Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:08:

28.4K 400 99
By LostxInxStereo

*Justin*
Morning:
9:03 PM

I let out a groan, stretching out my arms, then looked down at the brunette that laid on my chest, her hand a few inches from my head.

My arms were already around her, so I reached up, running my fingers through the waves of her hair.

She did look beautiful, even asleep...and she was my girlfriend.

"It's too bright." She mumbled, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"No it's not, your just hungover." I chuckled, giving her a squeeze in my arms.

"I don't remember much."

"We had fun. You were so cute."

"I was probably a complete freak."

"No, you were so cute I let you touch my abs, after you asked of course."

"Oh my god!"

"Oh stop," I kissed the side of her head, tugging her by her hip. "You just finally were able to say something because you weren't all sober and shy."

"I remember telling that bottle blonde I wasn't a whore and that I was a virgin."

"You don't know how hard it was not to laugh at you."

"I'm not a whore."

"I know that." I smiled, tucking her hair back behind her ear. "I'm going to make us some breakfast."

"Oh, so you're going to cook for me?" She laughed, talking against my lips, my mind shooting back to a couple of weeks ago where I had asked her the same thing.

"Yes, I am, but you just think you're so funny."

"I am funny." She pecked my nose, sliding out from my arms. "I probably look horrible."

"No, not at all. Far from horrible." I said, crossing my arms back behind my head.

"Thank you, am I allowed to use the bathroom?"

"Yeah, of course."

I got up after she disappeared, walking into the kitchen and pulled down a pan, going to into the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon.

I liked cooking, I usually cooked myself breakfast every morning, but when I was lazy I stuck to cereal.

I got down a bowl, cracking open the eggs as Bella walked in.

"I thought you were joking..."

"No, I'm pretty good at it." I grinned, turning on one of the burners and got butter out of the fridge, coating the pan before I whipped up the eggs. "You like bacon, right?"

"I love bacon." I felt her hands wrap around my torso, making my heart speed up a little in my chest.

"Good, me too."

"What else can you make?"

I shrugged at that, thinking quietly to myself.

"I don't cook a lot, I mean I would like to, but it's just me. There isn't any sense in making a dinner with left overs. Sometimes I go to Hunters for dinner, but mostly out."

"Well, if you ever want to hang in and have somebody to cook for..."

"I'll remember that." I looked down at her arms, laughing lowly to myself. "Trying to touch my abs again?"

"Not everything is about your body you know."

I bursted out in laughter, shaking my head as I poured the eggs into the pan.

"Don't even go there."

"You know, you called me baby last night."

I paused, lifting up my head as I got a spatula out from a drawer.

Had I? I mean, even if I did I didn't see why that was a big deal, she kind of was my baby - not kind of - I mean, it wasn't too soon, was it? Yes I dated before, but not like this. It was 'dating.' The real kind where you acutally took a girl out - but she wasn't your girlfriend. Bella and I dated before she was my girlfriend, but if she didn't want me to call her that...

"Do you not want me to call you that?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as I turned my head to look at her.

"No, it's not that, I was just expecting a doll or girl to follow after..."

"Baby girl, huh?" A smirk formed on my lips, looking down at her as I grabbed her waist. "Not just baby?"

"I mean it's nice not hearing it from Troy, so...you can call me what you want. Like I said, I was just a little surprised."

"If I ever have the opportunity to punch him in the face, I will."

"I bet so." She grabbed my chin, sticking out her tongue. "I don't think I've ever seen your hair so messy."

"Sex hair." I winked, capturing her lips in mine.

"No, just bed head."

"Whatever you say - baby."

_________________

*Isabelle*

11:23 AM

I unlocked the door to my house, running my hand through my hair and went straight to my room.

"Have fun at Jackie's?" Josh asked, peeking his head out of his room.

"I'm still not talking to you." And with that I shut my door, locking it behind me and stared at the bathtub.

I wanted a shower so bad, I needed a shower.

After all that last night my feelings were all over the place, I didn't know how I felt- well I did, but that's kinda what scared me.

I remember a lot, not everything, but a lot, and I clearly remembered the intense make out session we had outside- the thought alone brought butterflies in my stomach.

What I was really scared about it that I had a really strong feeling I was falling in love with him...but everything with Josh and now my dad just made it more complicated.

I felt like there was still so much I didn't know, but I wanted to. Like what he did, what he was doing at that creepy guys house the other day...

So now I know that he's been with more than one girl, that I'm not the first...which I admit hurt a little. I didn't want to be another girl. I wanted to be the only girl, which I was at this point, but what if I got in too deep, what if Josh was right and now I'm being played, I'll get to the point where I want to feel the love and give it back, then he'll be gone.

I've seen him angry a few times, especially at Troy, the way he shoved his arm back into his shoulder, the way he yelled at Bradley, Manny's personality.

The more I thought about it, the more sure I was.

I didn't want to be like Grace, I didn't want to fall in love with Justin and be itching so much of curiosity that I die and leave him all alone to go through that, I couldn't even imagine how Hunter still felt.

To have a fiancé and plan to get married, settle down and leave that kind of a job behind...

How could Justin be involved in that? I already knew he was better than that, and the more I learn him, the more I see the boy in the pictures from his childhood.

Maybe Jaxon knew...if Justin wouldn't tell me, Jaxon would.

_____________________

Monday
7:52 AM

"Jaxon!" I called after him, shutting the door to my locker and caught up with him in the hall.

"Hey, how is everything?"

"Ok I guess," I shrugged. "My dad and brother are still beings assholes, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Ok...what's up?"

"Do you think your brother...do you think he still does drugs?"

"He doesn't do like the hardcore stuff Bell, weed, but that's it. Everybody's done it once."

"Even you?"

"Yeah? You honestly can't be surprised...but don't tell Justin. He'd kill me if he knew."

"Do you know what he does? For work?"

"He's never really talked about it much with me. I just know he's probably getting his hands dirty a lot. Justin got in with some bad people a long time ago, not that Hunter and Mike are bad people, they aren't...but once he was introduced to the boss, I knew he wasn't getting out. He just told me to take care of Jazzy and that no matter what happened he'd always be here...I worry about him a lot. He refuses to tell me what it is, but I know it isn't good. I've seen him with a lot of bruises and stuff before, he's had a few cuts. He just doesn't understand that if he messes up in anyway he can die, I know he's messed up, I do...I just couldn't bare to lose my brother like that. He's not a bad guy, he's just changed a lot, ever since that one night."

"What one night?"

Everybody always talked about that, I felt so out of the loop, I had no idea what they were talking about, and Justin refused to say anything about it. I've tried - but I didn't want to push it, I didn't want him mad at me. I just figured when he was ready to tell me he would, but he hadn't yet, and I was impatient.

It just seemed to be the missing piece of the puzzle - and the biggest. How was I supposed to help him and understand if I didn't see the big picture?

Then the bell rang, signaling that we had to go to class - right as Jaxon opened his mouth.

"Look Bella, I'll catch up with you later, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded, then raised my eyebrows.

I now had two people calling me Bella.

______________________

*Justin*
8:56 PM

"So what the fuck happened?!" I screamed, kicking over a chair in the room of the warehouse, staring at the teenager in the seat.

A part of me felt guilty, but the other part didn't.

This was my job. I had to do it - I had to do it or I was the one with consequences, and that scared me. I had a girl to look after now, my girl.

"I don't know!" Jesse screamed back, pulling at the ends of his hair.

"Well you better fucking remember soon! You have about ten minutes before Manny gets his ass down here and blows your head off. Lucky for you if we sort this all out now, you keep your life. What did you do with the god damn drugs?!"

"Look, I was out partying, like the usual, I had them in my car to be delivered here this morning, when I left my windows were smashed, they were gone! I'll give him the money for them or something. Nobody knew they were there!"

"Obviously somebody did or they wouldn't be gone you fucking idiot!"

I paced back and forth, tugging at the ends of my hair, then ran my hand over my face.

If he's in a shitload, I'm in a shitload - I couldn't kill anyone...never... I just had Manny think I did, there was no way I was killing this kid. Everybody made mistakes, I had made one of the biggest of all, but it's one I was still paying for, and I probably would for the rest of my life. This is my life, and I made a way for myself to survive. I wasn't going to let people bring me down with them, but I sure as hell wasn't going to kill them in order to do so.

"Your lucky he isn't here, you come up with that money in three days, three days or he comes after you, got it? If he doesn't get his money, your dead, and who knows what the hell he'll do to me." I ordered, running my own hand through my hair.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

But he had to get out of here before Manny showed up, or he was dead.

"I will, three days. I swear." Jesse said with a swallow, wide eyed and scared - because of me.

"And 5 PM, sharp. Get out of here before he comes and puts a bullet in your head."

He nodded quickly, scattering off out of the room where I walked out, pushing the door open and pulled a cigarette out from my pocket, lighting it as I went up the stairs.

When somebody owes something or money like that, you don't let them go.

I just broke the rules - I was going to get in so much trouble, but it's better than a dead body.

I couldn't kill him, knowing that he had loved ones out there somewhere like I did, I couldn't do it, no matter how many bad things I did, I couldn't do that. That's not who I am.

"Did he have it?" Manny startled me, walking in through the double doors a few feet away.

"No, they were stolen."

"They were what?!"

"Stolen. He said he'd have the replacement money in three days by five PM or he's dead."

There was a silence, the need to swallow in the back of my throat, but I couldn't- wouldn't- not in front of him.

"Let's go talk in my office." He stepped in front of me, walking up the stairs, my throat slightly closing in as I followed behind him.

Shit. This wasn't good - people never went to talk in his office. I was in trouble, so much trouble, and I didn't have anything but my fists to fight with if I had to.

I couldn't run, if I ran I was asking for death.

So my legs walked, letting out a deep breath as I instinctively put on my poker face, hiding the fear inside of me. He couldn't see that. I'm tough, I'm not some cute little fucking kid trying to suck up to people, I refused to even try to be that.

The door shut behind us- now I really couldn't get out.

You always knew Manny was mad when he brought you up here like this - always.

"Do you know how much money that lot was worth?"

"4,000." I nodded my head, flicking off part of my cigarette onto the tray on his desk.

"Do you know how much money we were supposed to profit from that?"

"6,000."

"Now we lost that, 6,000 dollars, and you let him get away?!"

"He said he'd get it. Three days Manny! Wouldn't you rather have the money over a dead body that you have to clean up later?!"

"That wasn't your decision to make, you know the rules." He was now only a few inches away, eyeing my coldly from where he stood.

"He deserved a chance to get the money."

"He deserved a chance to get the money," He mumbled under his breath, turning away from me, then the next thing I knew I was stumbling back, a hard hit to the face and then my gut, feeling my lip sliced open inside my mouth, I could taste the blood.

The rest of the cigarette had fallen out of my hand, but I knew where it was when a sudden warmness was felt on my shoulder, making me cry out for a few seconds before I found the strength to get him off of me.

"You don't let money walk out the door like that! That's money you won't be getting! Get out of here!"

I waited for him to turn around before I got out, flying down the stairs to a now empty hallway and to my car.

"What the fuck did he do?" Hunter looked at me, and I quickly ducked away, looking in the direction of my car. "Man, what the hell?!"

"It was my fault. I broke the rules, just forget it." I snapped, my lip curling upwards as I looked at him.

"Do you want me to take you to my mom?"

"I'm fucking fine!" I threw myself in the car, sticking my keys in the ignition and pulled off of the gravel driveway out onto the road, feeling the familiar throb in my face.

I didn't want to go back to my place, I couldn't go to my real house, or even to my mom's.

I went to the one place that kept tugging at me.

I didn't park in front of her house though, I parked in front of the park, walking quickly across the street to her balcony- but this time I was sober.

There she was, sitting on her bed curled up with a book- I never would have guessed.

I tapped on the glass, watching her jump from where she sat, then looked over at me, pushing herself up and opened up the door.

"What are you- oh my god, what happened?"

I just hugged her, holding her body close to mine as I nuzzled my face into her neck.

She hugged me, running her hands soothingly on my back, my eyes closed from her touch, still trying to push everything I was feeling to the back of my head.

"Justin, let me get you some ice." She said in my ear, running her fingers through my hair.

"Ok." I whispered, not realizing I had been close to crying until she pulled away from me and ran out of her room, leaving the door wide open behind her.

My shoulder was still burning, so bad that I pulled off my jacket and shirt, looking at the little red circle imprinted on my shoulder.

"What the actual fuck." I mumbled, then reached up to my face, pulling back my thumb from my lip and cringed to see it covered in blood.

"Here, hold that here." She told me, gently holding the ice to my face. "You're shoulder...baby..."

That was the first time anybody had ever said that to me.

"I'll be ok, but I didn't want to go home."

"I'm glad you came here, sit down, I have medicine for that," She went into her bathroom, opening up her cabinet and pulled down a first aid kit. "I used to be a real klutz, I still am, and I'd burn myself a lot on the stove or toaster, so my dad got me this."

She walked over with the first aid kit, pulling out a tub of cream, opening it up and dabbed it lightly on my shoulder as I held the ice on my face, wincing for a moment before my shoulder felt cool, the pain subsiding immediately.

"That stuff is amazing." I breathed out, watching her put a bandage on my shoulder.

"I know. Keep it. In the morning it'll start to burn again. What about your jaw? Let me see."

I pulled the ice away, feeling her fingertips softly run over the skin.

"What happened?"

"It was my fault, but I didn't really have a choice. I'll be ok."

"That doesn't answer my question Justin..."

"Just work stuff."

"And this happened to you?"

"It's nothing compared to what it could be." I said honestly, pulling her down onto my lap.

"But still," Her eyes turned glassy, sweetly pecking the bruise. "I don't like seeing you hurt."

"I'll be ok."

"What were you supposed to do? Why would they do this?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Justin, I don't want this relationship to be full of secrets."

"I can't tell you, I don't want them to hurt you."

"If they don't know that I know, I can't get hurt, don't I deserve something?"

"Bella, I-"

"Justin, I don't want to turn into Grace. I don't want to be the one prying around for answers because I didn't ever get any from you."

I sighed, resting my head against hers and shut my eyes.

No, she couldn't be Grace, she couldn't go prying and have Manny find out.

If I told her, would that really help? Could that be better?

I mean then she isn't prying, I'm honest with her and she knows what's going on - she's safer that way.

"There are a lot of things that I do- if I told you you'd think I was a monster." I admitted, my thorat burning again - but I would not cry in front of Bella. No.

"But you aren't, I know that."

"The guy that came tonight was supposed to bring something to Manny. Something worth 4,000 dollars. It was stolen. Since he didn't have what he needed I wasn't suppose to let him leave. I did. I broke the rules- I'm doing it again now. I let him leave and 10,000 dollars was gone. 10,000 dollars. That's so much money, and I get paid off of that- I chose this- I chose to put up with this to live." I shut my eyes, my throat burning from how I was feeling deep inside, her arms wrapped around my neck. "I lost my family for this."

"Drugs?"

I pulled her closer, not answering the question as I hugged her as tightly as I could.

"Bella, please just trust me. I don't want something to happen to this, us, whatever this is. Who I am with you is who I really am, it's different with you, it's so hard to explain, but for them I have to be someone else. I don't want to screw it up like everything else in my life."

"Hey," She coaxed, running her fingers through my hair. "You didn't screw anything up, it's hard for everyone at some point, don't beat yourself up about it."

"I do, all the time."

"Well stop, because you don't screw anything up." She kissed me then, pulling herself closer by my neck, making me groan out as she bit down on my lip.

"Miss me?" I asked her, chuckling as I pulled back, only letting our lips brush.

"Maybe a little."

"And obviously you had fun this weekend."

"I did, and I learned how good of a kisser you really are."

"Oh yeah?"

She giggled, letting me kiss her first this time, squeezing her hips to get her to squeal, leaning back on the couch with her on my lap and traveled my hands down to her butt.

"I think you should keep some ice on your cheek." She whispered, gently pecking it again like she and down before, "And I have school, we should get some sleep."

"Are you going to touch my abs again?"

"Oh knock it off." She laughed, standing up off of my and handed me the ice again, closing the curtain to her balcony and locked it.

"You know...I really don't like you here by yourself all the time. This is dangerous."

"I lock all the doors."

"What if somebody got in here though? You're all by yourself."

"Tonight I'm not, I'm with you."

"You're not with me everyday."

"I've always been alone."

"Exactly." I mumbled, standing up and brought the ice down again. "Want me to sleep on the couch?"

"What? No, you don't have to. You can sleep with me, if you want..."

I hooked an arm around her waist from behind, pecking the side of her head.

"It's fine. I'll even keep my pants on."

"Funny." She let out a laugh, squeezing my hand before she went over to the light and turned it out. "Keep that ice on your cheek."

"I am." I lifted it back up against my cheek, watching her crawl into her bed and followed.

"Here too?" She frowned, running her hand down my stomach.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"I'll be back." She got up again, leaving me behind in her room, a little light coming in through the curtains of the balcony.

I looked around, bringing the ice down so I could take off my socks and shoes, then sat down on the edge of her bed, running my hand over the purple comforter.

Purple...

I now noticed there were certain things in her room that were purple, the rest was white.

"Here," She handed me a flat ice pack, then a glass of water with a pill. "That'll help. It's just Alieve."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I drank the water, swallowing the pill, then laid back, unintentionally groaning as my head hit a pillow.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, holding the ice pack against my abdomen.

"Nothing that hasn't happened before."

"But still."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head baby doll, I'm fine." I pressed my lips against her forehead, smiling to myself and lifted the bag of ice off my face, turning my head to the floor and sat it on the little rug, then rested my head on her chest. "I can take you to school tomorrow, and I'll pick you up if you want, I have some stuff to do, but I'll be there. Your brother won't be home, right?"

"No...my dad will be home though tomorrow night, so we can't go out. I'm still 'grounded."

"But I can call you, and we can talk for a really long time." I looked up at her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, after I do my stupid homework, or you'll distract me and I'll never get it done."

"I can help you with chemistry."

"I know you can." A giggle escaped her lips, our eyes still locked as I pushed my lips on hers, feeling for her hand and let my fingers fall between hers.

"Get some sleep, I'm not keeping you up all night." I laughed to myself, kissing her cheek before resting my head back on her chest.

"Ok, night."

"Night."

_______________________

*Bella*
7:43 AM

"Thank you." I smiled, pressing my lips against Justin's for a few seconds, holding onto the base of his neck as his moved back on mine.

"You're welcome. I'll see you in a few hours."

"Stay out of trouble." I laughed, pecking his lips again before I opened the door and hopped out.

"Yes mother!" He said before I shut the door, smiling at me with a wave and pulled away.

I pushed open the doors to school, walking to my locker and plugged in the combination, twisting the knob to open it and started pulling folders out to slip them inside.

"I saw who dropped you off today." Jackie sang-songed, opening her locker next to me.

"Yeah, it was nice." I let my hair curtain my face, hiding a blush as she laughed at me.

"There is no way he got up and drove to get you, so what happened, hmm? Little slumber party?"

"He came over a little beat up." I spoke quietly, biting down on my lip. "I mean more than a little I guess, I keep telling myself it could have been worse - like he said."

"A little beat up?"

"Yeah, he did something at work or whatever...you know his job isn't that normal. I don't know if he has work today, but I worry about him. I don't like that he gets hurt on the job."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"And say what? I can't. It's not a job he can quit."

"Ever?"

"Like I said, it's not normal." I sighed, resting my head on the locker. "Hey Jackie?"

"Yeah?"

"How did you know...that you loved Mark?"

She was taken aback by that, running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't know really, he made me feel special, like there wasn't anything else that mattered, but lately I don't feel that way anymore."

"Really?"

"He's been really distant...I just don't know. I try to do things with him and he's busy. I think he's been lying to me."

"Have you talked to him?"

"No, I'm scared to...I'm afraid of him breaking up with me, he was like my first everything, you know? I don't want it to end..."

"But if he's lying to you..."

"I don't know."

"I'm a different kind of scared, because it's been like a month, and I should know by now I feel like...there's time I think I do, but then I don't. I've noticed he's kind of temperamental, I don't know how I deal with that. I seem to calm him down, but then again I think if a part of me didn't love him I still wouldn't be seeing him."

"I see what you mean, but I really think there's something there. I see how he looks at you."

"But then there is the other side of him..." I bit down on my lip, running a hand through my straightened hair. "You know? I see the danger in it, like there is a pull of something. I've seen family photos and stuff...he wasn't always this way. Something happened."

"But you don't know what?"

"No, he won't talk about it, and I don't want to push him away by trying to wriggle it out of him."

"Yeah, I get that." She nodded, fixing her bag on her shoulder.

"And I'm not going to be an idiot, say it first, then not get it back..."

"After what happened last weekend though, damn. Sounded intense, and he made you breakfast."

"It was fun, I wouldn't think I would have fun doing that."

"You should bring him to the party after the game. Just tell your dad you'll be with me."

"That'll work, I think he'll come, that would be fun."

"Wow." Her eyes were wide, a open mouth as she looked at me.

"What?"

"You just said yes to a party without even hesitating. He's doing things to you, I like it."

"I mean before hand, I didn't go because you were always with Mark...I feel safe around him, and if Troy is there I won't have to worry about it."

"That's very true."

"I'll ask him when he picks me up."

"I can't believe you're saying yes."

"I'm kinda ready to break my shell a little bit, before college and stuff. I have to go find Justin a birthday present too. It's in two weeks. I have no idea what to get him."

"Talk to Jaxon."

"That's good, thanks." I smiled at her, getting the folders for the next class and held them to my chest, tucking a strand of my hair back behind my ear.

Today I had chemistry.

Shoot. Me. Now.

_________________

1:32 PM

"Hey," I said to Jaxon, opening up the text book to the right page. "Will you go out with me to get your brother his birthday preset next week? I don't even know what to get him."

"Has he shown you his guitar?"

"No..." I said slowly, writing down the answer to the first question from my text book. "I didn't even know he played."

"Piano and drums too. He used to love music, and he sings. But if he found out I told you that he'll kill me, don't tell him."

"I knew it," I laughed to myself, shaking my head as my eyes scanned the page. "He was humming in the car the other day but refused to sing. I knew though."

"We still have the piano at the house, I play it sometimes, but rarely. It was always Justin's piano. My dad refuses to get rid of it."

"Really?"

"When you came over and they were yelling at each other...I've been watching my dad for a very long time. He knows it's his fault, he won't admit it, but I've seen him look at pictures of him and Justin. Yes he still has me and Jazzy, but he lost his first son- at least that's how I think he feels, that and mom. I know he misses her like crazy, and it kills me. I see how he looks at her when he drops us off, and Justin and Mom were so close. Justin blames Dad, Dad knows that, and I think for the longest time he just wants Justin back...but we all know Justin isn't the same anymore."

"But what happened? You said that one night...I don't understand..."

He sighed, he was already almost done the paper, me, I was only half way there.

"There was one night where Justin came home at like one in the morning. He was a sophomore, I was in 8th grade. He was beaten up really bad, like really bad. He had left because my parents were screaming at each other and he couldn't take it. He never told me who did it, he never told my parents, but he had a busted lip, his cheek was really swollen, literally bruises from head to toe, he stayed in his room for like a week, and then after that...I don't really know how to explain it."

"That's terrible." I was frowning, my stomach twisted at the image. "How could someone do something like that...he was a boy."

"I don't know, he's never been the same. Ever. I'd love to beat up the person that did it to him just so they could experience it. They took my brother away from me."

"I'm sorry about that."

"I wouldn't say anything to him about it either, just a fair warning, he'll be pissed."

"I won't, I promise."

"He used to skateboard too, I don't know what your budget is, but it would be cool for him to do that again. I miss skateboarding with him."

"That's a really good idea." My smile brightened, sitting my pencil down on the lab table. "And he wears those beanies..."

"He's always worn those."

"You will come with me, right?"

"Of course that'll be fun, and I'll be able to get him something too."

"Will your parents?"

"They usually do...mail him stuff anyways."

"Maybe I'll take him out, so he's not alone on his birthday."

"I thought your dad wasn't letting you see him?"

"I have my ways." I laughed, then the bell rang, my hand shutting the book, tucking the paper into my folder and saw Jaxon waiting for me. "Actually, do you think you could go with me after school tomorrow? I'm scared about waiting until next week and not finding anything."

"Sure. I can drive if you want."

"You, driving to school?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Ok...I'll get my dad to take me in the morning then, thank you."

"Welcome, bye Bella."

"Bye Jaxon."

I walked quickly to my locker then, smiling at the fact that Justin was waiting for me outside and at lightning speed through my stuff in my bag.

"Damn Izzy." Jackie laughed, shaking her head as she fiddled with her locker. "Have fun."

"Thank you."

I went through the hall, seeing him down the stairs against his car, his hands tucked into each of his pockets.

The way he looked was enough to make me weak.

Just the white v-neck covered by a jacket with skinny jeans and high tops. Damn.

There was no way that was healthy.

"Hi." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck, my smile widening as his hands slid on my hips.

"Hi baby doll, miss me?"

"Of course I did." I stood on my tiptoes, giving his lips a peck. "What about you, hmm?"

"Yes." He nodded, tugging me the rest of the way against him and tilted his head, making my stomach flip as our lips molded together, my arms traveling farther around his neck.

"You smell really good." I mumbled, resting my forehead against his good cheek.

"Good. Would you like to go get a coffee with me? Or a hot chocolate, whichever."

"Sure, that sounds nice."

"Alrighty, lets go." He let go of me, the rest of the school pouring down the stairs while we got in the car. "How was your day?"

"Good, yours?"

"Pretty good, I worked out, played some basketball and got a nice shower, now I'm with you."

"Speaking of being with me, am I allowed to take you out to dinner for your birthday?"

"Yeah...that would be really nice actually."

"I don't have school the next day either, so we could stay out, whatever you want to do."

There was that smile again, making my stomach do flips.

"Alright, sounds good."

I was excited, my dad probably wouldn't be here anyway, which meant another 'sleepover with Jackie.'

Author's note:

IT'S ABOUT TO GET SO GOOD I JUST AODIAOAPPADBAOAO. I really hope you guys like it and PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. Also share this story with your friends! I almost have 5,000 reads and that's crazy!! Check out the trailer too :)

Am I the only one that watches it over...and over...and over... Lol

Twitter @lostinstereoWP

Justin's: @Justin_Tempted 

Bella's: @BellaKnowle 

Jackie's: @Jackie_Tempted

Message me if you want to create one :)

Ta ta for now stereos :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
1.8K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
3.9K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...