplices," we said, no longer speaking separately.

"Then kill me," he growled. "Or let these dammed daleks kill me, I don't care. Just go," he glared at us, "GO!"

With that, we ran down the hall, towards where the Doctor was standing. We can't kill him, I told Subject 12-June.34. 

'I must,' he answered coldly. 'We must. It is our mission.'

I won't let you kill any other innocent people, I narrowed my eyes as we opened the door to where the Doctor was. 

He was working rapidly, his hands almost too fast to see, when he saw us, he nearly dropped everything. "Wha-what are you doing here?!" He demanded as he connected circuits together to a large lever.

"We were sent to exterminate you," we said and he grimaced. I shook my head rapidly, no! No, I don't want to do this! 

"Auggie I know you're still in there," he said, his hands were still moving but he was looking at me. "Please think about this. Think about the people you've killed."

"They were accomplices of the Doctor--"

"They were innocent people!" He retorted. "If I can't talk to Augusta--"

"There is no Augusta."

"-- Then I'm going to talk to whoever is holding her against her will to kill people." He glared again, making shivers run down my back. 

"We must exterminate the Doctor," he rose my hand and my eyes widened, NO! I struggled with all my might to make sure he didn't kill him. I used my other hand to hold onto our arm, making it shake and waver.

The Doctor caught onto this hesitation easily, "You see that. That's Auggie and she's fighting!" He grinned and clamped something onto the big lever.

"Doctor, you've got twenty seconds maximum!" Jack yelled from the hall. 

We stared at the Doctor, who looked nearly done with his device. We can't kill him! I yelled at Subject 12-June.34, I won't let you!

'Shut up,' he growled and I felt my powers flare dangerously. 'We must exterminate him or the Director will kill us. He'll kill me!'

But we still can't, I insisted, we can't!

'It is our orders!'

We are not killing the Doctor! I yelled with such fury that I felt my clothes singe from the fire that burned at the ends of my sleeves.

'And how will you stop me?' He demanded, 'How are you going to keep me from killing him? What are you going to do, you're just an elementist! I am stronger than you!' A large wave of pain course through my body bringing us both to our knees. 

'I can kill you at any point, you know,' he commented. 'You are so weak. So useless. It is surprising to hear that you are known as the 'Monster'.' 

I'm... Not a monster, I growled. 

'Ironic coming from the growling beast. Is that why children run away from you?' I froze, how did he know that? 'I've been through your memories, I know everything about you.'

You know nothing! I spat.

'I know that you have -- well, had -- prior knowledge of this universe. You knew that the Doctor was going to be in a situation like this, and you tried to do something about it, but it backfired on you. Now, you're going to watch him die.'

"It's ready," the Doctor awed to himself making us turn to him. He had his hands set on the lever just as three daleks came into the room, standing besides us to surrounded him. "You really wanna think about this. 'Cos if I activate the signal, every living creature dies."

The screen flashed and the Emperor Dalek appeared on it, "I am immortal," he stated like it was the most obvious thing.

"D'you wanna put that to the test?" He challenged.

"I want to see you become like me," the Emperor made something like a laugh. "Hail the Doctor, the Great Exterminator!"

The Doctor glared at the screen, his hands gripping the lever tightly, "I'll do it!"

"And kill your Elementist friend?"

"She isn't my friend anymore." My eyes widened, "That isn't Augusta."

"Even if you get her back, you'll still kill her," the Emperor Dalek sneered. "Prove yourself, Doctor. What are you -- coward or killer?"

The Doctor glared at the screen, his hands shaking. He glanced at the lever, then as us, his eyes full of sadness. Finally, he let his hands go, and stared at the screen, his face steely firm, "Coward. Any day."

"Mankind will be harvested because of your weakness," the Emperor Dalek exclaimed. "And the Elementist will he exterminated!"

My eyes widened and I turned around to see a a dalek pointing its weapon at me. "What are you doing?" We exclaimed, staring at the weapon.

"The Director has asked us to get rid of you, since you failed to kill the Doctor yourself," the Emperor Dalek explained, making us grit our teeth.

"And what about me?" The Doctor demanded, "Am I becoming one of your angels?"

"You are the Heathen," the Emperor Dalek spat. "You will be exterminated."

The Doctor looked at the screen then at us in defeat, and closed his eyes, "Maybe it's time..."

Two daleks moved towards him to shoot him while one stayed by me, it's gun pointed in my back. After a half a second of silence and defeat, the familiar sound of whooshing filled the air. I looked over to see the blue box from earlier fading into the room. 

"ALERT! TAR-DIS MA-TER-IAL-IZ-ING," the Dalek cried, turning it's gun to the blue box, and the Doctor turned too. 

"You will not escape!" The Emperor Dalek yelled.

The doors to the blue box swung open revealing the blinding yellow lights that seemed to be... Singing? 

All in all, it was blinding and somewhat overpowering causing us, and even the Doctor to stumble back, falling on his behind, but staring at the woman in shock. "What have you done?" He asked her, his voice held a scared and worrying tone to it.

She simply gazed down at him, her eyes were gold like the light streaming from behind her, "I looked into the TARDIS. And the TARDIS looked into me," she said.

"You looked into the Time Vortex," he repeated, shocked. "Rose, no one's meant to see that."

"This is the abomination!" The Emperor Dalek cried, causing the daleks surrounding us to come to arms.

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" They screeched, zapping their death rays at her. She held her hand out and they stopped and went back into their guns. 

"I am the Bad Wolf," she continued. "I create myself. I take the words..." She held up her hand and the words on the wall rose, "I scatter them in time and space." The words vanished away, "A message to lead myself here."

"Rose, you've got to stop this," the Doctor said urgently. "You've got to stop this now." Rose stared at me, blankly, "You've got the entire vortex running through your head. You're gonna burn."

"I want you safe," she insisted, tears falling down her cheeks. "My Doctor. Protected from the false God."

"You cannot hurt me," the Emperor Dalek spoke up arrogantly. "I am immortal."

"You are tiny," she snapped, making me take a step back. "I can see the whole of time and space -- every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust... all things. Everything dies." She turned to the daleks, "The Time War ends."

"I will not die. I cannot die!" The Emperor Dalek cried, fear rising in its voice. She waved her hand and then the entire army of daleks turned into dust, causing the video to cut off.

Then, she turned to me, "You have a dangerous being in your mind. I will remove it," She waved her hand over me and my eyes widened. I felt like a million tons of pain were being lifted off my shoulders.

'No! No, please! I don't want to die,' I heard him yell desperately before I felt him vanish from my person.

Once he left, I fell to the ground. My head throbbing, my heart thrumming, and I was breathing heavily. I heard the Doctor calling for 'Augusta' before everything finally went a peaceful black.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

3rd POV

The Doctor went over to Augusta, catching her before she hit the ground. "She is not supposed to be here," Rose said, and he turned to her. "I must--"

"No!" He shouted desperately, "Don't kill her!" The Doctor looked at Rose, fear and desperation shining in his eyes, "Rose, you've done it. Now stop. Just let go."

"How can I let go of this?" Rose said in a hushed, almost blissful voice. "I bring life..."

"But this is wrong!" The Doctor cried, "You can't control life and death!"

Rose looked at him again, "But I can. The sun and the moon... the day and night," her voice began to tremble. "But why do they hurt...?"

"The power's gonna kill you and it's my fault," the Doctor said desperately, glancing down at Augusta. Her chapped, bleeding lips were parted and her face a sickly pale. Augusta gasped and coughed up blood in her sleep. The Doctor's eyes widened in concern, and quickly checking her vitals. She barely had a pulse.

"I can see everything," Rose said again. The Doctor rose his head to see a tear streaking down her cheek. "All that is... all that was... all that ever could be."

The Doctor stood up suddenly, with Augusta limp in his arms, but stared down at her. As if he understood her predicament of time that ran through her head. Being able to see nearly everything and have no one to tell. "That's what I see," he told her. "All the time. And doesn't it drive you mad?"

"My head..." She said, her voice suddenly turned into a dark, scared tone. 

"Come here," the Doctor answered.

"... It's killing me..." She muttered and he took her hand.

"I think you need a Doctor," He said, and Augusta coughed again. "I think you both need a Doctor," he added. With that, they both walked in the TARDIS and went far, far away.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Augusta's POV

"... Oh, that's right! Barcelona," a new voice said. My eyes fluttered open to see a brown haired, thin man with a black jacket, similar to... To... To whose?

I groaned and sat up, my head was dully throbbing and my chest felt tight, my throat raw. As if on cue, I coughed again making blood splatter all over my hands. I gasped, which turned into a light cough. I was coughing, did I control blood, did I--

Memories hit me like a ton of bricks, leaving my body shaking like a leaf. All those people I killed. All those people. All those innocent people, I killed them. It was all my fault. All their cries in pain, I ignored and crushed their hearts, melted their bones, laughed at their screams. 

For fun.

I gripped my hair, my heart beating erratically. I killed them. It was my fault. I'm a monster. I'm a monster. I'm--

"Augusta, what's wrong?" The new voice asked. I looked up to see the brown haired man staring at me. "Augusta," he brought his hand towards me, and suddenly I jumped, my face screwing in pain. I shook my head frantically, my eyes closed shut, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

"What's the matter with her?" I heard a woman ask, but I didn't look up. Before anyone could say anything else, there was a large crash, making me yelp. I slipped and fell off the chair and my head hit the floor. 

I'm a monster, was my last thought before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 14.4K 56
For all the Doctor Who fans out there, here you go!
103K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.
88.3K 2.2K 73
𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 ➫ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC ━━━━━━━━━━ ιѕαвєℓℓє ∂υииє is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...
920 48 5
First in the Forever Series. After her best friend decides to stay behind in a parallel universe, Rose decides the only thing to keep her grounded wo...